Time to pull the plug?

Locked
rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 am

Time to pull the plug?

Post by rikitenhu » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Jesus christ on a fucking ferris wheel, its been 10 years when i first joined this community in hl2dm because i was a scrub who coouldnt figure out howtogetgmod9forfree so ynot hl2dm.
then it was minecraft area51 for a few good years on, then it died, then it got back again(90% of players were spanishits so we drove em out with because fuckingshitties) and now all the god damn servers are dead.
which begs the question.
Why havent you pulled the plug on all the servers, ant?
Theyre all 0/whatevertheserversmaxplayercountis all, the, time....

Why are the empty servers still being hosted? i dont get it, its like having the life support on a dead patient at the hospital.
THE SERVER IS AS DEAD AS NOOBONIC
I REPEAT, AS DEAD AS
N
O
O
B
O
N
I
C



pls answer or i will kms
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 am

Re: Time to pull the plug?

Post by rikitenhu » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:04 pm

EDIT: forum stats:
last "report" on towny forum is from fucking 2014
Last message on hl2dm scrip server was from 2016
admin section, 2015
unban, last year
The mc and hl2dm used to be populated but havent been for years, last time i joined area51hl2dm was in 2015, mc server back when the spaitards used to play, so maybe 2014 2015? wasnt 2016 because i was away for every single hour from internet from 2016 summer to 2017 summer, only for a few weekends so KYS


tl;dr why are the servers being hosted, Ant?
A honest question, they arent being adversited or arent populated so why not pull, the, plug?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOKbMW2uqs8
song very related, pull the plug.
















MUH FUCKING ABSINTH AND TRAPPIST BEER IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WHAT
also nigger because thats te communitys special
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

jagerlord
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: Time to pull the plug?

Post by jagerlord » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 am

I am still using the server, along with a few of my friends

User avatar
ant_8490
Site Admin
Posts: 4379
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Time to pull the plug?

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Specifically to the Minecraft server... I am waiting for a stable version of Spigot 1.13 before updating.

Overall, it basically doesn't cost me anything to run the servers Just some time every now and then to update certain things. It's a hobby for me, and if Gaben releases a new game, I'll be ready to run it and turn off old stuff if needed.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner
Image
Image
Image
Image

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

MilesR
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Time to pull the plug?

Post by MilesR » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:19 am

Good on you for keeping the server up, Ant. You're a legend bro.
Here's a Money Mutual success story to check out.

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 am

Re: Time to pull the plug?

Post by rikitenhu » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:36 pm

ant_8490 wrote:Specifically to the Minecraft server... I am waiting for a stable version of Spigot 1.13 before updating.

Overall, it basically doesn't cost me anything to run the servers Just some time every now and then to update certain things. It's a hobby for me, and if Gaben releases a new game, I'll be ready to run it and turn off old stuff if needed.
You nig, adversite the mc server or i will literally mix few drops of sulfuric acid with 30% hydrogen peroxide and industrial grade acetone in sub 10c temperature and then shove the shit i get from that in my mouth and hit myself in the chin
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

User avatar
ant_8490
Site Admin
Posts: 4379
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Time to pull the plug?

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:41 pm

rikitenhu wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:Specifically to the Minecraft server... I am waiting for a stable version of Spigot 1.13 before updating.

Overall, it basically doesn't cost me anything to run the servers Just some time every now and then to update certain things. It's a hobby for me, and if Gaben releases a new game, I'll be ready to run it and turn off old stuff if needed.
You nig, adversite the mc server or i will literally mix few drops of sulfuric acid with 30% hydrogen peroxide and industrial grade acetone in sub 10c temperature and then shove the shit i get from that in my mouth and hit myself in the chin
See here: https://www.area51servers.com/forums/vi ... 208#p66294
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner
Image
Image
Image
Image

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 am

Re: Time to pull the plug?

Post by rikitenhu » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:49 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
rikitenhu wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:Specifically to the Minecraft server... I am waiting for a stable version of Spigot 1.13 before updating.

Overall, it basically doesn't cost me anything to run the servers Just some time every now and then to update certain things. It's a hobby for me, and if Gaben releases a new game, I'll be ready to run it and turn off old stuff if needed.
You nig, adversite the mc server or i will literally mix few drops of sulfuric acid with 30% hydrogen peroxide and industrial grade acetone in sub 10c temperature and then shove the shit i get from that in my mouth and hit myself in the chin
See here: https://www.area51servers.com/forums/vi ... 208#p66294

das gut manehair, but we need more players.
and im pretty sure getting new players on this server will be, well, "hard"
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

Locked