Demon..

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
FalZen
Former Server Admin

Demon..

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 pm

That little pussy just banned me after i votemuted him.. I did that because he was swearing and screaming the mic (like always)

Bitch just banned me.. no reason.

Remove him as admin... naow!

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Demon..

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Listen, first I was not screaming into my mic. I said fuck fuck fuck into my mic. There is a difference.
Second, yesterday you vote banned me for no reason, gave you a warning, told you if it happens again you are getting banned because I will not tolerate people who think its really funny to voteban for no reason what so ever. Votemuting me doesn't help, didn't really did nothing, looks like youre the only one who had a problem with me saying fuck because I didn't see anyone else votemute me. 5 min ban, big deal. I hope you learnt your lesson but nope. Came back and vote banned me, shows a typical behaviour of a troller/noob.
I have nothing else to say, If I loose my admin then it's not my fault we have "speacial" people on the server who can't stop votebanning, votekicking, votemuting.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Apperently Daddy got ear raped by you and you scream often in your mic, so I don't really blame him for trying to votemute you, he's even allowed to votemute people if he finds them annoying.
Now banning him for votemuting you is clearly abuse and this is 100% valid proof, I have nothing else to say here.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 pm

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Yesterday i votemuted you for the same reason and you kicked me aswell..

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Yesterday i votemuted you for the same reason and you kicked me aswell..
Yesterday, I was not screaming into my mic, dude if I am talking to loud tell me to lower my mic volume, yesterday you votemuted me and votebanned me. So stop lying that I am screaming into my mic, are you out of your mind kid? Seriously, I gave you a warning yesterday for votebanning me for NO REASON and yet you don't listen.

Edit.
Screaming, and talking loud are 2 different things so do not over exaggerate.

Screaming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOdd30uUeXE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQY56MX1QAc

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 pm

I define talking way too loud and screaming as the same thing.. Talking loud is annoying as fuck in the server and now it irritates me that i have to mute you in playerlist every time i join the server.
A combination of talking loud and saying brb every time u die is getting pretty annoying.

It would be okay if you also used the chat so we don't constantly have to hear your voice. It's okay talking which makes a good atmosphere on the server but dude - ur raping that sentence.

I think it was the same problem as yesterday but this time i won't let it pass, because this is abuse.
Instead of just banning me you could think that someone might find it annoying that ur always talking but no.. ur 15 (or something) and have to showoff ur magic power. Seriously it was 1/10.

Well Ant probably doesn't care about this topic, but i hope that someone will learn something from it :P

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:I define talking way too loud and screaming as the same thing.. Talking loud is annoying as fuck in the server and now it irritates me that i have to mute you in playerlist every time i join the server.
A combination of talking loud and saying brb every time u die is getting pretty annoying.

It would be okay if you also used the chat so we don't constantly have to hear your voice. It's okay talking which makes a good atmosphere on the server but dude - ur raping that sentence.

I think it was the same problem as yesterday but this time i won't let it pass, because this is abuse.
Instead of just banning me you could think that someone might find it annoying that ur always talking but no.. ur 15 (or something) and have to showoff ur magic power. Seriously it was 1/10.

Well Ant probably doesn't care about this topic, but i hope that someone will learn something from it :P
The only person who will learn something here is you.
Dude I had enough of your pointless votebans and votemutes, I don't use the chat because people ignore it, if you hear me talking to loud just tell me to lower the mic volume and I will do it with no trouble but votebanning me for talking too loud is just childish + we have to go through all this shit. Yes I do know I say brb everytime I die lol, got into the habbit of doing it but oki I will stop saying that because I find it annoying too. The only way do deal this shit was to ban you, what could I possibly do to stop you doing that? nothing because you would probably do it later or another day.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Demon wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:I define talking way too loud and screaming as the same thing.. Talking loud is annoying as fuck in the server and now it irritates me that i have to mute you in playerlist every time i join the server.

