Hey!

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Hey!

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:26 am

Hey guys

I was randomly looking back at Minecraft, not because I want to play it but for the nostalgia feeling. This being the first real community I joined way back in 2010ish I wanted to see how everything was going. I honestly miss the good old days playing with everyone here, getting trolled by ThatGuy, doing Kalrathias bidding and completing the massive dawnstar fort! If anyone is looking for feels from the good old days, i have some youtube videos. They are terrible but its bits of what was an awesome time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FalloutPro ... rid&sort=p

Just look for the oldest videos.
Also, if you guys remember me from dem days, talk to me!

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: Hey!

Post by rikitenhu » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Faggot known as Barrelroll here
Good to see some oldfags coming back, sick of these casual newfags
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:22 pm

rikitenhu wrote:Faggot known as Barrelroll here
Good to see some oldfags coming back, sick of these casual newfags
Faget.
kylemcqueen75 wrote:Hey guys
Are you playing on the Minecraft server again?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 pm

I will prob be playing in my free time. The only way ill make it a thing i keep coming back to is getting as many "oldfags" back as possible. I don't enjoy Minecraft a lot but the community is well worth it.

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:31 am

kylemcqueen75 wrote:I will prob be playing in my free time. The only way ill make it a thing i keep coming back to is getting as many "oldfags" back as possible. I don't enjoy Minecraft a lot but the community is well worth it.
I doubt many of em are comin, i played actively for a week or so(8 hours a day n shit) but then lost interest.
Why?
Because the newfags who i pissed off calmed down, and there are no oldfags to talk to about good shit...

Oh well, this happens to every community some day.
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI