David, Pika and Alex

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Peter Brev

David, Pika and Alex

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 am

These guys keep speaking Spanish and they told me to get lost:
Spoiler
Show
This should do it, but I got more if needed.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Re: David, Pika and Alex

Post by FalZen » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:40 am

Gag him.
Problem solved.
You want him to get permbanned or what?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:42 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Gag him.
Problem solved.
You want him to get permbanned or what?
I don't have gag permission.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:59 am

3/6 players right now are Spanish so maybe just let them talk for now until more join or admin gets on, unless its affecting gameplay somehow.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 am

ant_8490 wrote:3/6 players right now are Spanish so maybe just let them talk for now until more join or admin gets on, unless its affecting gameplay somehow.
Currently they stopped, after telling them to stop, they just told me to get lost and started insulting me, so I ignored them.
EDIT: Now one of the Spanish guy goes combine, leave the other 2 go free and he just wants to kill me.
Atm, since I'm restricted on admin powers, I'm only making this report for admins to know what they're doing.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 am

If you check logs,I've been warned,gagged and showrules towards David several times in the past.
He actually speaks English pretty well and he always excuses that he was explaining to his friends to speak English'.
But what he is saying is completely different.

Can we have silence cmd back? (pgag thingy)
I see a lot people spamming emoticons as well.
(I call spam when people use bind emoticons like more than 5times for several times in short time.)
Aya :3

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 am

Every time they speak Spanish I ask them to stop, and they do. Idk, I've never had a problem with them, they usually stop when they're told to. (Ofc, they'll listen if you're not a dick.)
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 pm

They listen,I leave and come back then they are speaking again ;-)
Pika doesn't speak good English at all so it's kinda hard for him.
Well,I personally don't take language rules as a big thing compare to all other rules.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:32 pm

There just speaking Spanish because they know it pisses you off, if you ignore them they will stop that what a troll is the keep doing a spiteful action just to get a response.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:36 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:There just speaking Spanish because they know it pisses you off, if you ignore them they will stop that what a troll is the keep doing a spiteful action just to get a response.
They're* You do have a point but I've asked them to stop in English and Spanish and then they say no and some other stuff.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:04 am

But what if -IF- these guys are just some honest joes speaking their mother language because they are all from a spanish-speaking countryand some of them doesn't know how to speak english ?

You, all, need to stop taking everything as a big rule-break and stop believing that every rule-break or rule breaker is a troll that searches to piss you off and that you must ignore them or pmute them or whatever.

They do not spam (Yes I knew them before...), they just speak spanish and I don't see how it can harm.
You're playing on a dutch server that you like very much, with a few english-speaking friend, you'll talk a little, no ?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:04 am

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:There just speaking Spanish because they know it pisses you off, if you ignore them they will stop that what a troll is the keep doing a spiteful action just to get a response.
Only English can be spoken in the server.
They can get gagged if they speak another language.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:46 am

commander fury wrote:But what if -IF- these guys are just some honest joes speaking their mother language because they are all from a spanish-speaking countryand some of them doesn't know how to speak english ?

You, all, need to stop taking everything as a big rule-break and stop believing that every rule-break or rule breaker is a troll that searches to piss you off and that you must ignore them or pmute them or whatever.

They do not spam (Yes I knew them before...), they just speak spanish and I don't see how it can harm.
You're playing on a dutch server that you like very much, with a few english-speaking friend, you'll talk a little, no ?
As I said earlier or if you know David,he can speak English pretty well.
He even speaks on mic and he says 'I'm just explaining my friends that they have to speak in English on this server' just like this in English.
He is definitely doing it on purpose since he goes 'SORRY AYA,I'm really sorryyyy!' then go right back speaking in Spanish.
Oh well,it's under the control.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:48 am

Yes, he's not a trouble maker, but sometime can be mean when I asked him to speak English.
But
Aya wrote:it's under the control.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Yeah, theirs not much you can do "Yeah" you could mute them in game but they will just keep coming back and doing the same thing over again, so my suggestion is wait for an admin who is aware of this problem to warn them, if they keep doing it just simply perm gag them, it's not really ban worthy.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!