rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: Idea, no one freak out.

Post by rikitenhu » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:36 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
rikitenhu wrote:

Dangit...

Tried looking for a cracked towny tekkit server and it seems none exist.
Though tekkit with towny+economy would require a fuckload, a fucktonfuckload of balancing. Like, some of the items in tekkit are so god damn powerful that it would outright kill the economy and all PVP...
Like the red matter/dark matter tools and the power armor, those would have to be removed(easy option) or rebalanced(not gonna happen, 2much work, just block them) Though id really enjoy the industrial items, those are the main reason why i ever played tekkit, the quarries, power plants n shit really kept me entertained for hours and hours...
What the fuck is Tekkit? Sounds really cool, actually.

Minecraft with a fuckton of mods, industrial stuff n crap, more ores...
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

BB1016
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by BB1016 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 am

I think it would be interesting to have Tekkit Minecraft and fun to play for sure, but I think if we were to reset AGAIN, it might kill the server again. I know I would be willing to play, but I think people might not want to restart. Maybe you should take a poll and see how many of the active players would be willing to come back and restart with Tekkit.

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:43 pm

No Tekkit, there are to many server side admin stuff ant would have to do to keep it online from everyone tring to Glitch/Dupe/Ect. I was suggesting a Custom pack that would basicly be vanilla+. Ant has said no, and he isn't going to say yes to tekkit lol