Requesting pban |A7|Quicky™

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Aya
Former Server Admin

Requesting pban |A7|Quicky™

Post by Aya » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:56 pm

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... A9F212EA3/
After he spammed sounds(these are after he used all his sounds so it's spam),I gagged him.
He rejoined then now he decided to spread my personal information(my full name) on the server in front of 10-15 people.
http://imgur.com/BXx56ub
I kicked him,rejoined got gagged again then rejoined again so he is under 60mins ban now.
I do not appreciate him spreading my information like that,at all.
It is very inappropriate and not acceptable.
Other than that,his behavior has been very bad and yesterday he was bitching about 10mins ban Rabbit made for over 30mins.
He is basically A-A.
I seriously request him to be pban immediately.
Thanks for reading/considering.
Spoiler
Show
He didn't trace my email address because that's impossible under all protection I have. Only person I trusted telling my last name just decided to tell him so that's how he got my information.
Aya :3

God-Of-War
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Requesting pban |A7|Quicky™

Post by God-Of-War » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm

As i was there when this happened, I also believe that quicky should be p-banned because of him spreading information and being the immature kid that he is.
Ermahgerd!, It's a Sterk Berg! sterk berg
Spoiler
Show
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont be a corprate kiss up
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: wat u mean?
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont give points
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: i always give points :P
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: im not gona stop :P

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:19 pm

This is strange.

I never had problems with him and I'm an ex admin.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:52 am

Well Aya sorry for telling him I truly am I didn't know you wanted to keep it personal but that gave him no right to spam or insult you like that it was undignified and I am also requesting a pban for him.

"Other than that,his behavior has been very bad and yesterday he was bitching about 10mins ban Rabbit made for over 30mins.
He is basically A-A"

I was there that day I do admit rabbit shouldn't of banned him for 10 min because he kept putting [GR] a kick or name change would have been better BUT he said NOT to have GR in his name then he changed his name to [GR]GR][GR][GR][GR][GR][GR][GR] he made rabbit go ape, tricked me into telling one of my long time steam friends last name, complaining for about 30 min that happened a day ago,spamming.

We can't have someone causing this much commotion in the server it's bad for business, I also request a pban.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:45 am

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Well Aya sorry for telling him I truly am I didn't know you wanted to keep it personal but that gave him no right to spam or insult you like that it was undignified and I am also requesting a pban for him.

"Other than that,his behavior has been very bad and yesterday he was bitching about 10mins ban Rabbit made for over 30mins.
He is basically A-A"

I was there that day I do admit rabbit shouldn't of banned him for 10 min because he kept putting [GR] a kick or name change would have been better BUT he said NOT to have GR in his name then he changed his name to [GR]GR][GR][GR][GR][GR][GR][GR] he made rabbit go ape, tricked me into telling one of my long time steam friends last name, complaining for about 30 min that happened a day ago,spamming.

We can't have someone causing this much commotion in the server it's bad for business, I also request a pban.
After reading this I have come to the conclusion that Rabbit is not to be trusted. I have other reasons to believe he shouldn't be trusted. He is a two faced lying asshole. In my honest opinion we need to get rid of him,no questions asked. I am pretty sure some will disagree with me but I am also pretty sure that others will agree with me.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:11 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:After reading this I have come to the conclusion that Rabbit is not to be trusted. I have other reasons to believe he shouldn't be trusted. He is a two faced lying asshole. In my honest opinion we need to get rid of him,no questions asked. I am pretty sure some will disagree with me but I am also pretty sure that others will agree with me.
Ya but your boi never reply to my msg about that.
This is not just about Rabbit but I'm pretty much tired of being "ignored".
We have a forum,we work hard and notice something,we post stuff,we bring lots of ideas and we get no answer.
What kind of shit is that?

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Aya wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:After reading this I have come to the conclusion that Rabbit is not to be trusted. I have other reasons to believe he shouldn't be trusted. He is a two faced lying asshole. In my honest opinion we need to get rid of him,no questions asked. I am pretty sure some will disagree with me but I am also pretty sure that others will agree with me.
Ya but your boi never reply to my msg about that.
This is not just about Rabbit but I'm pretty much tired of being "ignored".
We have a forum,we work hard and notice something,we post stuff,we bring lots of ideas and we get no answer.
What kind of shit is that?
If you're talking about Ant I'll have a "nice" discussion with him once he gets on. I'll have this taken care of in a few days or a very possibly a day.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:31 pm

I remember this guy from another server, I must say i expected the first screenshot of him, but the second one surprised me, and as well as Manlord's reply.

After reading this thread it shows he is no good in terms of respecting people's personal stuff and spamming chat.

I haven't seen him directly do this ingame, though I haven't seen him recently and screenshots don't lie.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Can we have the silence cmd back?
I ask this again since I got no response last time.
I'll appreciate for some answers/action.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:27 pm

The silence cmd got removed?

How did that happen?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:43 pm

I just used silence and it worked but it was same as gag.
We need permanent gag thingy back

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:39 pm

I prefer when Ant triggers the sm_pgag via the cmd window rather than admins having the ability to pgag them.

If spam happens, the kick and ban is useful imo.

Being completely silenced is just stupid, there would be no point playing at all.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Peter Brev wrote:I prefer when Ant triggers the sm_pgag via the cmd window rather than admins having the ability to pgag them.

Being completely silenced is just stupid, there would be no point playing at all.
That's why this is no silence command, if u need to silence someone completely, just ban them.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:06 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:I prefer when Ant triggers the sm_pgag via the cmd window rather than admins having the ability to pgag them.

That's why this is no silence command, if u need to silence someone completely, just ban them.
Nice way to show you care about your server...

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:10 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:

Nice way to show you care about your server...
This is nothing new... i said that a long time ago about the silence command.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10