Random

Peter Brev

Re: Random

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Demon wrote:I can give many proofs you have copied a lot of shit, you can't deny it. Other people see the copied things too.
Yes ok I copied, if you want, I'm not going to respond this, just that people's thought are right, but ok I copied if you want, have fun bringing pics.
Now I'm taking you as a troller now.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Why would I want to waste time from my life doing shit like that, you know exactly what you copied and you just won't own up what ever dude, pathetic claiming someones work.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Demon wrote:Why would I want to waste time from my life doing shit like that, you know exactly what you copied and you just won't own up what ever dude, pathetic claiming someones work.
If you want to be like that.
That's your nature to get mad over me anyway, so I'm not going to argue, think what you want.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri May 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Ladies, ladies please.

Everytime something is better or get more success than another thing, a third party will come out of the blue and say that he's the orginal maker of it, that he has rights on it, that he's better, and all that because of envy, jealousy.

That's a stupid mentality.
Goomba made some things better than you did, deal with it.
Besides, some things you have made are better than Goomba's one.

Everyone make good things.
Everyone make mistakes.
Somes are unfairly idolatred.
Some are fairly loved.
Some cattle grow and some other die because of rattlesnakes.

That's life mate...Just deal with it.And this message, was to both of you guys.

And to clarify one thing : You both are very good mappers in my point of view...If you Demon had to quit mapping too I would be also sad.It would also be a big loss.

PPS : I think also that noone gives a fuck about this duel you engaged.I think that players like both of you guys' maps and just play them without asking questions.They are fun to play, they play it, and that's how it should be, no stupid fight about that is needed.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat May 18, 2013 6:11 am

If Demon wants to be like that; then it means:
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =17&t=4815
is right.