[GR]Bob1337

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
AKitten(NyanKitteh)
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

[GR]Bob1337

Post by AKitten(NyanKitteh) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Bob1337 is so gay. First, he muted me for sounding like a 10 year old, then, he starts trolling me like im going to leave the servers just because he wants me to. Then, the server starts crashing a lot and blames me that I was crashing it and when i got mad and said "WTF" when the server crashed yet again,he says: "umad?" Then, he makes a ton of blastdoors after the server crashes again,at the edge of the map and says he was "building" with his autobuild script. Then, he deletes them so no one can go and say "I see it over there too". Then HACKZ goes over, makes a base, and spawns turrets. He crashes the server, when i spawn back on the server, he tells Hackz "Dont spawn turrets, they crash the server" And sitting there, on my screen, says "Banned for 1 Hour; Reason: Crashing Server" I dont get what is this guys's problem is, but, set this man straight, or, if he is just a little boy that trolls, set this little boy straight.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Re: [GR]Bob1337

Post by Nicdel » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Bob's alright. Any proof?
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:26 pm

AKitten(NyanKitteh) wrote:Bob1337 is so gay. First, he muted me for sounding like a 10 year old, then, he starts trolling me like im going to leave the servers just because he wants me to. Then, the server starts crashing a lot and blames me that I was crashing it and when i got mad and said "WTF" when the server crashed yet again,he says: "umad?" Then, he makes a ton of blastdoors after the server crashes again,at the edge of the map and says he was "building" with his autobuild script. Then, he deletes them so no one can go and say "I see it over there too". Then HACKZ goes over, makes a base, and spawns turrets. He crashes the server, when i spawn back on the server, he tells Hackz "Dont spawn turrets, they crash the server" And sitting there, on my screen, says "Banned for 1 Hour; Reason: Crashing Server" I dont get what is this guys's problem is, but, set this man straight, or, if he is just a little boy that trolls, set this little boy straight.
hes a little 15 year old that likes to run his mouth and thinks hes big an bad since hes got admin powers.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm not even going to bother reading this. I had a reason. I did not abuse. You decided to make me muting you a huge deal; you were mic spamming and are WAY too young to be using a mic. You then accused me of "trolling" you. You then continued to threaten me and say you were friends with Naruto, who was then going to ban me. Then, because your pissed off, and can't get your way, you decide to spam floor turrets. You placed two right infront of me, on top of a blast door, and then deleted the blast door causing them to fall over. I had a reason to ban you and honestly you should grow some balls before you decide to use the mic again.

And even today Naruto has been dealing out punishments to you for stupid shit like DMing, mic spamming, etc.
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

zanenewberry
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by zanenewberry » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:39 am

Proof is needed.....
TheyCallMeKazuki

Ryzen 9 3950X Liquid Cooled
RTX 2080 Ti
32GB DDR4-3200
2x AORUS Gen4 M.2 1TB
Corsair 850i Platinum
Cosmos C700M

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:36 am

zanenewberry wrote:Proof is needed.....
y u so bump tho.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 pm

zanenewberry wrote:Proof is needed.....
Dont bump old shit.
Instead, click this.

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Blake wrote: hes a little 15 year old that likes to run his mouth and thinks hes big an bad since hes got admin powers.
im 15 O_o, also i dont really know him and i NEVER see him on the server

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:25 am

ryu hyabusa wrote:
Blake wrote: hes a little 15 year old that likes to run his mouth and thinks hes big an bad since hes got admin powers.
im 15 O_o, also i dont really know him and i NEVER see him on the server
Never seen me on the server? The cheat server? Are you fucking kidding me? Im on for retarded amounts usually every day. Only lately have I not been playing because for the past 4 days i've been busy playing MW3 and Skyrim. I will probably be on just as much again by next week, or sooner. Depends.

Btw, I'm not 15.

Btw btw, slightly old post.
Instead, click this.