CPT Goomba Abuse

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by swagga4life » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 pm

You know what, I was going to let it go, Him abusing admin. There is nothing fucking wrong with me saying umadbro? If you dontfucking like it, then mute me by hitting escape... NOT THAT HARD. I decided since he sounded sincere in the last post about how he shouldn't of done it that maybe I would just say ok, you know what let it slide. But fuck that, you wanna keep posting goomba, talking shit?

Travis : Just because an admin abuses and I report it doesn't make me a bad person. You fucking rage constantly when I crush you as I am combine, but your smart enough not to abuse your admin. So don't start shit just because I am keeping admins honest and making sure they do their jobs right. Ant / Nick arnt in the server 90% of the time when this shit goes down.

Anyone who has a problem with my reports, go fuck yourself. All of them are Valid and 90% have resulted in action after being reviewed.

So with all of this said I would like to lodge a complaint against CPT Goomba for Spamming me with admin sounds after getting angry with me saying umad after I kill him on combine traps. He did it numerous times, about 15 in all. You can check the admin command logs for proof, as its all there.....

Or you can see the ending of the aftermath of him spamming commands to me in this demo since people like to bitch about proof and what not.

Oh and P.S. The REAL reason travis posted on the other thread is because he was glitching a map where he was a combine and jumping through the rebel barrier to go into their side and attack them when they were trying to go through traps, so I killed him with one of our traps and he got pissy about it. If this is also infact not allowed, please do let me know, as I have video proof of this as well.

Demo Of Goomba Abusing : http://megafileupload.com/en/file/38485 ... a-dem.html

And to answer Travis : I don't target admins... I say umad to random people when they die. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MUTE ME.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 pm

I have not watched the .dem yet but from the logs:

Code: Select all

L 01/17/2013 - 14:15:10: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
L 01/17/2013 - 14:15:11: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
L 01/17/2013 - 14:15:23: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
L 01/17/2013 - 14:15:55: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
L 01/17/2013 - 14:16:54: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
Im not saying whether this is abuse or not until i see the video, so i will post back after watching.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 am

Just tell us how many time you spammed "umad bro" in your mic?
Yeah, there is the player mute.
But, just muting you isn't enough.
Ant, maybe I shouldn't have played sounds on him.
But he is getting all admins mad just so we can use commands on him so he can report us.
I told you to stop.
You didn't.
Results: I'm getting reported.
Sounds are not a ban.
I'm not afraid pmuting if you continue your shit, not only with me but with others admins.
ant_8490 wrote:I have not watched the .dem yet but from the logs:

Code: Select all

L 01/17/2013 - 14:15:10: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
L 01/17/2013 - 14:15:11: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
L 01/17/2013 - 14:15:23: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
L 01/17/2013 - 14:15:55: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
L 01/17/2013 - 14:16:54: [sounds.smx] "[GR]Cpt. Goomba{A}<701><STEAM_0:1:40540781><>" played sound on "swaGGa<723><STEAM_0:1:91221><>" (file "misc/ele_1.mp3")
Im not saying whether this is abuse or not until i see the video, so i will post back after watching.
I have played sound when he killed me on last trap on steamwork.
It was only sounds.
So, you are spamming "umad bro" in mic and chat over and over again, this happens often though.
And then, you're suprised I play 5 times sounds on you and you report.
You don't think there is a problem with you?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:23 am

Really Swagga? Why don't you stfu for once man, Sorry but this is enough, who the fuck do you think you are by annoying all the admins? Stop trying to get attention, fucking saying "UMAD BRO" all the time... It get's boring, Goomba did the RIGHT fucking thing to show you how it's like with other sounds. If I was Goomba I would of done the same thing, not only that but I would pmute you. OH NOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE SPAMMED ME WITH SOUNDS WEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, CALL THE CYBER POLICE, SCREENSHOTS TAKEN!!!! REPORT REPORT HIM!!!!!!!!! HE ABUSED BY PLAYING 7 SOUNDS. MY EARS ARE BLEEDING. Seriously your reports reasons are getting worst each fucking time. Why don't you get a life and play as a normal player instead of being a faggot which you are, next time im on server and you say "umad bro" like 2 times, no warnings mate, just a pmute.
YES I AM MAD BECAUSE OF YOUR FAGGOTRY.

(Im not actually raging, but this is what you want to see me and my fellow admins rage. what's the point of that? noob.
Goomba, good that you played the sounds.
That's all, thx for reading.)

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 am

swagga4life wrote:You know what, I was going to let it go, Him abusing admin.
So why you continue reporting me?

