DukemDoom1

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
maverick
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Location: Kearney, Nebraska, United States, North America, Earth

DukemDoom1

Post by maverick » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:24 pm

The punishment is your decision, but DukemDoom1 a player in the server has been telling Nova to commit suicide, and then goes on to insult her of how stupid she is, and then tries to finish by saying it's a "youtube rage video" I do have screenshots of some of the comments.
It's just not right she's been depressed lately for her reasons and something like this does not help someone...
The whole server was also yelling at DukemDoom1 for his comments to nova...
Again your choice for punishment...

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: DukemDoom1

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:28 pm

I personally wouldn't really mind it if you don't ban him, because I said something pretty rude as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:33 pm

We cant ban everyone who says something bad to someone else.

At some point, people have to realize this is a game, and let the comments go.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:12 pm

ant_8490 wrote:We cant ban everyone who says something bad to someone else.

That's why I said what I said.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:57 pm

ant_8490 wrote:We cant ban everyone who says something bad to someone else.

It's not really a bannable offense for a server.

It's not very nice and he should have something done
but it's not something a server ban is for

Is something for more personal dealing with
Mew I'm a bunny!

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:38 am

Thanks to the 4 last comments.
We've never banned someone for private/emotional stuff.

Sure what said that fella ain't nice but if Nova replied correctly to him I don't see any problem.
As long it doesn't have the seeked effect on her, I consider this as non-bannable.

PS : There's definitely too much real life on the server from what Ive seen lately.Back in my days we were spamming gaben on dr_sonic and it was all fine.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:47 am

I'm sure he is a douche but few reports have been made for Nova lately.
So here's some tips for Nova as another female player on the server(if you care)...
These are from my experiences.

- You never wanna say 'Don't do ~.' like don't insult me or don't talk about bla bla. That just make they wanna do it more.
- You don't wanna call everyone 'love' 'honey' 'darling' and stuff. Next reaction by trollers would be 'You whore.' or 'You are dating with ~.'
- Keep ignoring trollers till they leave. They usually get bored in 5mins without your attention.
- You don't wanna give out any personal information if you don't want them to talk about it.
- You don't wanna go into the server when you are upset,exhausted or in pain. Nothing will turn out well.
- Let your male friends handle if anything turns bad. They can solve problems faster/easier than you.

Even I still do these sometimes but only when I'm preparing for whatever might happen.
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:54 am

Aya, female psychologist for female players :3 Cute.

You're about 100% right for your last advice.It also applies in real life.

But about all these reports made FOR andn ot BY Nova.
I think she's mature enough to report the concerned player herself if she wants/need it.
I don't think she needs some sort of "chevalier blanc" to do it for her.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:42 am

Aya wrote: - You never wanna say 'Don't do ~.' like don't insult me or don't talk about bla bla. That just make they wanna do it more.
- You don't wanna call everyone 'love' 'honey' 'darling' and stuff. Next reaction by trollers would be 'You whore.' or 'You are dating with ~.'
- Keep ignoring trollers till they leave. They usually get bored in 5mins without your attention.
- You don't wanna give out any personal information if you don't want them to talk about it.
- You don't wanna go into the server when you are upset,exhausted or in pain. Nothing will turn out well.
- Let your male friends handle if anything turns bad. They can solve problems faster/easier than you.
I think this needs to be on !rules_female.... :)
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 am

Aya wrote:I'm sure he is a douche but few reports have been made for Nova lately.
So here's some tips for Nova as another female player on the server(if you care)...
These are from my experiences.

- You never wanna say 'Don't do ~.' like don't insult me or don't talk about bla bla. That just make they wanna do it more.

Even I still do these sometimes but only when I'm preparing for whatever might happen.
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to let one of the guys handle it. I was lucky that a few people were there to help with the whole thing.

@Ant, do it.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:35 am

ant_8490 wrote:
Aya wrote: - You never wanna say 'Don't do ~.' like don't insult me or don't talk about bla bla. That just make they wanna do it more.
Yaaa so 3 of us can look at it :D lol

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:45 am

Aya wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:
Yaaa so 3 of us can look at it :D lol
Thought there was more than three?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:47 am

There's 2 more but they are inactive :/

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Aya wrote:
There's 2 more but they are inactive :/
Ah.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 pm

*invades on girl time*
hai
Mew I'm a bunny!