Both Rabbit and DiehardLego

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Peter Brev

Both Rabbit and DiehardLego

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:04 pm

So, you might know it already, but Rabbit has used cmd against DiehardLego that wasn't necessary.

DiehardLego just asked Rabbit to ban him from combine and pmute him and he did.

Now, DiehardLego is just flaming everyone when he dies and especially when someone dies right after him and goes combine.

On puzzle_crates, Aya and me asked him to undo the commands, he just ignored and claimed to be afk which is most likely a lie.

DiehardLego joined and just flamed me with unnecessary comments that I ignored somewhat.

He told me to slay him, I said no because it would be abuse and it is not necessary.

Then he starts stealing and throwing crates so he can get slayed and it happened.

I got 2 screenshots of him flaming:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =168408934
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =168409015

If you got more evidence, post it here.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: Both Rabbit and DiehardLego

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:26 pm

I don't know what that was because it was 5am in the morning for me lol.
We just asked rabbit to undo cmds then Lego came in and completely blew up.
What I said was only one sentence which is "Oh yea rabbit,unban combine and punmute lego", then next moment Lego said 'Aya and Peter are worst admins'.
I was like wtf?lol
He said the reason was we always make things a big deal...but then after that he kept flaming us,broke boxes like a raging kid and stuff so I was like who made it a big deal? lol
Well,I just switched Lego to spec for that so it's solved for now unless he continues raging.

About Rabbit,Ant should see my pms when he gets on so I let him handle it.
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:54 pm

What Goomba says about Lego asking Rabbit to combine ban him is true. Don't have the proof sadly but if I did it'd probably be a big help because he flamed at me for trying to get him to ask Ant or Nick to unban him from combine. I think the only reason he did it was because he didn't wanna be combine and I've talk to Ant about that already.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Yup,Lego said that was the reason.
I've seen people asked that in the past but I've never seen an admin actually listens to it.
Well, I leave that to Ant.

What pissed me off is Lego called us worst admins because us two are the only admins who he can't control.
Getting alone with players is important but you don't need to (you shouldn't) kiss their butts.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Well for one you two, referring to Goomba and Aya, I wasn't flaming at all and I did say you two are to me (my own opinion) the worst admins, only because you two constantly try to get someone into a shit pile for something so small, when much larger problems are to be dealt with, all I got pissed about is that you two took that one thing that rabbit did as such a big deal, its just a combine ban/pmute, its not like I even played on combine or even used mic before those commands had even been made, really there is no point in this little thread you made Goomba, stop attacking me you two, and I don't care if you like me or not, either you ignore me or you just deal with it.

@ Ant, If this is to become something involving a punshiment, I will take full blame for this, because really Rabbit shouldn't get punished for this at all, it was me who asked in the first place.

God-Of-War
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by God-Of-War » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Well I haven't seen diehard be combine even if he dies first. Is that the reason? He doesn't wanna be combine? Well, I think it's mainly Rabbit's fault for listening to him. It is abuse and it was a pointless thing to do. :( And Diehard should be punished but mainly Rabbit for doing that.
Ermahgerd!, It's a Sterk Berg! sterk berg
Spoiler
Show
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont be a corprate kiss up
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: wat u mean?
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont give points
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: i always give points :P
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: im not gona stop :P

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:38 am

1. Again,WHO took it as a big deal was you. We were only telling Rabbit to un-do since you joined.

2. You always "try" to act "mature boi" but then I give your word 'if you like me or not, either you ignore me or you just deal with it' back at you because who can't do that is you.
'You two are worst admins' 'Slay me' 'Slay me' 'Just ban me' 'Look,I'm breaking boxes,SLAY ME' - THAT is flaming.
Or saying like 'Nova is a bitch. I don't like her.' (from yesterday) -See,you can't just ignore and you are the one who is keep provoking people.

