Meedeo and P_E_R_F_O_R_M_A_N_C_E

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Meedeo and P_E_R_F_O_R_M_A_N_C_E

Post by commander fury » Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 am

Shit, erase my infos about Meedeo.
I was lost between Maweri-Meedeo so I thought Meedeo was Maweri...

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 am

commander fury wrote:Shit, erase my infos about Meedeo.
I was lost between Maweri-Meedeo so I thought Meedeo was Maweri...
I have the same problem sometimes xDDD.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:Well, you might all know it, but as I am a strict admin in-game, and performance likes to talk in German, so I had to warn him, gag him, avoid it, kick him and then ban him 10 min.
Then later, networks, I warn performance for random voteban, then meedeo dies and rejoins so I warn him and he started trashing me saying I am an abuser.
So I let it go and ignore it because they are both immature, and they start saying that Demon is better admin than me, so I still ignored, then they start fucking with me and insulting me.
Continued ignoring and said if they want to be like that, than it's their choice, I'll be even more strict than anybody.
I'm getting enough of meedeo, each time he says I'm an abuser wether or not I use a command or not and performance will just talk in German.
That's getting enough.
Meedeo... wtf
And the other guy's name is absolutely retarded.
They are probably just trolls or little kids.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu May 02, 2013 12:01 pm

P_E_R_F_O_R_M_A_N_C_E was basically just doing fart noices and random screams and singing. I warned him earlier, then a 1 day mute, but he still kept going after he got unmuted. So I pmuted him.
Anyways who ever punmuted him is a bitch admin because who ever did that undid my command -.-
Also why is he perma banned? If he's mic spamming the he can just stay pmuted and who cares if he spend his 1 vote on votebanning and I don't really get whats so wrong with those chat messages he wrote to you goomba. He talks shit, but he's only trying to be funny.
I'd say pban is too harsh in this matter a pmute would be enough, he's a active player and I don't mind playing with him.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:P_E_R_F_O_R_M_A_N_C_E was basically just doing fart noices and random screams and singing. I warned him earlier, then a 1 day mute, but he still kept going after he got unmuted. So I pmuted him.
Anyways who ever punmuted him is a bitch admin because who ever did that undid my command -.-
Also why is he perma banned? If he's mic spamming the he can just stay pmuted and who cares if he spend his 1 vote on votebanning
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/data/bans_dr.php
Also reasons on my screenshot.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu May 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:P_E_R_F_O_R_M_A_N_C_E was basically just doing fart noices and random screams and singing. I warned him earlier, then a 1 day mute, but he still kept going after he got unmuted. So I pmuted him.
Also why is he perma banned? If he's mic spamming the he can just stay pmuted and who cares if he spend his 1 vote on votebanning and I don't really get whats so wrong with those chat messages he wrote to you goomba. He talks shit, but he's only trying to be funny.
I'd say pban is too harsh in this matter a pmute would be enough, he's a active player and I don't mind playing with him.
These are what he did:
-He says nub everytime himself and others die.
-He consistently insults only towards admins(I would say he was doing it every minute).
-When I warned him,he said all admins are shit and he doesn't give a shit about being pban so he said will continue insulting.
I assume 3rd one was the biggest reason he got pban.
Also,I was in the server day before I got an admin back and he was complaining about him being pmuted.
I can pretty much guess who unmuted by thinking back who was there.
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Aya wrote: I can pretty much guess who unmuted by thinking back who was there.
Share who it was, because I'm not sure.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu May 02, 2013 5:09 pm

aww meedeo was always so kind to me even when I was admin. She never insulted me, but I knew she had problems with rex because she said she thought that he hates her. Maybe you can resolve this without a pban or something, meedeo often players there but performance i know hes just came here and only does dumb shit so I understand because he random votebans me, and talks german, and mic spams. Anyway, Idk im just saying. poor meedeo..
Psn: ProjektZ96

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 pm

I don't think it's she since he said suck me to me .-.
He never be nasty with me either until I got an admin back or performance joined.
Insults admins because others do is quite dumb thing to do.
You don't need to feel sorry for her* because it's a "girl" or nice to you since he is not nice to all other admins :p
He deserves it if you saw how he acted last 3days.
Aya :3

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Fri May 03, 2013 11:54 am

and ive seen p_E_R delay alot too. and yea meedeo dose like to provoke has done it to me before too.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:and ive seen p_E_R delay alot too. and yea meedeo dose like to provoke has done it to me before too.
I'm going to have a closer look.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Nightmare-Rex wrote:and ive seen p_E_R delay alot too. and yea meedeo dose like to provoke has done it to me before too.
I might be on tonight at DR so I'll be patrolling too.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Fine.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri May 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
I'll be too.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 03, 2013 3:12 pm

commander fury wrote: I'll be too.
Sure.