[GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Forum rules
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Locked
BooneDawg
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:14 pm

[GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by BooneDawg » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Steam/In-game name[GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG
Age:16
Steam id [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG" STEAM_0:1:508152 00:21 198 3 active
Have a microphone: yes
Have you been admin on other servers: yes (cc) chaos crew some others don’t remember
Why you should be admin: would like to be admin because I am a good player have been on server for [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG’s Connection information:
Joined: 599 times -- Time: 7day(s) 18hr(s) 22min(s)
. I am there for the players. I will help them as much as I can if needed. I do try to resolve problems.
Additional comments i am a very good builder. Am getting better with the scripts. Will teach other players how to build and use commands. Will not ban people for no reason. And will NOT abuse the admin privileges.

User avatar
Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by Blake » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 pm

I HAZ MOAR CONNECTIONZZZZZZZZZZZZ Still #3 too I think although I'm permbanned now lol..
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

ALm|ghTY
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:57 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by ALm|ghTY » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:02 pm

I think he'd make a great admin. He's helped me numerous times in the past with building, and is really friendly :)
What has the world come to when a chicken can't cross a road without its intentions being questioned?

User avatar
shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1280
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by shadowslayer » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:10 pm

i also vote yes
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

User avatar
naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:37 am
Location: United States, Arizona.
Contact:

Re: [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by naruto5422 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 am

i agree he also helped me with some of my builds he is the reason why im a pro builder so i VOTE : YES!

User avatar
ßlade
Former Server Admin
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Re: [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by ßlade » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 am

naruto5422 wrote:i agree he also helped me with some of my builds he is the reason why im a pro builder so i VOTE : YES!
probuilder you say ? Image
"Coming in peace is for simpletons and dullards! I come in AWESOME!" - The Duke

User avatar
naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:37 am
Location: United States, Arizona.
Contact:

Re: [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by naruto5422 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 am

ßlade wrote:
naruto5422 wrote:i agree he also helped me with some of my builds he is the reason why im a pro builder so i VOTE : YES!
probuilder you say ? Image
mhm ;) i learned how to use an awesome command properly but my favorite prop to use is blastdoor3 :D hmm well anyways thanks guys for the votes i hope ant will decide soon. =/
Last edited by naruto5422 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xseba360
Server Admin
Posts: 1663
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by Xseba360 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 am

naruto5422 wrote:
ßlade wrote:
naruto5422 wrote:i agree he also helped me with some of my builds he is the reason why im a pro builder so i VOTE : YES!
probuilder you say ? Image
mhm ;) i learned how to use an awesome command properly but my favorite prop to use is blastdoor3 :D hmm well anyways thanks guys for the votes i hope ant with decide soon. =/
I guess Blade was talking about probuilders like Sleepmaster ;)

User avatar
ant_8490
Site Admin
Posts: 4366
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: [GR][FUTE] BOONEDAWG for admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 am

Accepted

Please read this: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=21&t=989

Then message me in steam after you have done that so I can activate your admin commands.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner
Image
Image
Image
Image

Lenovo Ideapad Y510p
i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 2GB SLI
1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD
Windows 10

Locked