Travis.....

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Travis.....

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 pm

This might not even get anywhere but I dont care.

So we were playing on that Simzo map and like as soon as I got in there Travis made a vote to switch maps. We hadn't even played a round yet. Like everyone voted yes and then he did a vote for Lego omega and only 50% of the players said yes. Then while playing on Lego, I was the last player and I was talking to an admin on steam and Travis was like rushing me to go and I was "Dude I am talking to someone over steam" and he was like "I dont care" then timebombed me. Me being the bitch I am I just stayed still and said "Whatever. You do this shit everytime you dont get your way" and to be honest I was surpised he didnt kick me right then and there. But I feel like he abused his adminship while we were on Simzo. I will understand if no action is taken for what he did. And next time Travis, dont rush me when I am talking to an admin over steam about you,thanks.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Re: Travis.....

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Ant wants only good dr maps, do I guess Travis thinks that Simzo map sucks.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:05 pm

About timebombing you,you can't delay the round as the last person so what he did is perfectly correct.

About changing maps,we aren't allowed to change the map.
Therefore,we can if many people agree on having the same map instead of a map which definitely loses players.
(But you never know if anyone wanted to play that map and complain later on like you are so I won't even try.)
I don't agree with it but changing the map only once in a day is definitely not an abuse.
Since he is the most experienced admin right now,I'm sure he had his reason as well.
Aya :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Peter Brev wrote:Ant wants only good dr maps
Why did he upload the map to the server in the first place then smart ass?

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:09 pm

1 - It isn't totally abuse but an admin is there to play like a normal player, what means if he wants the map to change, he gotta rtv like everyone else.If he didn't had any reason (Be honest, if there was one, tell it), then it's kinda "abuse" and I'm totally against that.Ant might just warn all admins about that fact, and I think that if Simzo's map was so shitty and inappropriated, then Ant would have removed/didn't accepted it.So I think we still need some light to be make on this point.

2 - No matter if you were talking to an admin or not, if you feel like you're busy talking, then either tell the person you're talking to to wait, or either go spectate.You were delaying and he was right by timebombing you.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Even you, Super, don't get immunity to the rules.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Simzo is a small map.. Too small I think and because of this map, many players will leave the server so Travis just tries to choose another map like LegoOmega to handle the "Player-Left-Situation" and in my opinion.. LegoOmega isn't an overplayed map.

I would change it too with a vote. But after 1 - 3 rounds. Maybe travis was just like "Oh for fuck sake...too small to rush" *vote* (vote instead of instantly change [no abuse{my opinion}])

You just delay the gameplay so he timebomb'd you. I would kick you after warn if you still bitching around.

You should report hardcore abusive situations. Travis is...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:30 pm

phil_4319 wrote:Simzo is a small map.. Too small I think and because of this map, many players will leave the server so Travis just tries to choose another map like LegoOmega to handle the "Player-Left-Situation" and in my opinion.. LegoOmega isn't an overplayed map.

I would change it too with a vote. But after 1 - 3 rounds. Maybe travis was just like "Oh for fuck sake...too small to rush" *vote* (vote instead of instantly change [no abuse{my opinion}])

You just delay the gameplay so he timebomb'd you. I would kick you after warn if you still bitching around.

You should report hardcore abusive situations. Travis is...
Oh good...You said it all.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Travis is the most experienced admin, so if he made a vote, it's for a purpose.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Peter Brev wrote:Travis is the most experienced admin, so if he made a vote, it's for a purpose.
The fact he is an experienced admin, doesn't change the fact he can change the map just like that.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Even you, Super, don't get immunity to the rules.
I know this. And for once I agree with Demon.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Ant had said this before in admin only section;
Admins changing maps

Postby ant_8490 » March 19th, 2013, 10:47 am
you CANNOT just change the map to whatever YOU want. You need to make a vote, and even then, rarely change. The idea is run through as many maps as possible on the server and not just the same 10 all the time.
Lego_Omega is not so overplayed as much as akai or allstars and he made a vote so I see no problem.
I guess it would be better if he didn't do it though but not once I saw him changing maps last few months.
This is not worth reporting.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Last time I was admin, I did this and I got reported for this and suspended, I don't think this is fair.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Demon wrote:Last time I was admin, I did this and I got reported for this and suspended, I don't think this is fair.
You had all other reasons to get suspended...remember..

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Aya wrote:
Demon wrote:Last time I was admin, I did this and I got reported for this and suspended, I don't think this is fair.
You had all other reasons to get suspended...remember..
Yes, but one of them was that.