2lt. Mei... so disturbing, annoying kid

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
MAMALUIGI
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: 2lt. Mei... so disturbing, annoying kid

Post by MAMALUIGI » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 pm

stokke25 wrote:
MAMALUIGI wrote:He also annoys me... He kept using nukes on the spawn and the one time someone kills him he starts complaining "GOSH BUDDHA KILLING FPS BANANA FAG" an no im not the one that killed him. He also started grabbing my props and he crashed the server OVER AND OVER. and when I start using logic he starts calling me a kid and when I asked how old he was he said he just turned 14 wtf..... I say perm ban the douchebag
Ok First off nobody kills me so that is a false report. 2.I dont grab your props. 3.i dont crash the server. and 4. i dont use nuke scripts...
1. You're a liar and when I got an admin on you lied to him too. Infact I have a video of it. Of you grabbing my stuff and other things of course.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 am

Yes, he is annoying. But I kinda deal with it since he doesnt really break rules. This aint sapph, no bans whenever you want.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

MAMALUIGI
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by MAMALUIGI » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Nicdel wrote:Yes, he is annoying. But I kinda deal with it since he doesnt really break rules. This aint sapph, no bans whenever you want.
Yeah he does, he jailed me just because I was rammed my airboat into his frozen prop a couple of times

powa
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by powa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:00 pm

stokke25 wrote:I am 2Lt.Mei and before you start lying about stuff. I have something to say 1.I told you to stop what you were doing and you wouldnt stop so i reported to promethius. 2.those trains you were making that was spam Promethius and I both told you to stop. Those trains you stacked,that was not building that was just spam. We even gave u warnings... and also i'm not a Fucktard. That is all.
1.Yes, you are a fucktard cuz' it was only 5 trains and 4 walls so i dont know why the fuck was it spamming.
2.Kill yourself and your family with a knife.
3.I hate you for ur lies, cuz' you are a fucking liar and no1 likes you annoying kid, i hope u will cry more here about the reason "spamming" thats the sentence you "spam".
have fun..

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 pm

MAMALUIGI wrote:
Nicdel wrote:Yes, he is annoying. But I kinda deal with it since he doesnt really break rules. This aint sapph, no bans whenever you want.
Yeah he does, he jailed me just because I was rammed my airboat into his frozen prop a couple of times
= Annoying players= kick

Sorry Kiddo.
powa wrote:1.Yes, you are a fucktard cuz' it was only 5 trains and 4 walls so i dont know why the fuck was it spamming.
2.Kill yourself and your family with a knife.
3.I hate you for ur lies, cuz' you are a fucking liar and no1 likes you annoying kid, i hope u will cry more here about the reason "spamming" thats the sentence you "spam".
have fun..
Woa, calm down. Don't get butthurt about a person on the interent like that...

I believe a ban was supposed to be placed on you for spamming melons and scripts on a Report a Player?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote:I really suggest a ban. its not fun to play on c&b when hes online. I also heard from others that they stopped playing on c&b because of him.
Ban doodle from WIndows.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Left4Freeman60 wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote:I really suggest a ban. its not fun to play on c&b when hes online. I also heard from others that they stopped playing on c&b because of him.
Ban doodle from WIndows.
Most of the time i don't come bwcause he's online.

Also, he always try to make his own versions of the scripts others make.
He copied my lightning, my antlion mount, and ZK-LY wings prototype, and maybe some others.
Now i just don't want to exec scripts in his face because i know he will "make his" damn "version" of our scripts.

Leech personality.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

MAMALUIGI
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by MAMALUIGI » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
MAMALUIGI wrote:
= Annoying players= kick

Sorry Kiddo.

Please stop treating me like I'm some 10 year old, you being older doesn't make you any better then me. It annoying how you talk down to me. I only hit his props with my airboat 2 or 3 times, whats more annoying, being jailed for 5 minutes or getting your props that are frozen hit a couple times? I see no rule about "ramming an airboat into other peoples frozen props" that can no way move? Did you even read the part about him jailing me? He's the one that annoying. You're annoying too.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 pm

MAMALUIGI wrote: Please stop treating me like I'm some 10 year old, you being older doesn't make you any better then me. It annoying how you talk down to me. I only hit his props with my airboat 2 or 3 times, whats more annoying, being jailed for 5 minutes or getting your props that are frozen hit a couple times? I see no rule about "ramming an airboat into other peoples frozen props" that can no way move? Did you even read the part about him jailing me? He's the one that annoying. You're annoying too.
I don't talk down to you because you are younger or older than me. I don't talk down because you think I feel better than you. You have the tendency to cause trouble on the server quite abit. Ramming in airboat into someones props can get annoying and drivers will cause a shitstorm if the builders flick your airboat away like a bug...
I am not annoying, boy. You are. If you are gonna put anything in as a report, provide evidence of such.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

MAMALUIGI
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by MAMALUIGI » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:46 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
MAMALUIGI wrote: Please stop treating me like I'm some 10 year old, you being older doesn't make you any better then me. It annoying how you talk down to me. I only hit his props with my airboat 2 or 3 times, whats more annoying, being jailed for 5 minutes or getting your props that are frozen hit a couple times? I see no rule about "ramming an airboat into other peoples frozen props" that can no way move? Did you even read the part about him jailing me? He's the one that annoying. You're annoying too.
I don't talk down to you because you are younger or older than me. I don't talk down because you think I feel better than you. You have the tendency to cause trouble on the server quite abit. Ramming in airboat into someones props can get annoying and drivers will cause a shitstorm if the builders flick your airboat away like a bug...
I am not annoying, boy. You are. If you are gonna put anything in as a report, provide evidence of such.
I don't cause trouble any more, boy. And I'm not the one who made the report, so why the fuck are you telling me this? Fucking douchebag.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am

If you want to lash at me, do it in the PMs.

Issue may have been resolved by Ant or someone else, so can the topic be locked?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:36 am

po0ka wrote:
Left4Freeman60 wrote:
Ban doodle from WIndows.
Most of the time i don't come bwcause he's online.

Also, he always try to make his own versions of the scripts others make.
He copied my lightning, my antlion mount, and ZK-LY wings prototype, and maybe some others.
Now i just don't want to exec scripts in his face because i know he will "make his" damn "version" of our scripts.

Leech personality.
Onyxia v2.0
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:50 am

All admins commenting in here and the last time I check u all have ban and permban access. I have not been in there in a while so if he's still causing trouble, ban him.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10