Thats about enough from bunny.

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Thats about enough from bunny.

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Okay I don't want to get too involved in this because I don't want to fight since this has nothing to do with me. All I want to say is just Bunny don't talk to Travis, and same to Travis don't talk to Bunny. Then if Bunny says something again to you then I can understand punishment being given to him.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:55 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Okay I don't want to get too involved in this because I don't want to fight since this has nothing to do with me. All I want to say is just Bunny don't talk to Travis, and same to Travis don't talk to Bunny. Then if Bunny says something again to you then I can understand punishment being given to him.
That's too late, he had his warnings and now there is a report about it, so we'll see what Ant have to say.

The Manlord

Post by The Manlord » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:48 pm

I'm not siding with anyone because Bunny that was a little harsh even for you and Travis.... do the right thing and just mute him bro this topic was unnecessary.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Let us take all this useless text that Ant will have to read and make it neater & nicer to readSorta
Cpt.Travis wrote:&&[GR]InsanoBunny{A}: Should I say to travis your adopted and no one loves You
&&[GR]InsanoBunny{A}: Oh oops
&&[GR]InsanoBunny{A}: your adopted and no one loves You
This kind of behavior is immature and not fitting for anyone of an administrative position.
Cpt.Bunny wrote:Ant Idid say this and Iknow it was immature and it is my fault but also some travis's fault to for all the shit he said to me before when Istarted the server and when I became admin. Just after I became admin he said on server this was a bad idea from ant having bunny as admin and then just soon later he said I even know why bunny is still admin
You must let things slide and not hold grudges. Even if you don't like a player, As an administrator you must treat them with the same respect and tolerance for rule breaking as your friends. (Most admins can not do this and I won't say I can either, though I never used many commands as I'm not a fast typer.) You can not let things people have said to you personally affect your administrative decisions later.
MrProjektZ wrote:Also yeah, remove admin because of this? This has nothing to do with admin or not.. This is more of a report a player type situation. He can still say these things with or without admin. Also you can mute him in-game and you cant see his chat, and block him on steam so he cant message you
(sorry for pickin' you but It helps my point)
This does have something to do with being an admin.
Admins are expected to be more mature and respectful than the average player because they are supposed to keep the normal players in-line. If an admin is no better than the people he is administrating, than his position is useless. It's as if the teacher knew only as much as his students, he would be of no use to them.
ant_8490 wrote:Bunny, if someone is searching problems and is actually going to make you rage, then you are in fact less mature than i figured and therefore an admin position on my server is not for you.
This is ultimately Ants call but from all the reports showing immaturity lately, I'm not so sure you will keep your administrative position.
If you are taken from the admin team, then I'd recommend taking time away from the server and collecting yourself before re-applying if you wish to do so.

Now let's try not to ruin Ant's day again by making him read 9 pages of crap. Keep it short and sweet.(To the point)
Mew I'm a bunny!

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Thanks stuntman :)

@Bunny: Suspended until i make on a final decision (2nd suspension)
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10