Travis

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Demon
Server Admin

Travis

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:13 pm

So we were playing ICEWORLD and spawn kill occurred few times in a row and Travis wanted to change map so he made a vote to change map. (Obviously to his.)
"[SM] [GR]Cpt.Travis{A}: Initiated a vote: change map duo to spawn kills?"
I cancelled the vote since it's not the map's fault but it's HL2:DM fault.
[SM] Cancelled the vote.
I said on my microphone the exact same thing and this is what I get back.
Disconnect: "canceling my vote".

Connecting to 69.125.88.69:2303...
You have been banned from this server.
So I want to report Travis for abusing the ban command by using it in the wrong time, place and reason.
You Travis, didn't have to ban me but explain why is it a good reason to change the map when the current one is perfectly fine with all the players and fun to play.
It isn't the map's fault and changing the map wouldn't change anything, obviously after a few rounds of spawn kill it would stop but no you had to ban me for doing something which was right, if you want to change the map RTV because it's not fair on the players who want to play the current map, like me.
I just want to ask Ant to deal with this abuse and to add a new admin rule so that admin's cannot make votes to change map unless something bad happens (Not spawn kill, unless changing it to the same map and not a different one.) just because they don't feel like playing this map, obviously if we are playing this map some people wanted to play it otherwise it wouldn't be chosen in the first place, this is why I cancelled the vote and got banned for it which was the wrong decision to make.
I want your guys opinions on this and do you think this is abuse? because I had enough of admin stupidity which Travis shown.

Edit:
So guess what, I come back to the server and guess what map it is.
Oh no you silly, it's not coldmetal but allstars3.
I knew it would happen.
Last edited by Demon on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Re: Travis

Post by Snoap » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Obviously to his
After the vote was done, many people requested allstars, so i made a vote.
[SM] Vote successful. (Received 89% of 18 votes)
I changed the map, since everybody wanted it.
Travis had nothing to do with the change of the map.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Snoap wrote:
Obviously to his
After the vote was done, many people requested allstars, so i made a vote.
[SM] Vote successful. (Received 89% of 18 votes)
I changed the map, since everybody wanted it.
Travis had nothing to do with the change of the map.
Still, admin's shouldn't be allowed to change the map on people's request, try waiting for the map in the nomination list because it's still unfair on the 11% who voted no.
Maybe Travis didn't have nothing to do with the vote but still, I want to make it fair for those other people who probably don't count for you but count for me.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Demon wrote:So we were playing ICEWORLD and spawn kill occurred few times in a row and Travis wanted to change map so he made a vote to change map. (Obviously to his.)
"[SM] [GR]Cpt.Travis{A}: Initiated a vote: change map duo to spawn kills?"
I cancelled the vote since it's not the map's fault but it's HL2:DM fault.
[SM] Cancelled the vote.
I said on my microphone the exact same thing and this is what I get back.
Disconnect: "canceling my vote".

Connecting to 69.125.88.69:2303...
You have been banned from this server.
So I want to report Travis for abusing the ban command by using it in the wrong time, place and reason.
You Travis, didn't have to ban me but explain why is it a good reason to change the map when the current one is perfectly fine with all the players and fun to play.
It isn't the map's fault and changing the map wouldn't change anything, obviously after a few rounds of spawn kill it would stop but no you had to ban me for doing something which was right, if you want to change the map RTV because it's not fair on the players who want to play the current map, like me.
I just want to ask Ant to deal with this abuse and to add a new admin rule so that admin's cannot make votes to change map unless something bad happens (Not spawn kill, unless changing it to the same map and not a different one.) just because they don't feel like playing this map, obviously if we are playing this map some people wanted to play it otherwise it wouldn't be chosen in the first place, this is why I cancelled the vote and got banned for it which was the wrong decision to make.
I want your guys opinions on this and do you think this is abuse? because I had enough of admin stupidity which Travis shown.

Edit:
So guess what, I come back to the server and guess what map it is.
Oh no you silly, it's not coldmetal but allstars3.
I knew it would happen.
You shouldn't cancel my vote next time. There is a admin chat for a reason, I'll show you how to use it: "sm_chat Travis this map is fine no need to change(reason) or discuss it out". But insead you just cancelled my vote for no reason. I did the vote mainly because people requested another map and they were asking me to make a vote about it. Secondly I did the vote because of the spawn kills we were having, not because of the map nor the server plugin/script, but because of all the random new people that didn't know what happend. I didn't want them to leave duo to the spawn kill. These new people were just trying to rush the first trap and they fell down and died, when 5+ ppl did this every round then the game constantly restarted.

You got banned for 1 minute dispite that I know discussing stuff with you wont work, so I banned you to avoid a stupid fight.

Also I have a big question for you Ant:
How come you added Demon back to admin despite his misbehaviour to the players and admins.
+ His all his resignations. He only joins the server when there are players in it, when the server is having a bad time getting players then he just immidiatly resigns. Wouldn't you want admins that joins the server whenever its full or not?

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:08 pm

If there was constant spawn kill and people want change, that's what sounds best. Shouldn't cancel his vote for no reason bro. I think you we're just looking for trouble. It was just a vote asking if people wanted map changed not like he made a vote where it instantly changes the map from the vote or him changing without asking..
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: You shouldn't cancel my vote next time. There is a admin chat for a reason, I'll show you how to use it: "sm_chat Travis this map is fine no need to change(reason) or discuss it out". But insead you just cancelled my vote for no reason. I did the vote mainly because people requested another map and they were asking me to make a vote about it. Secondly I did the vote because of the spawn kills we were having, not because of the map nor the server plugin/script, but because of all the random new people that didn't know what happend. I didn't want them to leave duo to the spawn kill. These new people were just trying to rush the first trap and they fell down and died, when 5+ ppl did this every round then the game constantly restarted.

