i would like ant to address all the admins

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:41 pm

i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by StaTix » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:59 pm

yes, yes i know ill get hate for this but only 2 admins seem to care about there admin job, and by care i mean actually work as an admin. not simply just telling someone to switch because there are too many combine, i dont want to use names but the 2 that are doing good from my POV is Diehard and Bunny, but that doesnt mean all of you are doing bad. but whos job is it to tell admins what to do, ants, and i noticed he hasnt been on alot so i am informing him on whats been going on, not reporting every single fucking one for a specific reason, but grouping you together as a whole. not that i am bitching, but this server isnt what it used to be, and i know ants going to get mad at that but, its time to face the facts, we cant run away from this forever. we need to repopulate, reevaluate, and possible reassign stuff. so please ant take time to read and take note on what i said. thanks again

- Exo
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

User avatar
ant_8490
Site Admin
Posts: 4365
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Exorcist wrote:but whos job is it to tell admins what to do, ants
Admin Guide already written (every admin should have read it when they became admin): http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=20&t=665
Exorcist wrote:but this server isnt what it used to be
No comment... live in the past if you want. The server is fine. Check out gametracker stats from last weekend if you want.

Edit: Also, i dont have time to babysit every admin. If you dont get how to do your job, u'll be removed. No need for a BIG meeting or announcement.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner
Image
Image
Image
Image

Lenovo Ideapad Y510p
i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 2GB SLI
1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD
Windows 10

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by StaTix » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Exorcist wrote:but this server isnt what it used to be
No comment... live in the past if you want. The server is fine. Check out gametracker stats from last weekend if you want.
where did this "past" thing come up from? im not talking about the past or future im talking about the present, and what really pisses me off is seeing a damn good server die. and yes i said it DIE. you had your chance in deahtmatch, ant, and time to improve but like i said it not what it used to be. its no longer 32 out of 28 or how ever many, i understand thats where the past shit comes in, but im not focusing on it. im focusing on what the server should be in the PRESENT, and if you people think its fine the way it is, i feel bad for people, even RP is better, the cheat server usually gets more players. its sad to see a good server die. and guess what it wont be in my hands, i was told by a smart man a while ago that help slows you down by %50 well thats true, but admins dont help the regulate. and by all means im not saying this server should have a big announcement or some shit, hell idc how you hold your players back from other servers, but between other servers and dr, it comes down to the people in the server, the regulars, the admins, the atmosphere of whether its alive or dead. i could go on all day, but i leave this server with this, its not the owners its the players. until the server is organized again, im out
- exo
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

User avatar
Aya
Former Server Admin
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 am

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by Aya » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 pm

I don't know what it's like right now but well said,exo. (Not sarcasm. Seriously.)
Image
Aya :3

User avatar
FalZen
Former Server Admin
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 am
Location: Unknown

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by FalZen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 am

Sorry to say but Exo ur right!

Since i resigned i have played a couple of hours as former-admin, and i'm not surprised when i see how the other admins are doing their job.

- They are doing mapvotes way too often. (Have never seen that many votes for ages)
- Way too long endings - When the rebels enters combine side or takes one of the other endings, it takes way too long time before of them are killing each other. Instead of just trying to kill each other, they are just running around for 5 minuttes with admins are timebombing or freezing the player who are running away all the time.

They are simply not taking any actions when they have to and often it's just taking way too long time before they do anything to pretend ppl. from breaking the rules.
Image

B.U.G
Former Server Admin
Posts: 1044
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:01 pm
Location: Romania , Bucharest

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by B.U.G » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Sorry to say but Exo ur right!

Since i resigned i have played a couple of hours as former-admin, and i'm not surprised when i see how the other admins are doing their job.

- They are doing mapvotes way too often. (Have never seen that many votes for ages)
- Way too long endings - When the rebels enters combine side or takes one of the other endings, it takes way too long time before of them are killing each other. Instead of just trying to kill each other, they are just running around for 5 minuttes with admins are timebombing or freezing the player who are running away all the time.

They are simply not taking any actions when they have to and often it's just taking way too long time before they do anything to pretend ppl. from breaking the rules.
Image

Peter Brev

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:03 am

B.U.G wrote:
Image
Stop with this gay pictures.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin
Posts: 1044
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:01 pm
Location: Romania , Bucharest

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by B.U.G » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
B.U.G wrote:
Image
Stop with this gay pictures.
Ermmm ?!

