Travis

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Travis

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Demon wrote:No not really because if he didn't ban me for that stupid reason there wouldn't be a topic like this one.
Cancelling his vote was the right choice, he can cancel my stupid votes so why can't I? + I get banned for it and once I banned someone for a stupid reason like this only for 5 min 5 MIN and my admin got suspended STRAIGHT away. I don't see what's the problem with suspending Travis for a bit.
Because you are trying so hard to do this only because you are jealous of travis for making Allstars or something.. Idk what your problem is but you kinda need to grow up bro.
Psn: ProjektZ96

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Demon wrote:No not really because if he didn't ban me for that stupid reason there wouldn't be a topic like this one.
Cancelling his vote was the right choice, he can cancel my stupid votes so why can't I? + I get banned for it and once I banned someone for a stupid reason like this only for 5 min 5 MIN and my admin got suspended STRAIGHT away. I don't see what's the problem with suspending Travis for a bit.
Travis creating votes has not created a ban-request topic. Thats the difference.

Ill just undo what i added last night if you insist. Stop posting on here and just play the game already... its a GAME remember? jeez...
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:57 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
Because you are trying so hard to do this only because you are jealous of travis for making Allstars or something.. Idk what your problem is but you kinda need to grow up bro.
omg and you need to stfu and find a better reason. I am not even fucking talking about his fucking map. I am using the word fucking because it works ffs.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HIS MAP. What bothers me is that he gets away with this and when something I do something like this the WHOLE fucking forums and server rant about it 24/7

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:58 pm

ant_8490 wrote: Travis creating votes has not created a ban-request topic. Thats the difference.

Ill just undo what i added last night if you insist. Stop posting on here and just play the game already... its a GAME remember? jeez...
I am just shocked.
Fine what ever you want.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Demon wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:Here are my thoughts on this:
- to many fucking posts for this
- no reports or complaints when demon was "inactive" and not an admin

So where does that leave us?

Demon, straighten the fuck up or ur gone, again. I really dont have time for this bullshit, and all i know is, we didnt have a fucking 9 page bitchfest when you were working on [UG].
Oh maybe if Travis wasn't being a retard nothing would of happened. SO WHAT.
Just fucking let it go... just like that? Cool.
So it's cool for Travis banning me oh yeah, that's right he's more important because he can bhop.
Actually you should go through the whole thing Ant, I make valid points and you just basically ignore it. You said if admins use commands admins like ban/kick they will be removed from admins, WELL I DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING.

We're done here so leave it. Now you shouldn't call me a retard just because I am one of the few who actually care about the playerbase.

-Remember sandy? Many admins quit at this time just because few players were playing on the server, while I still stayed and tried to get the playerbase back up again. What were you doing at this time? You resigned.
- Have you ever tried to invite your whole friendlist when being in the server alone? Or have you ever been alone in the server sometimes just to get ppl to join again?
-I mainly made a map so people could have fun to play it and not to show the people that I am a good mapper. What was your feedback to this? Negative comments.

Instead of calling me retarded then you should try to understand why I did that vote. I get it you might be mad because I banned you, but I did it for a purpose.
Also abit more respect would be appriciatet.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:
omg and you need to stfu and find a better reason. I am not even fucking talking about his fucking map. I am using the word fucking because it works ffs.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HIS MAP. What bothers me is that he gets away with this and when something I do something like this the WHOLE fucking forums and server rant about it 24/7
This is over. Sorry man I am done entertaining you now as I am bored and Ant has spoken. See ya around demon.
Psn: ProjektZ96

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: We're done here so leave it. Now you shouldn't call me a retard just because I am one of the few who actually care about the playerbase.

-Remember sandy? Many admins quit at this time just because few players were playing on the server, while I still stayed and tried to get the playerbase back up again. What were you doing at this time? You resigned.
- Have you ever tried to invite your whole friendlist when being in the server alone? Or have you ever been alone in the server sometimes just to get ppl to join again?
-I mainly made a map so people could have fun to play it and not to show the people that I am a good mapper. What was your feedback to this? Negative comments.

Instead of calling me retarded then you should try to understand why I did that vote. I get it you might be mad because I banned you, but I did it for a purpose.
Also abit more respect would be appriciatet.
True dedication +1

You have been added to the super-secret admin group. :P
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10