3. Combine ban and pmute are the big cmds which you are not suppose to use so often and easily. (Weren't you an admin before?)
It is a big deal especially since you usually play in small amount of people and that was the time we found out.
(We were playing with other 4 people,you and me died and I became combine even I died after you and you said
'haha,combine ban! I asked Rabbit to ban me because I don't wanna be on combine :D')

I would say suspend Rabbit for a little while.
We keep dealing with this boi and give punishment when it's needed.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:05 am

I took it as a big deal?? No way! You're not understanding me correctly, I said you two are bad admins because you're trying to get Rabbit or Me punished for a small command that he had done, you also say I was flaming, and thats not flaming, flaming is internet insulting, and I never said that 'HA I AM COMBINE BANNED!! LOLOL!', No Aya just stop, really. "We were only telling Rabbit to un-do since you joined." No, even you said Aya I'm gonna tell Ant about this, so clearly you just lied, also you And Goomba were both saying something about a punishment, so no you didn't just Ask Rabbit to un-do shit, you two also said shit about us as admins, and as regular players. and "Nova is a bitch. I don't like her." Don't bring that up, its only between me and her, and its because she's my damn ex, what do you expect also that wasn't yesturday that was like 2 3 days ago.. Aya I suggest you to just ignore me because one thing, you're annoying me more than anyone on the server, and just because of the fact that you, Aya 'I don't like you lego'.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:14 am

I said 'I TOLD Ant about it so stop talking about it'.
I've been ignoring you but YOU won't let me.

Btw,Rabbit just said in the server that he quit dr and he is going to ddos players he hates now.
Just letting you all know.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:43 am

DiehardLego wrote:I took it as a big deal?? No way! You're not understanding me correctly, I said you two are bad admins because you're trying to get Rabbit or Me punished for a small command that he had done, you also say I was flaming, and thats not flaming, flaming is internet insulting, and I never said that 'HA I AM COMBINE BANNED!! LOLOL!', No Aya just stop, really. "We were only telling Rabbit to un-do since you joined." No, even you said Aya I'm gonna tell Ant about this, so clearly you just lied, also you And Goomba were both saying something about a punishment, so no you didn't just Ask Rabbit to un-do shit, you two also said shit about us as admins, and as regular players. and "Nova is a bitch. I don't like her." Don't bring that up, its only between me and her, and its because she's my damn ex, what do you expect also that wasn't yesturday that was like 2 3 days ago.. Aya I suggest you to just ignore me because one thing, you're annoying me more than anyone on the server, and just because of the fact that you, Aya 'I don't like you lego'.
Proof or didn't happen.
Aya wrote:I said 'I TOLD Ant about it so stop talking about it'.
I've been ignoring you but YOU won't let me.

Btw,Rabbit just said in the server that he quit dr and he is going to ddos players he hates now.
I doubt he will DDoS.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:01 am

Peter Brev wrote:
Aya wrote:Btw,Rabbit just said in the server that he quit dr and he is going to ddos players he hates now.
I doubt he will DDoS.
Nope.
But he definitely won't deserve having an admin position.
Last edited by Aya on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:07 am

Rabbit + DDOS...
Something's not right...
Rabbit + Dreams + DDOS = More sense....

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:02 am

DiehardLego wrote:I took it as a big deal?? No way!
Yes it is, you influenced him and he abused.
DiehardLego wrote:You're not understanding me correctly, I said you two are bad admins because you're trying to get Rabbit or Me punished for a small command that he had done.
This not small commands. Banning and pmuting are big deals.
DiehardLego wrote:You also say I was flaming, and thats not flaming, flaming is internet insulting, and I never said that 'HA I AM COMBINE BANNED!! LOLOL! 'No Aya just stop, really.
Proof or didn't happen.
DiehardLego wrote:"We were only telling Rabbit to un-do since you joined." No, even you said Aya I'm gonna tell Ant about this, so clearly you just lied, also you And Goomba were both saying something about a punishment, so no you didn't just Ask Rabbit to un-do shit
You are the one lying here, we definitively asked Rabbit to undo the commands, he just ignored and claimed to be afk which is a lie.
DiehardLego wrote:you two also said shit about us as admins, and as regular players. and "Nova is a bitch. I don't like her." Don't bring that up, its only between me and her, and its because she's my damn ex, what do you expect also that wasn't yesturday that was like 2 3 days ago..
Again, that shows your immaturity, gay internet relationship.
DiehardLego wrote:Aya I suggest you to just ignore me because one thing, you're annoying me more than anyone on the server, and just because of the fact that you, Aya 'I don't like you lego'.
The most retarded sentence ever.

You're the one looking for our attention, we're the one trying to ignore you but you keep flaming.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:02 am

Easy shit
Ban both for some days or retire their powers for a few days
Done.

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:52 am

Demon wrote:Rabbit + DDOS...
Something's not right...
Rabbit + Dreams + DDOS = More sense....
did not read rest of the thread but he doesn't even have a admin account on his computer from what i heard...