So about dat Minecraft...

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

So about dat Minecraft...

Post by shadowslayer » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:47 pm

If this minecraft server is never going to be active again, can someone point me to a server that would allow me to build my one-player treehouse faction? (I assume you don't care about your advertising rules anymore since your letting demon plug that Adfly cancer in his signature.)
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Demon
Server Admin

Re: So about dat Minecraft...

Post by Demon » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:33 am

ADFly is not a server, it's a way to make money using a legit way of advertising. That doesn't harm anyone, not only that, it's a small signature and you don't have to click it if you don't want to.
Also I'm not advertising servers like peter.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:37 am

Demon wrote:Also I'm not advertising servers like peter.
What's the problem in advertising something? If it was a problem, ikillyou would have been long in trouble then.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
What's the problem in advertising something? If it was a problem, ikillyou would have been long in trouble then.
I don't have any problem with that, not my choice seems like that guy is just picking on me though for advertising a website.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:02 am

You're both pathetic anyway
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:36 pm

Demon wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:
I don't have any problem with that, not my choice seems like that guy is just picking on me though for advertising a website.
As long as nobody has a problem with me or anyone else advertising too much, then I'm good.