Travis

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: Travis

Post by Aya » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:28 pm

@Demon

1. No one cares what you have to say at this point. 8pages,seriously?
2. I said you two both did something wrong. Which is I'm not on your side or Travis's side.
3. An admin reports another admin looks so unprofessional.
4. If you think Ant doesn't give you an attention in pms,most likely he won't give a shit in here either.
5. Have a nice weekend all!
Aya :3

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: There you go again you mentioned "I". This is a server with many people, just because you want something different and in this matter you were 10% of those ppl who wanted the same map, while 90% of the other people wanted something else. So does that mean that we should stick with the 10% of the people who wanted iceworld just because you are 1 of those guys who requested it.
Does this even make any sense in your head?
If the vote was more like this.
Reset map?
Yes
No
Probably 90% would be yes because it wasn't a vote about your map.
Bro you dumb? the vote was not to reset the map and it was still 90% it was about changing the map and it got 90%. So you make no sense. I dont think you are fully understanding anything bro. Travis' vote was fine, you were not.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: There you go again you mentioned "I". This is a server with many people, just because you want something different and in this matter you were 10% of those ppl who wanted the same map, while 90% of the other people wanted something else. So does that mean that we should stick with the 10% of the people who wanted iceworld just because you are 1 of those guys who requested it.
Does this even make any sense in your head?
Are you dumb as fuck or what!
Dude, the 90% vote I don't give a fuck about. As I said I would reset the map without the vote since you made the vote about something else and not if to reset the map. -.-
Literally your logic stinks.
Obviously when there's a vote YOU EITHER PICK ONE OR THE OTHER.
If the vote was more like this.
Reset map?
Yes
No
Probably 90% would be yes because it wasn't a vote about your map.
No papa this isn't a very good point since both of you are dumb like walls, especially you papabear, you are Travis' minion, he definitely doesn't give a fuck about you like he does to everybody else who respect him on the server for his bhopping skills.
To be honest if Travis didn't know how to bhop and didn't have as much hours he would be nothing.

@Papabear
You seriously think I am stupid as fuck? Check the link in the spoiler.
Now you are just calling me words over saying something that matters. Leave and wait until Ant can see this thread instead of making it 9 pages longer.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Aya wrote:@Demon

1. No one cares what you have to say at this point. 8pages,seriously?
2. I said you two both did something wrong. Which is I'm not on your side or Travis's side.
3. An admin reports another admin looks so unprofessional.
4. If you think Ant doesn't give you an attention in pms,most likely he won't give a shit in here either.
5. Have a nice weekend all!
1. No one gives a shit about you.
2. Oh so you're saying I did something wrong, omg.... I CANCELLED THE VOTE OMFG WORLD WILL EXPLODE! TRIGGERED THE SELF DESTRUCT!
3. Oh yea it does. That's why I should just ignore if someone perm bans me. Oh look I just got perm banned, better go say hi to the admin to banned me!
4. No, I think it's just a worst way to communicate because it takes time before he get's on and replies and after he replies I might want to reply something back and I would have to wait again. This is fucking getting on my nerves, USE YOUR LOGIC PEOPLE AND STOP BEING SO RETARDED AND DUMB.
5. No thanks.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:37 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Bro you dumb? the vote was not to reset the map and it was still 90% it was about changing the map and it got 90%. So you make no sense. I dont think you are fully understanding anything bro. Travis' vote was fine, you were not.
BRO BRO BRO BRO, You are actually dumb omfg.
Why should I even bother writing this if you're so retarded you can't even understand. Let's fucking try caps maybe you can understand it then.
I WAS GIVING AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF I DID A VOTE TO RESET THE MAP, IT WOULD PROBABLY SHOW THE SAME %.
You are just a stupid retard posting pictures of some gay fools which you are not.

I just really want to make a video just like Tobuscus about all of this bs.
That's how dumb I must sound for you to understand.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Handle yourself better,Demon.

Ant,do you really want this person to represent your server?
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:44 pm

GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY DAMN!!! THIS IS UTTERLY STUPID AND PETTY.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Aya wrote:Handle yourself better,Demon.

Like u are any better.
Yes, I think Ant does want me to represent his server, have you actually noticed that if not Travis banning me for no reason nothing would of happened. USE YOUR LOGIC. OMG.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: Bro you dumb? the vote was not to reset the map and it was still 90% it was about changing the map and it got 90%. So you make no sense. I dont think you are fully understanding anything bro. Travis' vote was fine, you were not.
BRO BRO BRO BRO, You are actually dumb omfg.
Why should I even bother writing this if you're so retarded you can't even understand. Let's fucking try caps maybe you can understand it then.
I WAS GIVING AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF I DID A VOTE TO RESET THE MAP, IT WOULD PROBABLY SHOW THE SAME %.
You are just a stupid retard posting pictures of some gay fools which you are not.

I just really want to make a video just like Tobuscus about all of this bs.
That's how dumb I must sound for you to understand.
Bro, you need to calm down, take a walk. You are very easy to rage. I think you are angry you came here trying to hate travis and make him introuble and look like an idiot, but really your just the idiot.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Here are my thoughts on this:
- to many fucking posts for this
- no reports or complaints when demon was "inactive" and not an admin

So where does that leave us?

Demon, straighten the fuck up or ur gone, again. I really dont have time for this bullshit, and all i know is, we didnt have a fucking 9 page bitchfest when you were working on [UG].
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Demon wrote:
Aya wrote:Handle yourself better,Demon.

Like u are any better.
Yes, I think Ant does want me to represent his server, have you actually noticed that if not Travis banning me for no reason nothing would of happened. USE YOUR LOGIC. OMG.
If you didnt cancel his vote for no reason this wouldnt have happened! Who said you can cancel it?? His vote did nothing but gather the servers thoughts to better understand how they were feeling at the time and you tried to stop that and make people leave the server. Not cool.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:50 pm

ant_8490 wrote:Here are my thoughts on this:

Demon, straighten the fuck up or ur gone, again. I really dont have time for this bullshit, and all i know is, we didnt have a fucking 9 page bitchfest when you were working on [UG].
Oh maybe if Travis wasn't being a retard nothing would of happened. SO WHAT.
Just fucking let it go... just like that? Cool.
So it's cool for Travis banning me oh yeah, that's right he's more important because he can bhop.
Actually you should go through the whole thing Ant, I make valid points and you just basically ignore it. You said if admins use commands admins like ban/kick they will be removed from admins, WELL I DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Demon wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:Here are my thoughts on this:

Oh maybe if Travis wasn't being a retard nothing would of happened. SO WHAT.
Just fucking let it go... just like that? Cool.
So it's cool for Travis banning me oh yeah, that's right he's more important because he can bhop.
Actually you should go through the whole thing Ant, I make valid points and you just basically ignore it. You said if admins use commands admins like ban/kick they will be removed from admins, WELL I DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING.
You canceled his vote though... im gonna say that started the whole thing. Right?
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:53 pm

alright guys come on enough of this bullshit ant has spoken listen to what he has to fuckin say respect what he does or get the fuck off

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:53 pm

No not really because if he didn't ban me for that stupid reason there wouldn't be a topic like this one.
Cancelling his vote was the right choice, he can cancel my stupid votes so why can't I? + I get banned for it and once I banned someone for a stupid reason like this only for 5 min 5 MIN and my admin got suspended STRAIGHT away. I don't see what's the problem with suspending Travis for a bit.

Edit:
What is Travis more special?
Apparently he's in some "SECRET" admin group... and will have admin forever.
Last edited by Demon on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.