CPT Goomba Abuse

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
User avatar
commander fury
Former Server Admin
Posts: 2428
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 pm
Location: France

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by commander fury » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:31 am

From MY point of view,using any kind of commands when it's not necessary,is abuse.
If a player provokes you,react just as you would do as a normal player.Using admins commands is totally unecessary.
Spamming sounds can be annoying for some.
Talking of using his admins powers like talking of a diet ("I won't use any commands tomorrow"),don't seem very appropriated for an admin.

Swagga maybe provoked Goomba,this don't worth a ban.
Goomba may abused of his admins powers,this don't worth a ban.
A warning to both of them should be the right way to go out of this.

Refusing to help the others because they are unskilled,retarded,or you don't like them is an invalid attitude as an admin.
Giving a warning to both sides would be the best way,at my eyes.

Goomba,don't take this in a bad way;I'm a normal player who actually plays on the server everyday,so I have the right to give my point of view about an admin of the server where I play.I'm not searching there any revenge from how you've been to me,no,don't think that.I knew you before all this adminship thing began and you was a very nice person.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:01 am

Spoiler
Show
Cpt. Goomba wrote: You're not better.
You got denied 3 times.
Then if I'm asshole, then fine.
We're all assholes anyway.
But what said other people in Steam then you're even more asshole.
Awesomedude is just there agreeing when someone is going troll me or w/e.
As I already said, most of you are just provoking admins so they use commands on you then report them.
You won't do it to to me.
Awesomedude, I don't care what you're going to say, cause you'll be defending people against me, so you're pathetic.
I just a command, it's already abuse for you.
Doodle, you're not often on the server and I might now what thinks ant about you.
To Ant, people were just provoking admins.
Ofc, you'll say it's not true, but I don't care.
You, normal players, have to play normally, rather than provoking me because I owned you or because I used text to someone.
Ofc I go in defensive mode, you're so under my level in dr that you go with insults and randm voteban.
I think you should get a solid brain before posting a single shit.
And people can defend me if they want.
Though, I know you're going to respond me, same, I don't care.
I'm happy playing in the server without using commands rather than coming and ban everyone.
You don't agree?
Then fine, don't agree, but don't post random shit to me.
I'm not here to play with people who ruin the gameplay.
Oh wait, you say I'm the one ruining the gameplay?
Funny, I wouldn't expect this but well.
I highly doubt that Ant or Nick think I'm abusing either playing few sounds or kicking because of a random votekick.
I have maybe used a lot of admins commands these last three days, but you ain't worth playing and acting like that.
Responding me back would just say I'm right.
I won't get mad if you post tl;dr.
Image

Oh my . . .

There is so much stupidity in this post. You are acting like a 10 year old.

You still don't get that you have to use your powers to enforce the rules and maintain the server, regardless of who the player is.
You got denied 3 times.
But what said other people in Steam then you're even more asshole.
That shouldnt influence your administratorial behaviour. If it does, then you are not a very good admin.

you're so under my level in dr that you go with insults and randm voteban.
That makes me rage so hard, i want to slap you in your face. These immaturity, arrogance and stupidity "proves yet again how much of a good admin you are".

seriously.

WHAT THE FUCK

Image

Peter Brev

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:12 am

You're even more stupid than me, you don't deserve being there.
Picture reflects a bit more...
I have no reason using powers if I don't have to.
It haven't influenced my admin behaviour.
Then just even try to touch me and you're going straight the the hospital.

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:25 am

Ya Swagga u say every time UMAD BRO then stop saying it thx :)

Peter Brev

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:31 am

marvihuni1 wrote:Ya Swagga u say every time UMAD BRO then stop saying it thx :)
I have nothing against swagga neither doodleninja, but they got an objective, and I'm trying to make them fail.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
marvihuni1 wrote:Ya Swagga u say every time UMAD BRO then stop saying it thx :)
I have nothing against swagga neither doodleninja, but they got an objective, and I'm trying to make them fail.

what objective ? to get you kicked from admin ? If this is necessary than it shall be.

But stop changing your opinion every two minutes.

"hurr durr i have nothing against doodleninja"

"hurr durr im so cool on the internet i will bring you in the hospital"

I hope ant reads through the whole thread and looks close at every post and every screenshot. He will surely make the right decision.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:07 am

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:39 am

swagga4life wrote:and stop letting children be admins. 17+ years old excluding the few that are under.
I actually agree abit there. Trought out time we have had alot of immature admins who really lacks english skills and they poorly handle situations correct.

Peter Brev

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 am

[GR]doodleninja wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
marvihuni1 wrote:Ya Swagga u say every time UMAD BRO then stop saying it thx :)
I have nothing against swagga neither doodleninja, but they got an objective, and I'm trying to make them fail.

what objective ? to get you kicked from admin ? If this is necessary than it shall be.

But stop changing your opinion every two minutes.