User avatar
Snoap
Former Server Admin
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by Snoap » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 am

I've been playing a bit too, since there's soon holidays and we're done with everything in school.
I agree i have seen many mapvotes made by admins, and i actually saw one admin just change the map completly because he didn't like it and i quote.
Admin wrote:Shit map
Then he just went into his cmds and chose "change map" and changed it to Allstars (no hate on allstars).
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

[GR] Stan
1+ Posts
1+ Posts
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:39 am

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by [GR] Stan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:24 am

Hello has all very abbord I am not agreement with only you says Exo

I have never to play with you thus you cannot know how I thus use the commands I ask you not to make a general information (I also speak for Magnus) :)

Aya that now made 1 year that I did not see you playing DR. and considering you blocked me on steam chat (i don't know why :shock: )

It is true that some ones admins does not comply with the rule completely and I do not think that bunny either also perfect to him (the proof is with all the topic creates (a child….)) :|
I write that because I exploit the schedules in France (not the same one as them your) and than that does very well with the players, Magnus and me

thus to stop putting a general information on some admins (and for that I am of agreement) does not comply with the rules

thank you for your comprehension, cordially

[GR] Stan

User avatar
po0ka
Former Server Admin
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by po0ka » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:06 am

Like ant said, admins are players with special power that must be used when a situation cannot be controlled by a simple player.
Something like that.

It's better to have admins that do almost nothing rather than admins that overreact and abuse.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:07 am

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 am

Exorcist wrote:yes, yes i know ill get hate for this but only 2 admins seem to care about there admin job, and by care i mean actually work as an admin. not simply just telling someone to switch because there are too many combine, i dont want to use names but the 2 that are doing good from my POV is Diehard and Bunny, but that doesnt mean all of you are doing bad. but whos job is it to tell admins what to do, ants, and i noticed he hasnt been on alot so i am informing him on whats been going on, not reporting every single fucking one for a specific reason, but grouping you together as a whole. not that i am bitching, but this server isnt what it used to be, and i know ants going to get mad at that but, its time to face the facts, we cant run away from this forever. we need to repopulate, reevaluate, and possible reassign stuff. so please ant take time to read and take note on what i said. thanks again

- Exo
The simple reason why this server isn't aws populated as you say(like in the summer) is because people have school/work to attend to which gives them no free time to play.
You only play 15 minutes now and then Exorcist which means you don't know how the server is at all times.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by StaTix » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 pm

ok, only reason im posting here is because i got a request from stan to post the good admins from the bad admins, so the good admins dont get hurt, and remember this is my opinion.

Good admins Undecided
1.bunny 1.magnus (never played with)
2.goomba 2.stan (rarely play with)
3.travis 3.varkatismle(never played with)
4.diehardlego 4.myback(good guy, but never on)
5.shadow 5.ryu hyabusa (always on gmod now :<)

with those admins being said the bad admins, sorry to point out but yeah
BAD ADMINS Reasons
ant Threatened everybody who plays my server with a ban/admin removal
nick look at ants
demon takes offense to too many things
nightmare-rex never does his job
gorodon freeman when is that last time he has been on?

and my last note to nick and ant, dick moves deserve dick things...
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin
Posts: 243
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:57 pm

oh k 1st of all im replying. i have switch AFK combines meany times. I also let admins to there share too if they are on. exo you always complain to me about why i dont do my job, well i do, and ive even talked to other admins personaly that would refules to dr_team a AFK combine. I have even warned / inforemed players on PM as well. ok i may do it a little diffrently. i use @ command (greedn admin talk) to warn becuase most players ive noticed just to make a joke out of the screen, more effective in most cases.

User avatar
ant_8490
Site Admin
Posts: 4365
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: i would like ant to address all the admins

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: The simple reason why this server isn't aws populated as you say(like in the summer) is because people have school/work to attend to which gives them no free time to play.
You only play 15 minutes now and then Exorcist which means you don't know how the server is at all times.
Exactly, thanks. Working 8 hours a days doesn't leave that much free time for games.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner
Image
Image
Image
Image

Lenovo Ideapad Y510p
i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 2GB SLI
1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD
Windows 10

Locked