Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:56 am

Peter Brev wrote:SMAC can auto-ban you.
where is that?
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:58 am

In the plugin itself.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:07 am

Peter Brev wrote:In the plugin itself.
doesnt say that anywhere not in the changelogs not in the modules you can install, btw its not 1 plugin, dumb ass

Peter Brev

Travis is not cheating

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 am

Doesn't matter, Travis won't get banned because of SMAC.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: Travis is not cheating

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 am

Peter Brev wrote:Doesn't matter, Travis won't get banned because of SMAC.
now your agreeing?

Peter Brev

Travis is not cheating

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:40 am

That Travis cheats?
Nope.
SMAC detects you and can auto ban you, but in most cases it's the server owner who bans.
Now, I don't care what you think anymore as I barely see Travis anymore, so have fun with this thread.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: Travis is not cheating

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:44 am

Peter Brev wrote:That Travis cheats?
Nope.
SMAC detects you and can auto ban you, but in most cases it's the server owner who bans.
Now, I don't care what you think anymore as I barely see Travis anymore, so have fun with this thread.
calm down bro, just a game.... but yet alot of people dont like cheaters

Stermy
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Stermy » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:47 am

Omg Goomba, you could actually make a topic yourself, where you make a rant about SMAC, if you think that it's a big problem.
Demon wrote:Comments

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:01 am

The thing is I knew this already... It's almost impossible for a person like Travis to bhop that fast without any fails for a such a long time. I mean, it is possible to do it but have you actually seen Travis fail at least more then once? if not that was a fake one... unless he could of fucked up the strafe. Also I always saw him go in a straight line and he still sped up... he was gaining 100 vel in no time just by going straight...

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdGq_YpaS-0
I know AHK is different from the other script, also you can never know about ak3d, he probably cheated in this video too. Just thought this might be interesting for some people.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:19 am

You guys do realize that Ant isn't going to ban Travis,right? In Ants own words "Travis is too cool for a ban or adMin removal." Now before anyone corrects me on the way I typed adMin, don't do it at all. It's a joke between me and a few other players since I can't say it right. Now back to the topic at hand, so what if he cheats? As Aya said a lot of players do. Now I am not agreeing with his cheating, I don't like it or him so I am not one of those people who ride his dick.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 am

Snoap wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdGq_YpaS-0
I know AHK is different from the other script, also you can never know about ak3d, he probably cheated in this video too. Just thought this might be interesting for some people.
I would have given this example too, but I doubt it would be true.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:50 am

I've got a question... If SMAC supposedly found Travis to be cheating, why was Travis asking me to add that protection to my server just before he started to become "inactive"? Even he said that he would not play anymore until this was added.

And just to clear up some things that others have posted: Travis is not permanent admin and can be removed if he is no longer going to play. (Only Rusty Shackleford has that privilege on DR)
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 am

So that's why Travis isn't playing?
I looked at the admin stats and see he played 3 minutes this last week.
When Travis played on Expert duel, Ade told me in Steam that SMAC was detecting him and Ade asked Travis why is SMAC detecting Travis.
Travis didn't respond to Ade in the server as Travis crashed this time, so Ade apparently didn't like it and banned Travis from her server.
Travis was asking me to talk with her to get Travis unbanned and prove her that he isn't cheating.
Apparently, some of you got problems with Travis being good with his mouse and you want him banned, but this will not happen.
I believe Travis from what he said me few weeks ago, and I doubt he is cheating.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:07 am

In fact the only cheater here is you Eassidie. Because last time I played you outran me like there was nothing preventing you to do so. Just days before that you were very slow, you didn't strafe right or timed anything correctly. Days later you just jumped perfectly without strafing which gave you no speed loss, thats just impossible. That's why I quit playing on the server simply because Ant didn't do anything about it.

Now Ade belived that every1 who runs faster than 600 velocity is a cheater, that would be every top player in deathrun.

And I know where this is getting at, you want me to get punished for something since I beat you straight up in a 1v1 duel.

I'll happily play again in the server if some sort of bhop anticheat is added and we'll see simply see who's speaking the truth here.