Diehardlego

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Anonymous

Re: Diehardlego

Post by Anonymous » Sun May 26, 2013 12:26 am

Peter Brev wrote:Here's what he has been only doing:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jdjdce93n1ts59g
Consider removing him, he doesn't provide any efforts as an admin.
Lol, I gave a free on Akai and decided to bhop to the end, and that means what exactly? That was pointless...

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun May 26, 2013 3:45 am

DiehardLego wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:Here's what he has been only doing:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jdjdce93n1ts59g
Consider removing him, he doesn't provide any efforts as an admin.
Lol, I gave a free on Akai and decided to bhop to the end, and that means what exactly? That was pointless...
Let me correct your sentence.
DiehardLego wrote:I have other things to do than pressing buttons, so I give 4 entire free rounds to bhop.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun May 26, 2013 4:12 am

I think this should be enough.
Our actual admin team is nice, responsible, mature and pretty good, not so much reports...
So I personally think that, if Lego don't do his job, we can remove him, we won't suffer alot for that loss.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon May 27, 2013 12:30 am

But to keep the good relationship at least as a teammate,I think you should just fix between you two from now on unless something really not fixable.
I take my last comment back since it's him because he does not listen.
I just remembered I told him few days ago not to go walk over the barrels on mario map but he said he will continue till he gets the proof.
I think you just have to start respecting us as another admins on the same server,Lego.
Goomba,Travis and I have more experiences as admins than you as well and hopefully that could be a reason you listen to us a little more.
Anyways, me using so much effort to make you(admin) understand what's the definition of 'Play Fair!' is just wrong.
It's okay to say 'I'll ask Ant just in case' but you shouldn't continue while that.
Please work as a team.
By the way,you were giving free to the last person yesterday on deathrun_fun but you can't do that either.
Remember...'Play Fair!'.
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon May 27, 2013 8:49 am

Aya wrote:
But to keep the good relationship at least as a teammate,I think you should just fix between you two from now on unless something really not fixable.
I take my last comment back since it's him because he does not listen.
I just remembered I told him few days ago not to go walk over the barrels on mario map but he said he will continue till he gets the proof.
I think you just have to start respecting us as another admins on the same server,Lego.
Goomba,Travis and I have more experiences as admins than you as well and hopefully that could be a reason you listen to us a little more.
Anyways, me using so much effort to make you(admin) understand what's the definition of 'Play Fair!' is just wrong.
It's okay to say 'I'll ask Ant just in case' but you shouldn't continue while that.
Please work as a team.
By the way,you were giving free to the last person yesterday on deathrun_fun but you can't do that either.
Remember...'Play Fair!'.
Aya a lot of a players give free when there is only one player left. I am not sure why they do that but its not fair and it needs to be stopped.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon May 27, 2013 10:34 am

They are just lazy..I keep my eyes on them ;)

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue May 28, 2013 2:37 pm

And now Lego keeps calling me fat and a whale. That right there is completely rude. He's been like this ever since we broke up the last time. He seriously needs to be removed as an admin. He's too immature.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue May 28, 2013 2:50 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:And now Lego keeps calling me fat and a whale. That right there is completely rude. He's been like this ever since we broke up the last time. He seriously needs to be removed as an admin. He's too immature.
Now, I think all the reasons are reunited to remove him...
1.He don't act as an admin (Insult and harrass people, isn't doing his job).
2.By doing this, he makes the atmosphere bad and shows people a bad image of Area51.

But Nova, if I can advice you one thing...Stop the online relationships.Get real, get a real boy, or stay alone, or get you a real girl or whatever but...Online relationships are just weird and phony.And see, it only gives you problems : You can fall in love with a 94 years old guy or a 9 year old boy, or trollers, or bad people, and see, when you "break up", it only gives you shit back...So stop this.I advise you that as a friend.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue May 28, 2013 3:00 pm

commander fury wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:And now Lego keeps calling me fat and a whale. That right there is completely rude. He's been like this ever since we broke up the last time. He seriously needs to be removed as an admin. He's too immature.
Now, I think all the reasons are reunited to remove him...
1.He don't act as an admin (Insult and harrass people, isn't doing his job).
2.By doing this, he makes the atmosphere bad and shows people a bad image of Area51.

But Nova, if I can advice you one thing...Stop the online relationships.Get real, get a real boy, or stay alone, or get you a real girl or whatever but...Online relationships are just weird and phony.And see, it only gives you problems : You can fall in love with a 94 years old guy or a 9 year old boy, or trollers, or bad people, and see, when you "break up", it only gives you shit back...So stop this.I advise you that as a friend.

I stopped after the I believe 8th time with Lego ( Don't ask why it went on that long because I don't even know) but now I am with someones who isn't an it or a douche like Lego. Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep in mind.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 pm

1. I don't care if you do online dating or not but at least pick a guy who doesn't get you in trouble. I knew about Demon but Lego also? .....erm...no honey NO.
2. I've been called a Chinese slut,whore and been told go back to the kitchen.
I do remember every single words I got and I still don't appreciate people who think they can be "badass" as long as they are in the internet world.
But I gave up asking them to respect me because that's just wasting energy.
3. When is this thread going to be locked?

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Tue May 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Aya wrote: 3. When is this thread going to be locked?
It will end if we cannot find more reasons about LegoBoy's bad behavior or useless work as an admin.

I can't find any problems about him... Maybe because he did nothing
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed May 29, 2013 6:49 am

phil_4319 wrote:
Aya wrote: 3. When is this thread going to be locked?
It will end if we cannot find more reasons about LegoBoy's bad behavior or useless work as an admin.

I can't find any problems about him... Maybe because he did nothing
Ofc he did nothing.
We just made this report, said he is giving a bad image of us, insults, harrass, don't behave like an admin and don't take decisions when it's needed for fun.
No, we just made that report for fun...

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed May 29, 2013 6:51 am

Yes, that's the problem, he does nothing to help the admin team nor doesn't know how to be neutral admin to all players.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:47 am

I miss the time when admins got reported for using their commands too much.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:36 am

shadowslayer wrote:I miss the time when admins got reported for using their commands too much.
Now we got admins who doesn't use them because they are afraid of getting removed.