Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:22 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:In fact the only cheater here is you Eassidie. Because last time I played you outran me like there was nothing preventing you to do so. Just days before that you were very slow, you didn't strafe right or timed anything correctly. Days later you just jumped perfectly without strafing which gave you no speed loss, thats just impossible. That's why I quit playing on the server simply because Ant didn't do anything about it.

Now Ade belived that every1 who runs faster than 600 velocity is a cheater, that would be every top player in deathrun.

And I know where this is getting at, you want me to get punished for something since I beat you straight up in a 1v1 duel.

I'll happily play again in the server if some sort of bhop anticheat is added and we'll see simply see who's speaking the truth here.
Four people have "seen"you cheat or hack. Explain that. Why are they saying that you cheat or hack? I just want to understand this whole ordeal.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:00 pm

This is what I got from Master Peter on YouTube:
In fact, SMAC is really a dumb thing to use.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:16 pm

watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szx_txB--xw
Listen to the footsteps, every jump is not perfect. Mostly of them are.

A hacker would have only had perfect jumps, only 1 step jumps. Which eassidie had when I raced him.
If smac detected me then I probably had too many perfect jumps after eachother or I had too scrolls at every jump. Who ever doesn't know the game mechanics should just stop replying.

Now there are a jump where you just maintain the speed with with a strafe which isnt perfect and there are other jumps which are pefect and you gain extra speed with the strafe.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:18 pm

The game is full of bhop scripters claiming that they can bhop.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 pm

StaTix wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:In the plugin itself.
doesnt say that anywhere not in the changelogs not in the modules you can install, btw its not 1 plugin, dumb ass
FYI
Spoiler
Show

Code: Select all

// [smac_autotrigger.smx] Automatically ban players on auto-trigger detections.
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
smac_autotrigger_ban "0"
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 pm

The End.
If you can't play because someone is better than you, quit the Internet, seriously.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:In fact the only cheater here is you Eassidie. Because last time I played you outran me like there was nothing preventing you to do so. Just days before that you were very slow, you didn't strafe right or timed anything correctly. Days later you just jumped perfectly without strafing which gave you no speed loss, thats just impossible. That's why I quit playing on the server simply because Ant didn't do anything about it.

Now Ade belived that every1 who runs faster than 600 velocity is a cheater, that would be every top player in deathrun.

And I know where this is getting at, you want me to get punished for something since I beat you straight up in a 1v1 duel.

I'll happily play again in the server if some sort of bhop anticheat is added and we'll see simply see who's speaking the truth here.
I cheat because you cheat, i've said it straight up to ant and nick. And I honestly could care less about losing a 1v1, I lose them all the time, yet I'm still to figure out where you're getting this assumption.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 pm

EasSidezz wrote:

I cheat because you cheat, i've said it straight up to ant and nick. And I honestly could care less about losing a 1v1, I lose them all the time, yet I'm still to figure out where you're getting this assumption.
But what can prove he's cheating?

The only proof to know if he's cheating to to look his computer files.

Because someone got banned by SMAC doesn't mean he is cheating.

EDIT: Easi, what's the point of what you have done on the server?

Is it really worth it?

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
EasSidezz wrote:

But what can prove he's cheating?

The only proof to know if he's cheating to to look his computer files.

Because someone got banned by SMAC doesn't mean he is cheating.

EDIT: Easi, what's the point of what you have done on the server?

Is it really worth it?
What've I got to lose?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:08 pm

But now the server is going to be full of cheaters.

I didn't check the link, so I don't know if it's real, but if it is, it's really stupid to have done this.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Peter Brev wrote:But now the server is going to be full of cheaters.

I didn't check the link, so I don't know if it's real, but if it is, it's really stupid to have done this.
You'd think I wouldn't have come into this with a backup plan..

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:35 pm

GUYS... He's too cool for all of this... stop replying
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Okay, this isg etting confusing and I don't know anymore wheter Travis or Eassi I must trust.
Well anyways, seeing the mess down here, I think i'm going to retract from this affair.

If Travis cheats, okay, if Ant is okay with that.If he don't then it's good.If eassi only search revenge, then...I don't know what to say.Anyways both are beating me in these bhop thingies, so what's the point discussing about it ? Oh wait, now the whole server is about bunnyhop.

Goo'bye.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:00 pm

ant_8490 wrote:GUYS... He's too cool for all of this... stop replying
Why is Fury replying?

We don't know.

The issue is being resolved.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:GUYS... He's too cool for all of this... stop replying
Why is Fury replying? We don't know.The issue is being resolved.
You still have a problem with me as I see...As you want, pal, as you want...
What about you ? Why replying then ? If issue resolved and no more post needed --> Lock I guess ?

If you wanted to know why I was replying, it was to express my opinion.
Last edited by commander fury on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.