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:47 am

If he really spammed mic then mute him lol, instead of spamming him with admin sounds.
As admin you're not supposed to show him it's like, you should need to stay calm instead of rage spamming him.
You need to not get affected by this.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:48 am

Snoap wrote:If he really spammed mic then mute him lol, instead of spamming him with admin sounds.
As admin you're not supposed to show him it's like, you should need to stay calm instead of rage spamming him.
You need to not get affected by this.
I was calm.
I just played sound just to see his reaction.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:55 am

swagga4life wrote: Travis : Just because an admin abuses and I report it doesn't make me a bad person. You fucking rage constantly when I crush you as I am combine, but your smart enough not to abuse your admin. So don't start shit just because I am keeping admins honest and making sure they do their jobs right. Ant / Nick arnt in the server 90% of the time when this shit goes down.
Actually the rage is just a play to entertain people. I honestly don't mind you joking around and i'm in it too, but yeah you are right there is nothing wrong with saying "umad bro?".
The demo file doesn't record your voice so the proof is not 100% valid since you might have said something to him just to provoke him or spammed for all I know, but that isn't so irrelevant in this case. Goomba shouldn't have used sounds if you did something against the rules which you probably didn't.
So I guess he was just messing around with you just like you were messing around with him. But I don't really get it why you reported him over it because is it okay that you say "umad goomba" all the time and when he tries to mess with you too he gets immidiatly reported for it?

That's why I think you only try to provoke admins so they would start messing around with you to do something small and meaningless for all that matters just so you can report them on the forums.

One more thing':
You should atleast use fraps or a recorded that records your voice so we can hear the situation from both sides and not just from Goombas chat log.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 am

I have looked at the demo, and I don't see abuse.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:03 am

To me this is abuse. No doubt about it. Swagga trolled an admin, the admin responded by using admin commands on him. If someone trolls you, either ignore that person or troll him/her back. There was absolutely no reason to use commands (in this particular case), the admin used his administrative powers for his own good. It's the exact same case for admins that noclip at the end of a round, use sm_csay to get people to rtv etc. etc. etc..
I can't find the original post, but I know Ant said something along the lines of:
Ant_8490 wrote:Most importantly, an admins job is to play as a regular player
I can't remember the rest of that quote, but I'm 99% positive that he said that.
Shit happens

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:02 am

Goomba just to bring this up again.
Daddy would have punmuted him anyway.
I was not going to mute anyone - i enjoyed it. Last night was 10 times more fun because of Swagga and also Sym for talking about 6000 TB files :lol:
You were the only person talking about it in the adminchat :P

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:21 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Goomba just to bring this up again.
I was not going to mute anyone - i enjoyed it. Last night was 10 times more fun because of Swagga and also Sym for talking about 6000 TB files :lol:

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:04 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:Goomba just to bring this up again.
lolz.
I just didn't understand then lol :D

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 am

awesomedude wrote:To me this is abuse. No doubt about it. Swagga trolled an admin, the admin responded by using admin commands on him. If someone trolls you, either ignore that person or troll him/her back. There was absolutely no reason to use commands (in this particular case), the admin used his administrative powers for his own good. It's the exact same case for admins that noclip at the end of a round, use sm_csay to get people to rtv etc. etc. etc..
I can't find the original post, but I know Ant said something along the lines of:
Ant_8490 wrote:Most importantly, an admins job is to play as a regular player
I can't remember the rest of that quote, but I'm 99% positive that he said that.
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=21&t=989
ant_8490 wrote:Remember that as an admin, you are there to enforce the rules, and most importantly, just PLAY as you did as a normal player.

Stermy
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Stermy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:20 am

Here is an example of an abuse. I was playing on the deathrun server, when i suddenly get muted for saying noob to Goomba. as you can see on the picture, he got killed by a guy named Maweri, and said: "Aimbot.". I replied to it by saying: "Sure.", "U suck.". And of course it wasn't alright for the "Almighty Goomba", and he sure did go into defensive mode, and said: "Ok.", "1v1.", "Let's go piece of shit.". My response was of course no, in the form of: "I'm not comparring with me kid.", since i am no dm'er and really don't have the big experience with 1v1. Apparently that wasn't ok with Goomba either, so i rapidly got muted and all the shit. For me and Snoap, that is an abuse, so i'm hoping for something to happen. And if you guys don't understand all the text on the picture, it is because it is danish. If you don't trust me of all that happened, because of the language difference on the picture, ask Daddy to read it, please.

- Sincerely, Yours.
Demon wrote:Comments