Peter Brev

Re: Admin Activity

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 am

I don't play cheat server, but lol.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 am

It's always empty, if i have a high time like that and i'm #1, it's because i went to toilet when on the server.
There's nothing to do. I kind of stopped playing hl2dm (especially since testscripts broke, but now they're repaired.)
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 am

po0ka wrote:It's always empty, if i have a high time like that and i'm #1, it's because i went to toilet when on the server.
There's nothing to do. I kind of stopped playing hl2dm (especially since testscripts broke, but now they're repaired.)
Remember ob update?
This is when 80% of the players left playing HL2DM because of features you could do are broken.

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:03 am

Cant play on C/B as for now... comp is broken :/ could try.. but i'll be playing since next week (around 27th February).. and testscripts are broken :C
edit: i have been told testscripts are fixed, but nico is offline on steam for me o.O
Last edited by Xseba360 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:04 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
po0ka wrote:It's always empty, if i have a high time like that and i'm #1, it's because i went to toilet when on the server.
Remember ob update?
This is when 80% of the players left playing HL2DM because of features you could do are broken.
If there is a new "big update" like that, example, reverting the wait system to the old one, i would quit for good.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Also, the most "full" time when the server needs admins, it's the summer.
Last edited by po0ka on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 am

Testscripts are a huge waste of time. Thats why i converted everything to the current gaben wait system the FIRST time the original in-game testscripts broke. I would rather have all my scripts work than have to constantly keep fixing everything to work with a 3rd party plugin (that could break anytime).
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:11 am

ant_8490 wrote:Testscripts are a huge waste of time. Thats why i converted everything to the current gaben wait system the FIRST time the original in-game testscripts broke. I would rather have all my scripts work than have to constantly keep fixing everything to work with a 3rd party plugin (that could break anytime).
Hey hey hey, it's my plugin and I am fixing it each time it breaks.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:12 am

Nicdel wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:Testscripts are a huge waste of time. Thats why i converted everything to the current gaben wait system the FIRST time the original in-game testscripts broke. I would rather have all my scripts work than have to constantly keep fixing everything to work with a 3rd party plugin (that could break anytime).
Hey hey hey, it's my plugin and I am fixing it each time it breaks.
I personally would not want to rely on someone else's plugin to enable my scripts to work. What if you eventually stop updating? All my scripts go to shit? I know ur active but still.. just my opinions.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 am

Now i know how to fix it myself so if nico dies in a meteor strike or lightning uber storm, ill be able to update it myself.
Was first time it broke.

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by naruto5422 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Yes, I know my inactivity is terrible. But I can explain ( I have told Ant already.. ) earlier this month my friend Savannah came to my house wanting me to help her out with a car wash and hang out for a while. I was like "No, I'm sorry but today isn't a good day for me"
Then I ask where is Manny (her big brother and also my best friend).. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes, and I begun to think that Manny has been an asshole to her as usual. but.. she told me straight up her brother died on new years eve. ( maybe some of you know of this if you like watching the news or watch youtube ) I broke down crying... anyways.. I've been busy this entire time working to get money for my friend's funeral...

and.. I don't think I'll be available to play hl2dm for a couple of months since I break down crying when I think of my friend Manny. I also want to say I'll be going back to school soon... what I've experienced, has opened my eyes and I want to have a better life.. I hope you all understand what I'm going through, and it'll be a bad Idea for me to continue on as an admin if i'm emotionally unstable. I could break anytime and abuse the powers I currently have. so.. I think it would be a good idea to place me in the "former admins" - group.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:10 pm

naruto5422 wrote:my inactivity is terrible
So why post here? Your active :)
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Saw what happened today in the server and decided to go back playing everyday here instead of once a week
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Valve brokwe mat_yuv. And also, what tromatised you enough for you to come all days myback? lol

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 pm

naruto5422 wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Yes, I know my inactivity is terrible. But I can explain ( I have told Ant already.. ) earlier this month my friend Savannah came to my house wanting me to help her out with a car wash and hang out for a while. I was like "No, I'm sorry but today isn't a good day for me"
Then I ask where is Manny (her big brother and also my best friend).. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes, and I begun to think that Manny has been an asshole to her as usual. but.. she told me straight up her brother died on new years eve. ( maybe some of you know of this if you like watching the news or watch youtube ) I broke down crying... anyways.. I've been busy this entire time working to get money for my friend's funeral...

and.. I don't think I'll be available to play hl2dm for a couple of months since I break down crying when I think of my friend Manny. I also want to say I'll be going back to school soon... what I've experienced, has opened my eyes and I want to have a better life.. I hope you all understand what I'm going through, and it'll be a bad Idea for me to continue on as an admin if i'm emotionally unstable. I could break anytime and abuse the powers I currently have. so.. I think it would be a good idea to place me in the "former admins" - group.
:'(
Good to see that your more responsible than most of the admins (how I feel anyway) and
are mature enough to give up admin powers when "emotionally unstable."
Good luck in school and everywhere else.
Mew I'm a bunny!