DukemDoom1

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: DukemDoom1

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:*invades on girl time*
hai
Love, that's one thing you shouldn't do.

We should probably get back on topic before Ant gets home and I am stuck listening to him be mad at us for this.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:53 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Love, that's one thing you shouldn't do.

We should probably get back on topic before Ant gets home and I am stuck listening to him be mad at us for this.
k, sowwy.

And as I said before, this isn't something a server ban is for.
server bans are for people who break rules and things.
Mew I'm a bunny!

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:43 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:I personally wouldn't really mind it if you don't ban him, because I said something pretty rude as well.
Doesn't matter what you said to him, he still took it to far, I will admit use to insult admins and troll, but I wouldn't talk about someones life like that. Since it's his first report maybe a week perm gag/mute
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:13 am

This server is on the step to become a police state...
Damn...Nova HERSELF (So, the one who was hurt) said that a ban wasn't needed as she also said something rude to him, which, as I know Nova since a pretty long time, can hurt too.

I don't think any punishement is needed.He attacked, Nova replied, end of the story.
If Nova hadn't replied, you could always try to punish him but in our actual case...

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:20 am

maverick wrote:The punishment is your decision, but DukemDoom1 a player in the server has been telling Nova to commit suicide, and then goes on to insult her of how stupid she is, and then tries to finish by saying it's a "youtube rage video" I do have screenshots of some of the comments.
It's just not right she's been depressed lately for her reasons and something like this does not help someone...
The whole server was also yelling at DukemDoom1 for his comments to nova...
Again your choice for punishment...
I had quite a long talk with nova about some stuff going on in her life, and whatnot, not going into details about it.

@Dukem:
He's been dos'd
Close thread.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:09 am

EasSidezz wrote:
maverick wrote:The punishment is your decision, but DukemDoom1 a player in the server has been telling Nova to commit suicide, and then goes on to insult her of how stupid she is, and then tries to finish by saying it's a "youtube rage video" I do have screenshots of some of the comments.
It's just not right she's been depressed lately for her reasons and something like this does not help someone...
The whole server was also yelling at DukemDoom1 for his comments to nova...
Again your choice for punishment...
I had quite a long talk with nova about some stuff going on in her life, and whatnot, not going into details about it.

@Dukem:
He's been dos'd
Close thread.
This is why I like you, just don't get in trouble for doing so.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.