Diehardlego

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Peter Brev

Diehardlego

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Consider removing him, he can't make his admin job correctly.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Sat May 25, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: Diehardlego

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Now that I think about it, I noticed that a few times and Lego did nothing about it. I think he may have been busy with listening to me yell at him for stupid shit but that's beside the point. He either needs to do his job correctly or lose it. I am not saying that out of anger towards him I am saying that because it's what needs to happen. And this isn't the only time he's let a player do that.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Thu May 23, 2013 1:48 pm

When me and papa was on Simzo's map, the new players (Russians & just random people) began to vote ban me, I had nothing done.
They just wrote "hacker" and everybody began to vote ban me. Lego was just looking and I told him to do something, and he replied: "It's a long ban, it doesn't really matter you'll just rejoin later." My memory isn't that good maybe papa could reply with something.

Conclusion: Lego didn't care about it, since people just come back, which is unprofessional.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu May 23, 2013 1:49 pm

How don't you just tell Diehard that he's not doing what he was supposed to do instead of making a thread?
You are getting nowhere with this thread so it's actually useless.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Snoap wrote:When me and papa was on Simzo's map, the new players (Russians & just random people) began to vote ban me, I had nothing done.
They just wrote "hacker" and everybody began to vote ban me. Lego was just looking and I told him to do something, and he replied: "It's a long ban, it doesn't really matter you'll just rejoin later." My memory isn't that good maybe papa could reply with something.

Conclusion: Lego didn't care about it, since people just come back, which is unprofessional.
More reason for him not to be an admin.

No one cares for him so we won't talk to him and besides it's up to Ant on what happens to Lego.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu May 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Off topic but Phil's bro has been offline for 3days and most likely since he got banned by wabbit.
My question is ,was he playing on his acc or Phil's acc?
I see Phil changing his name a lot and I think that's a bigger problem if they're still sharing the acc.
Especially while he was banned and also he has access to admin cmds..
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Aya wrote:Off topic but Phil's bro has been offline for 3days and most likely since he got banned by wabbit.
My question is ,was he playing on his acc or Phil's acc?
I see Phil changing his name a lot and I think that's a bigger problem if they're still sharing the acc.
Especially while he was banned and also he has access to admin cmds..
He plays on Phil's account but I think Phil watchs him so he doesn't use commands but I am not sure because we were playing on I think Simzo's map and I was stuck so he did noclip and got me unstuck and slapped the guy we were playing with twice for asking for admin. The other guy was Antlion with all the weird shit in his name.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu May 23, 2013 2:12 pm

If he was playing on Phil's acc while he was banned,that's avoiding ban.
Ban is expired so he should be playing on his acc now.
I think 'You can't share acc' should be added in admin requirements.
That's important especially when you have really young bro/sis who doesn't understand English or rules well.

On topic:
You go afk pretty much every time you die,Lego.
You have to have responsibility and be helpful for when players really need help.
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 23, 2013 2:41 pm

I agree with you.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu May 23, 2013 2:47 pm

At the light of the last events, and while me having a good knowledge of Lego, I can totally understand his actual behaviour and I don't feel surprised by it.
I trust you guys more than I trust him so that's why I am totally backing you on this one.
If he doesn't do his job, then tell him, if he goes afk too much/Still not doing his job, then remove his adminship.

Also, yes, I agree with you Aya.This should be added to the rules and Phil might want to secure his acc and watch it a bit more after that...

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:50 pm

I share my acc. with my brother because his account got banned too long for a little shitty avoiding combine (rejoin when he died) = 99999min. or w/e period of time.

But I always watch what he is doing and I said him that he always tell me if someone is talking to him about me or just something. That's why I reply on everything when it's needed.
So and that's why he stop glitching after 1x warn (perfect react instead of kicking).

If you guys want that he should play on his account.. Just unban him. And next time (rabbit) just warn him -_-"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu May 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Lego you silly wabbit.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 23, 2013 3:02 pm

phil_4319 wrote:I share my acc. with my brother because his account got banned too long for a little shitty avoiding combine (rejoin when he died) = 99999min. or w/e period of time.
999 mins, not 9999999x10²

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu May 23, 2013 3:03 pm

phil_4319 wrote:I share my acc. with my brother because his account got banned too long for a little shitty avoiding combine (rejoin when he died) = 99999min. or w/e period of time.

But I always watch what he is doing and I said him that he always tell me if someone is talking to him about me or just something. That's why I reply on everything when it's needed.
So and that's why he stop glitching after 1x warn (perfect react instead of kicking).

If you guys want that he should play on his account.. Just unban him. And next time (rabbit) just warn him -_-"
That ban was a mistake of Rabbit, he posted in the admin only section about this, now he's unbanned.
But though I think that if he's banned he shouldn't play on your account, Aya said it, that's avoiding ban.

I don't know if he got warned or not...But anyways...Next time I'll guess he'll be warned.I'll tell Rabbit.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 pm

You mean it was in "Unban request" section.