Random

Peter Brev

Random

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Introduction:
If you can't read all of this to the end, skip to the conclusion and don't post random bs.

Alot of you are annoying me when I release a map, all of my maps I released, or remade sucks for you.
All you have been able to say "it sucks, gtfo, die, noob" or more.
You didn't spent 10 min for a map you already did an rtv and take overplayed maps like hot_desert.
All you can do is shit on peoples work without even looking at it and testing it, you can't even do better.
Examples of people:
Stermy, k1n3ct, Dendrow... and probably more...
if you want to be like that, then fine, you win, I'll stop mapping for you.
You basically could just play forever on overplayed maps.
You just don't know what creativity is and all you are able to do is say that I'm copying people's stuff or I copy and paste things I've already done in the past.
If you just want to be like that, then I won't bother spendings months and months to make a dr map so you can just rtv it 10 min after.
I had to say it, and Stermy, if I'm a retarded guy, then it's your opinion, but watch for the IP-range ban.
So I left Source SDK, and I don't know if I definitively finish dr_amazing with your attitude.
I don't care what you can say nor how you behave to me, I will just ignore your trolls and keep my work online on gamebanana and no longer post maps here.
If you're just such a troll, you'll be ignored, but each time I release a map, you just rtv it without even looking around for gameplay.
Also, you could just compare Demon to me and say shit to me.
I see some of you can smile, but w/e, I won't cry over it.

Conclusion:
If you're such a troller and can't enjoy my maps, then I won't make for you anymore.
Trollers like Stermy.
Thanks for reading.
Sincerely,
-Peter.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Thu May 16, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Random

Post by commander fury » Thu May 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Dude...I can understand you...
I know we have never been always the best friends of the world but we had some good times together, and, further more, even if I always asked for classical and jazz, I have always liked your maps, and I do play them without RTVing them, like alot of nice, good, friendly, mature people on here do like Travis, Demon( fair-behaviour mappers), Aya, Snoap, Ant, Daddy, Myback, and so much other players...Pratically everyone here likes your map, don't give up because of little butthurt trollers...But well...I can understand you.

I hope you'll continue to play.
We'll still have fun times, just...without your maps, that will be a big loss...
Travis stopped, then you stopped...What is going to happens next ? Demon, Myback quiting (mapping) ? I really hope no.
Maps like castlerun or hot desert are nice, old vintage maps that are fun to play but your maps are really nice too...Just please don't give up because of little shitkids trolling you...

But well...Ikr I repeat myself, but, well, if you don't wanna change your decision then...I'll be sad.
Your hand-made, fun maps, and your good, hard, regular work will be missed by everyone I think...

But just...Now...You worth a big thanks for all you did for Area 51, to entertain the fun and the players...For all you did...
Spoiler
Show
THANKS...For all you did
Spoiler
Show
AND FUCK, WE LOVE YOU, COME BACK mapping PLEEEAAAASE !
Well anyways...At least all my wishes and thoughts are said now...See you...

-Elias

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Most likely still playing though.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu May 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Soo you coming back to C8?
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 16, 2013 3:21 pm

myback wrote:Soo you coming back to C8?
Yatzy and you rejected me, so why should I?

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu May 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
Who is this Yatzy who has disappeared since two weeks ago? He's gone now, and never associate me with him.
And No, I never rejected you, this isn't just for multiplayer you know.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 16, 2013 4:11 pm

For fucks sakes you guys suck. I love playing on maps made by Goomba, but we don't play them enough because most of players hate the maps he makes. Goomba PLEASE CONTINUE MAKING MAPS JUST IGNORE PLEOPLE LIKE STERMY AND DENDROW!!!!!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 16, 2013 4:38 pm

myback wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:
Who is this Yatzy who has disappeared since two weeks ago? He's gone now, and never associate me with him.
And No, I never rejected you, this isn't just for multiplayer you know.
You decided to take Demon's forum when I had mine and had them ready, you just forgot me and replace me with Demon, it's too late now, you had to think about it before.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu May 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Peter Brev wrote: You decided to take Demon's forum when I had mine and had them ready, you just forgot me and replace me with Demon, it's too late now, you had to think about it before.
Take this to the private messages or chat, it's never too late, and you'll regret this.
I'm not using any forums right now, you closed your forums before I could tell you..btw...

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Peter Brev wrote: Examples of people:
Stermy, k1n3ct, Dendrow... and probably more...

Woah u actually care about those guys' opinions. GJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
ggwpwp

Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Blagho » Thu May 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Really if you can't people trolling you over your maps then stop, people will fuck with you over your maps no matter what.
I personally like some of your maps and really liking dr_fun your latest map you have made.
But if can't take trolling or even criticism I fell that you shouldn't map.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Well, I am a fan of your maps, and i appreciate all the time you have spent in helping out the server.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 16, 2013 10:47 pm

ant_8490 wrote:Well, I am a fan of your maps, and i appreciate all the time you have spent in helping out the server.
There's a reason to why you should keep making maps.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 17, 2013 1:12 am

Blagho wrote:Really if you can't people trolling you over your maps then stop, people will fuck with you over your maps no matter what.
I personally like some of your maps and really liking dr_fun your latest map you have made.
But if can't take trolling or even criticism I fell that you shouldn't map.
I like mapping, but all you're doing is just playing maps like hot_desert, that has no design at all.
It's made for the gameplay only, there's no really détails or visual flaws.
I wanted to make dr_fun simple, fun, maybe short because 11 traps is not alot to handle 32 players yet, but we don't have 32 players yet, summer perhaps.
Although, I tryed to make dr_fun with the highest fps I could with dr_freeze.
I like making détails and cool visual flaws including détails, static props, 3D skyboxes, soundscapes and cool envorionment so you can enjoy the map.
I don't doubt alot of you like the map.
But Blagho, some or no critizing the map saying what's wrong or what has to be changed, either if I ask the question, I get like:
map sucks, gtfo, die.
I'll finish dr_amazing, what it will be the last map for the server, I don't know about fps, but if it comes that I get negative feedback for no apparent reason, then I'll stop there, otherwise I'll continue.
As I said, I don't doubt you like the map, and I know I made Ant make some compliacted situations because I had always to fix something, but yeah...

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri May 17, 2013 6:37 am

Goomba, just stop listening to the people who tell you stuff like that and listen more to the people who praise your maps. Maybe the people who tell you all that negitive stuff are jealous of your map making skills, I honestly don't know if that's the reason but I am just guessing it is. You have to realize that no matter what you do or where you go in life there will always be people who talk negitive about the things you do.