"hurr durr i have nothing against doodleninja"

"hurr durr im so cool on the internet i will bring you in the hospital"

I hope ant reads through the whole thread and looks close at every post and every screenshot. He will surely make the right decision.
You perfectly know.
Also, if I had made something wrong, ant would already told me.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:16 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote: I have nothing against swagga neither doodleninja, but they got an objective, and I'm trying to make them fail.

what objective ? to get you kicked from admin ? If this is necessary than it shall be.

But stop changing your opinion every two minutes.

"hurr durr i have nothing against doodleninja"

"hurr durr im so cool on the internet i will bring you in the hospital"

I hope ant reads through the whole thread and looks close at every post and every screenshot. He will surely make the right decision.
You perfectly know.
Also, if I had made something wrong, ant would already told me.

so ... denying maintenacne due to personal interest is right ?

awesomedude
Former Server Admin
Posts: 804
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by awesomedude » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 am

Spoiler
Show
Cpt. Goomba wrote: You're not better.
You got denied 3 times.
Then if I'm asshole, then fine.
We're all assholes anyway.
But what said other people in Steam then you're even more asshole.
Awesomedude is just there agreeing when someone is going troll me or w/e.
As I already said, most of you are just provoking admins so they use commands on you then report them.
You won't do it to to me.
Awesomedude, I don't care what you're going to say, cause you'll be defending people against me, so you're pathetic.
I just a command, it's already abuse for you.
Doodle, you're not often on the server and I might now what thinks ant about you.
To Ant, people were just provoking admins.
Ofc, you'll say it's not true, but I don't care.
You, normal players, have to play normally, rather than provoking me because I owned you or because I used text to someone.
Ofc I go in defensive mode, you're so under my level in dr that you go with insults and randm voteban.
I think you should get a solid brain before posting a single shit.
And people can defend me if they want.
Though, I know you're going to respond me, same, I don't care.
I'm happy playing in the server without using commands rather than coming and ban everyone.
You don't agree?
Then fine, don't agree, but don't post random shit to me.
I'm not here to play with people who ruin the gameplay.
Oh wait, you say I'm the one ruining the gameplay?
Funny, I wouldn't expect this but well.
I highly doubt that Ant or Nick think I'm abusing either playing few sounds or kicking because of a random votekick.
I have maybe used a lot of admins commands these last three days, but you ain't worth playing and acting like that.
Responding me back would just say I'm right.
I won't get mad if you post tl;dr.
You still don't get the it do you? You can't punish people for trolling you. Maybe you forgot, but they removed the "no admin-disrespect" rule.
Cpt. Goomba wrote:Then just even try to touch me and you're going straight the the hospital.
Threatening the people reporting you now eh? That'll help.

Lastly, yes, I will support anyone reporting you, because I think you're a terrible and abusive admin. Every single time I play with you, I see you abuse. Last time i played with you I decided to start recording, within 10 minutes I got a video of you freezing the combines and using noclip to advance in a map.
Shit happens

User avatar
Demon
Server Admin
Posts: 3161
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 am
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by Demon » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:46 am

swagga4life wrote:Demon you never add anything constructive and I don't think anyone takes you seriously.. your the king of raging and bad admins. Unless you have something good to add rather then trying to defend an admin by down playing doodles complaint, don't post.
Neither do you add anything constructive, complaining about admins using commands on you when you're the one who is asking for it. If people don't take me seriously it's their problem, oh so I am ranked as a king on your stupid list now? great... Tell me what did I do bad this week?
This is a forum, I am allowed to post no matter what, you cannot make me not post because you feel like it. I can defend an admin since all admins are a team and should support each other rather than going against each other. I will always support my friend Goomba because he is awesome, if you actually try and meet him instead of fucking around a like noob then he would inspire you in different ways.
swagga4life wrote: Want to clean up your servers ? Get rid of demon, bunny, and goomba... and stop letting children be admins. 17+ years old excluding the few that are under. Shit, make me leader of the task force to clean out shit admins.
Oh yeah, you only choose the admins you hate, it's not all about you and your decision, I doubt Ant/Nick will consider your leadership of the task force to clean out shit admins. I bet you wouldn't be a better admin, if you think so why don't you apply instead of telling us how bad we are and saying how good you could of been, why don't we see it on our own eyes and not only through your imagination.
[GR]doodleninja wrote: what objective ? to get you kicked from admin ? If this is necessary than it shall be.
Yes, this is what I mean, you and other trollers are trying to provoke admin's to use commands on you so they get removed. Nothing will happen if you do not provoke, Goomba doesn't have a problem with you being on the server but if you're going to be a dick to him he will use his commands. I don't get the point of you provoking him, then you are soooo surprised he used commands on you, "WOOOOAH, YOU USED YOUR COMMANDS!" well no shit, if you didn't provoke in the first place you wouldn't have to waste your life writing all this crap which no one gives a shit about.
[GR]doodleninja wrote: These immaturity.
Why don't you try and behave more maturely, I am 100% sure players wouldn't provoke admins if they were mature. So why don't you work on your maturity level instead of telling how immature admins are if you are not mature your self. Also posting useless posts in other topics with off topic images and words doesn't make you more mature. 99% of your posts is either spam, trolling, being a derp, stupid memes and many more...
marvihuni1 wrote: Ya Swagga u say every time UMAD BRO then stop saying it thx
Even a normal player took the time to write what you are doing to annoy players, he is complaining about YOU in a topic about reporting a different person, this is a great example showing YOUR behaviour on the server, you're not perfect either so why do you bother complaining about admins when you can't stop your self from annoying other players by saying "UMADBRO" you don't even know how it can ruin someone's day.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 am

