The-Wise-One & Tman

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Irish400
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

The-Wise-One & Tman

Post by Irish400 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Recently, I was banned from the server (it is unknown at this point if it was a permaban or not) because I want over to the corner of the map where [MB][GR]The-Wise-One{A} & [MB][GR]T m a n 5 4 5{A} were building something... I did it out of curiosity, and I intended no harm... When I did, they came over and killed me... They did this numerous times... When I pointed out this was against the rules, they said they were admins...
Now, even admins on this server don't kill without reason... Napalm happened to be over there and I went up to him and he didn't do anything... Just them... When I pointed out how it wasn't fair for the admins to be exempt from the rules, they kicked me for "mouthing" off... That was the reason given, "mouthing"...
I hope something is done about this... Or at the very least, if I'm permabanned, I would like for that to be revoked... If I'm not, then I don't mind that as much...

Napalm
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: The-Wise-One & Tman

Post by Napalm » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Hm.. It was mostly becase they where really pissed about the constant crashes etc and noobs messing with there stuff so they said anyone who comes over here your dead and if you touch anytjhing your banned. I just think you caught them at a rage moment. Im sure it wasnt anything personal.
Oof.

Irish400
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Irish400 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Ok, I can accept that... Regardless, if it should happen again, I will say post about it again... It's not cool, regardless of past events...

Napalm
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Napalm » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Well all I can say is take it up with them or something.
Oof.

Tman545
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Tman545 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 pm

1-i admit we killed you but we warned you to stay away many times 2-we never said we were admin cause that is pointless to say 3-we dont care if you mean no harm if someone doesnt want you in their building area you MUST leave that area so dont make stupid topics 4-it isnt agains rules to protect your building we only killed you (with scripts in fact) cause you didnt listen and just back away build your own things 5-ever heard of curiosity killed the cat ?
[GR]Tman545{A}