[gr]smackked

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
sean
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

[gr]smackked

Post by sean » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Yesterday i found out about your server, the one where you build bases and stuff on. the first time i went on smacked was flyingin the air with an air boat, and it looked funny, so i said lol. he said he already banned 5 people on the server becuase someone crashed the server. yes, 1 person was crashing, and he didnt want to find out who, so he decided to just ban everyone on the server, 5 people, then he banned me cuz i loled.

I then threatened him with photos and video of what he did and he unbanned me.

So I was on building a base moving my blastdoors with +entgrab, when i accidently grabed his car and slightly mmoved it to the left (not much ikr?) i said sorry i didnt mean to, but he decided to use some script which locked me in a cage and kept killing me so ofc, i got mad and started to cuss, so he banned me.

The problem with smacked is he has a short temper and his abilites has gone to his head, he randomly slays people and laughs, and bans everything. His scripting is pretty good, so i woudlnt say to band him, just take away some of his abilities so he can stop abusing the server. thanks

i know hes a senior admin but in reality not even the president is above the law
or the rules in this matter. :(

* ive been reading up on the forums, and i think what you guys need to do is smack some sense into some of the admins

ßlade
Former Server Admin

Re: [gr]smackked

Post by ßlade » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:27 pm

i know smacked for good 1-2 years now, he doesnt shine only through his scripting skills as you mentioned, but also as an responsible and hardworking admin, which, as you said let him keep the abilities for so long.
sean wrote: yes, 1 person was crashing, and he didnt want to find out who
Since Ant is not logging, how would you manage to find out ?
There is no way if it is not as obvious as in the crasher would actually say "Im going to crash now :3"
'cause its quite normal that the server crashs as soon as the admin joins :(

Sooooo, to descrease as much damage as possible you try to haphazardly ban users to keep the safty of the server, otherwise it would keep crashing all over again, and again, and again...

And in fact, the server gets literally ran over by noobs and crasher, so im wondering if smackeds behaviour aint quite human ?

In case someone would get banned for nothing, he could mention that in the forum like "Hey guys, smacked descided to sacrifices his trust as an admin to keep the server safty bla bla, and accidently banned me for an obvious good reason, would you mind to unban me ? kthxbye"
Sounds legit for me :)

I then threatened him with photos and video of what he did and he unbanned me.
That would be enough reason for me to keep you banned...
i know hes a senior admin but in reality not even the president is above the law
Might be, but admins are, especially the owners :o :lol:

As always, thats my opinion, feel free to hate me ;)
"Coming in peace is for simpletons and dullards! I come in AWESOME!" - The Duke

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Smacked had a bad day yesterday, maybe also today. For normal he is nice and doesnt do anything, except youre a noob. And as always (lol) i agree with Blade.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Well I'll talk with smacked, cuz the whole new "hao do dis" attitude is annoying me also.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

sean
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by sean » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:07 pm

so now that i presented my story, would you be able to unban me?
because my ban was unjust...
thx

jab-cross-hook-uppercut-rndhous
STEAM_0:1:370829

to blade: your opinions do make sense, but because of the large amount of immaturity smacked showed me i coudnt think he was doing those things for that reason.

[GR]Ocean
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]Ocean » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Someone that sees the truth behind smacked. Good work, sean.