You got banned for 1 minute dispite that I know discussing stuff with you wont work, so I banned you to avoid a stupid fight.

Also I have a big question for you Ant:
How come you added Demon back to admin despite his misbehaviour to the players and admins.
+ His all his resignations. He only joins the server when there are players in it, when the server is having a bad time getting players then he just immidiatly resigns. Wouldn't you want admins that joins the server whenever its full or not?
Yes I will cancel any vote which I think is either stupid or unnecessary in this case your's was the second one. I didn't have to tell you on admin chat since I got a microphone and I can tell everyone so they know what's going on, there are other ways to deal with spawn kill for example freezing everyone at the start. There was no need for the vote. There was a reason for cancelling your vote it was because it was unnecessary. If people request another map they should RTV instead of telling an admin what to do. As an admin your job is to make the right and fair decision. I don't think changing the map to your map resolves the map. Well if the new players do not know what is happening maybe instead of changing the map and banning me you should explain to them what happened.
By the way it's due not duo. Well if players leave because of the spawn kill then it's their choice right? Probably the spawn kill would stop in the same time you would change the map to allstars so what was the point of that. If they are trying to rush into the first trap then freeze them when they spawn, I know that spawn killed occurred due to silly people falling in the first trap but as an admin you should be able to control the players in a way to show them not to do it by telling and explaining. To avoid what stupid fight? no stupid fight would happen if you wouldn't ban me. I cancelled the vote and done the right thing and you went ahead and banned me for a stupid reason, now that' going to start a fight and if you got mad because I cancelled your vote then you shouldn't express your feelings. Despite my misbehaviour to players and admins? Like when and where for example?
All my resignations? I only resigned once thinking I would have a busy time catching up with stuff but I was wrong. I also tried to resign another time few months ago and I lost admin because it was too early which wasn't a problem for me. I only join the server after school, I do not have time to go on the server during day since I am in school. I have my own life too and it's just a coincidence that I happen to join the server when there are players. When the server is having a bad time getting players and I immediately resign? Do you even know how stupid you sound now?
OMG 0 PLAYERS!!!!!!!! *Pm's Ant: I RESIGN!*
Funny thing I only successfully resigned once, other times I have quit or got kicked out for abuse (1 time).

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:18 pm

This is not unity, admins reporting each other again
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:20 pm

It's called " Democracy"

If more people vote for 'yes' so vote success :3

Btw. If new players want to leave because spawnkill i would make a vote too.

Demon is just mad again because Dr_allstars_v3 won.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:If there was constant spawn kill and people want change, that's what sounds best. Shouldn't cancel his vote for no reason bro. I think you we're just looking for trouble. It was just a vote asking if people wanted map changed not like he made a vote where it instantly changes the map from the vote or him changing without asking..
Are you also kidding me?
You can reset the map to the same one but you don't have to change it to a different one.
It was just Travis' excuse just to play his map.
There was a reason "bro" it's because there was no need of it. I don't look for trouble just because I decide to, to be honest I never look for trouble it just happens from time to time accidentally and not on purpose that I get in trouble.
Spawn kill shouldn't be an excuse to just change the map to a favourite map as I said if you want to play the map nominate it and wait for the RTV to show up.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:26 pm

YAY, MORE BITCHERY OF 9 PAGES.
Hey, place it in either admin section or talk directly to ant, there has been so much threads about this.

stop replying to each others, people don't want to see your mess-around and see who has a point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FykxgJthqO4
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Demon is just mad because travis is a better map creator.
/ban Demon 0 making shitty report

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 pm

@Myback
There is no unity because admin's such as Travis make mistakes like banning for no reason, I fucking remember last time when I banned someone for doing something which I found wrong and I got my admin suspended which in this case is now not fair since Travis did the same thing as me he found it wrong that I cancelled his vote, big deal and he raged at me so he banned me.

@Phil
To be honest Phil you are silly too. If I didn't get banned and the spawn kill would continue I would just reset the map if freezing players wouldn't work without asking the players since I knew it would be the right thing to do. I don't need anyone to decide for me since I am not a dumb person and I can use my logic.
"Demon is just mad again because Dr_allstars_v3 won."
What does this supposed to mean? To be honest I made this topic before I found out the map changed to allstars so it's not the reason for me reporting him, it's for the reason that he banned me for nothing bad.
allstars didn't win, what are you talking about kid, Jesus Christ.

Edit

@Po0ka
"Hey, place it in either admin section or talk directly to ant, there has been so much threads about this."

You know, I would place it in the admin section if it wasn't a report, since this is a "Report an admin" section I post it here from what I know.
I would directly talk to Ant if he was online when I am, since I am in a different time zone I cannot really do that until I stay up late or he stays up late when I wake up.
+ Pm'ing him would make no sense since I want the whole forums to know that Travis is abusing just like he does when he reports me. If you got a problem with reading 9+ pages then just make the topic as read if you do not have the time or you are basically just not bothered to read it.
Last edited by Demon on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Demon is just mad because travis is a better map creator.
/ban Demon 0 making shitty report
Hah, don't make me piss my self.
I am not complaining about his map you stupid idiot. Actually if you read my past posts you can clearly see why I made this topic.
I don't find his map better. To be honest Travis got lazy and let Goomba do most of the work in v3.
A real mapper works by him self and doesn't rely on other people to make the map for him/her. Goomba didn't help, he made the map basically for Travis.

Your command is invalid since this ain't a shitty report, your post is shitty and so is your logic.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Wow. You talked to me *_*
Sir. Daddy wrote: /ban Demon 0 making shitty report
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida