Joshua's Application for Admin

Forum rules
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Locked
User avatar
JoshN0S
Former Server Admin
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:01 pm
Location: United States

Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sat May 04, 2013 9:58 am

I've been gone a while, because of a broken computer, I have a new one and i'm back.
I promise to be as active as I can, but I have school so it will be kind of hard. I will still be active.
Anyways, on to the form application.

Steam/In-game Name: [GR] Joshua
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33689135
Age: 15
Have a microphone: Yes
Have you been admin on other servers: Only both of the HL2DM Area 51 servers, and Comax.
Why you should be admin: Im highly experienced, and my time away has helped me to refocus and get my mind back in place. I have matured a lot and am ready to take on the role as a responsible & fair administrator. No more bs. I promise to do my best, and If i don't I fully understand that I can lose admin. I want to give this another shot. This will prove if im ready or not, and if ive matured enough.
Additional Comments (optional): I am friends of many admins. Other than that I have no additional comments, other than the following people are awesome

Ant
Aya
Ana
Myback
Ryu
Stunt
Napalm
Xseba
Sora
Nick
and many many others :)

User avatar
myback
Server Admin
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:42 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by myback » Sat May 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Yesh
Image
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

User avatar
Demon
Server Admin
Posts: 3161
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 am
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by Demon » Sat May 04, 2013 2:04 pm

myback wrote:Yesh
So bright, so colourful but... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REASON? :D

Peter Brev

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by Peter Brev » Sat May 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Demon wrote:
myback wrote:Yesh
So bright, so colourful but... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REASON? :D

User avatar
Demon
Server Admin
Posts: 3161
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 am
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by Demon » Sat May 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Demon wrote:
myback wrote:Yesh
So bright, so colourful but... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REASON? :D
Well done for spamming just like Fury now... I vote yes btw because he is mature and responsible.

User avatar
myback
Server Admin
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:42 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by myback » Sat May 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Demon wrote:
myback wrote:Yesh
So bright, so colourful but... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REASON? :D
You want a fucking reason? Alright
Joshua is an old player of Area 51 who knows the rules quite well.
He has played on the server for a long time, longer than most players on here and me. *cough demon;cough goomba*
Josh has matured and is ready, he meets all the requirements needed, and has a microphone and actually talks on it.

Now go play on C.B if you wanna post here...I also thought you were smart enough to figure out why I said yes. (I was wrong)
Image
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Peter Brev

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by Peter Brev » Sat May 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Demon wrote:
myback wrote:Yesh
So bright, so colourful but... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REASON? :D
You more give a reason if you say no.
But if you say yes, it already means what it means.

User avatar
shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1280
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by shadowslayer » Sat May 04, 2013 3:48 pm

I don't vote on these very often, but I vote yes because he's one of the old players and is a good admin from what I remember.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

User avatar
commander fury
Former Server Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 pm
Location: France

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat May 04, 2013 3:54 pm

I vote YES because of the quote below (My reason for voting yes on his deathrun admin app) and also because of his activty/regularity and the good feedback about him.
commander fury wrote:Seeing your behaviour on the forums and your application, you seem to be active, mature and trustworthy enough.

IAmBeast
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by IAmBeast » Sat May 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Give this man admans.

No but seriously +1


He was a great admin when I was there.

And the one who taught me alot of the stuff I know today <3
]I was a old admin and had many friends here.
I went inactive yo~ Lost interest
3 Years later and i'm back!

User avatar
JoshN0S
Former Server Admin
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sat May 11, 2013 10:09 pm

IAmBeast wrote:Give this man admans.

No but seriously +1


He was a great admin when I was there.

And the one who taught me alot of the stuff I know today <3
Thanks man.

:)

User avatar
ant_8490
Site Admin
Posts: 4366
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Joshua's Application for Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Added as Server Admin

Please read this: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=20&t=664
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner
Image
Image
Image
Image

Lenovo Ideapad Y510p
i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 2GB SLI
1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD
Windows 10

Locked