Demon wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote: what objective ? to get you kicked from admin ? If this is necessary than it shall be.
Yes, this is what I mean, you and other trollers are trying to provoke admin's to use commands on you so they get removed. Nothing will happen if you do not provoke, Goomba doesn't have a problem with you being on the server but if you're going to be a dick to him he will use his commands. I don't get the point of you provoking him, then you are soooo surprised he used commands on you, "WOOOOAH, YOU USED YOUR COMMANDS!" well no shit, if you didn't provoke in the first place you wouldn't have to waste your life writing all this crap which no one gives a shit about.
[GR]doodleninja wrote: These immaturity.
Why don't you try and behave more maturely, I am 100% sure players wouldn't provoke admins if they were mature. So why don't you work on your maturity level instead of telling how immature admins are if you are not mature your self. Also posting useless posts in other topics with off topic images and words doesn't make you more mature. 99% of your posts is either spam, trolling, being a derp, stupid memes and many more...
i never did complained about goomba using his commands on me nor did i provoked him in any why.
i was playing after like 5 months on the server talking with players and stuff. goomba commented on everything, trying to üiss me off, whatsoever.

i ignored it, i did not want to start a fight.

Now he is crying like a bitch that i provoked him. i never even interacted with him before i asked.

and demon, i really like you and you are doing a good job on the server, but please try to stay objective here and take the evidence that is provided as a fact and dont let your personal toughts influence the rationality of your acting. goomba should also learn this.

User avatar
commander fury
Former Server Admin
Posts: 2428
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 pm
Location: France

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by commander fury » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:56 am

Oh damn...
Ant really need to come here and do something.
Anyways,I'm agreeing with Doodle and Awesomedude.
They're right,unfortunately...
You abused several times.And threatening people,being rough with them,not wanting to help them because a reason or another reason is a bad attitude for an admin.
I still cannot understand why nobody get it yet.Provokation,troll or not,an admin must act as a normal player would do.
Anyways,I think that ALL the necessary things got said there already.Ant just need to read all the posts,and retrieve the ones who could be edited.
There's nothing more to say.Since my unban I kept myself to the silent,even when I saw you doing a thing that you weren't allowed to do.
But as now I'm a normal player I'll screenshot everything that can be used against any kind of abuse or rule break.
I'll reapeat it,I have nothing against you.I'm just giving my opinion.
+1 to Awesomedude and Doodle.Proofs are posted,all needed things got said.Now I think that Ant should do something about it,whatever will be his decision,but that topic isn't very interesting anymore...
And please do not freak out or being paranoid,I don't want any shitstorms here.I'm just giving my opinion.

User avatar
Demon
Server Admin
Posts: 3161
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 am
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by Demon » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 am

Well if you didn't provoke Goomba and he used your commands on you then I am on your side but I haven't been on the server that time so I have no idea what happened that day, this is why I am currently staying neutral towards this report at the moment until there is new evidence.

Peter Brev

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 am

Ok you people, you are starting a big fight.
You're all thinking I'm abusing, but if you could just stop abusing.
You, awesomedude, you're just dreaming, please wake up, I never used noclip to advance in the map.
I have used bring commands serveral times because of stuck or more things.
You are just reporting me so I can get removed.
You're all pathetic saying I abuse.
I am playing normally, and I got my ways to do.
You're saying you got your ways to do. Abusing is the way to fix situations?
First of all, you're saying that I am abusing, personally, I don't see abuse by playing few sounds.
When I play, I always pay attention on players, I'm always there if they have a problem.
But some are just provoking, so why would I bother helping people provoking?
Sure I like going into defensive mode.
Now, like a lot of you, are insulting my family, I won't say names.
But you're going too far.
If you want me to stop, then stop provoking me.
I never kicked or banned anyone yet for admin direspect.
So before posting, think twice.
You love provoking admins so they can lose their powers then you can just steal their powers.
It's my view.
You won't make me quit my admin job.
If it continues, then I'll talk to Ant about all you're doing on me.
Bullshit, we never provoked you, even insulted your family.
False, some of you of doing more than provoking, you're going on insulting my family and my gf.
So you're going to stop.

Locked