The only person who will learn something here is you.
Dude I had enough of your pointless votebans and votemutes, I don't use the chat because people ignore it, if you hear me talking to loud just tell me to lower the mic volume and I will do it with no trouble but votebanning me for talking too loud is just childish + we have to go through all this shit. Yes I do know I say brb everytime I die lol, got into the habbit of doing it but oki I will stop saying that because I find it annoying too. The only way do deal this shit was to ban you, what could I possibly do to stop you doing that? nothing because you would probably do it later or another day.
Ouh sry sir. i only did that 1000 times now, but still you don't care.

Ur back after some months and back then i didn't mute you, where i many times just told u to stfu.

Not using the chat lol?
No ur just talking loud so everybody can hear you lol? - As i said before i'm trying to votemute so you see the point. Since i mute you quiet fast i'm not able to hear what you say afterwards and then i just get a pop-up saying "no."
Ur not getting anywhere by banning ppl. lol - Ur just restarting the whole thing.

I learned so far that ur still a rage kid who likes to abuse ;)
And i see you learned to stop saying brb.. that a beginning :D

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote: Ouh sry sir. i only did that 1000 times now, but still you don't care.

Ur back after some months and back then i didn't mute you, where i many times just told u to stfu.

Not using the chat lol?
No ur just talking loud so everybody can hear you lol? - As i said before i'm trying to votemute so you see the point. Since i mute you quiet fast i'm not able to hear what you say afterwards and then i just get a pop-up saying "no."
Ur not getting anywhere by banning ppl. lol - Ur just restarting the whole thing.

I learned so far that ur still a rage kid who likes to abuse ;)
And i see you learned to stop saying brb.. that a beginning :D
I don't care what happened in the past, stop bringing it back up just to make the situation worst for me.
I don't use the chat for these reasons.
People ignore it.
Takes up more time.
Not bothered since I have a mic.

What point? dude seriously? if you want me to see the point then tell me about it and not votemute/voteban.
If you mute me then it's your problem what you don't hear. I am saying what you probably don't give a shit about like most of the players on the server because youre just mindless noobs.
I am not a rage kid, I do rage sometimes but not 24/7 actually you only hear me rage because after you mute me and don't get to hear that I laugh later. I do not like to abuse, youre the one who is creating these votes which make me use my admin commands since youre using your votes the wrong way.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 pm

This is just stupid and pointless Demon, you can't tell Daddy that you didn't scream because thats his way to define it. You banned him just for a votemute and he has valid proof on it. This is clearly abuse, so you can just tell him that you did a mistake instead of making a big retarded discussion out of this. We'll see what Ant have to say about the punishment.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Demon wrote: I don't care what happened in the past, stop bringing it back up just to make the situation worst for me.
I don't use the chat for these reasons.
People ignore it.
Takes up more time.
Not bothered since I have a mic.

What point? dude seriously? if you want me to see the point then tell me about it and not votemute/voteban.
If you mute me then it's your problem what you don't hear. I am saying what you probably don't give a shit about like most of the players on the server because youre just mindless noobs.
I am not a rage kid, I do rage sometimes but not 24/7 actually you only hear me rage because after you mute me and don't get to hear that I laugh later. I do not like to abuse, youre the one who is creating these votes which make me use my admin commands since youre using your votes the wrong way.
"I don't use the chat for these reasons.
People ignore it.
Takes up more time.
Not bothered since I have a mic."

Ur not using the chat at all - Hmm.. since 95% of the players are using the chat i don't think they ignore it (then it would be because your saying shit that no body have to reply on. - And since you haven't been using it for ages i can't see how you can have these opinions about ppl. are ignoring the chat.

The last part was not a question but a fact.

Can u then tell me how they are supposed to be used if i can't votemute for talking loud and stuff? - You know that 1 single voteban or something like that is farmless right? No need to go into pussy mode and just ban players.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Can u then tell me how they are supposed to be used if i can't votemute for talking loud and stuff? - You know that 1 single voteban or something like that is farmless right? No need to go into pussy mode and just ban players.
That's right, you are allowed to use your votes if you think you have a reason for it and you had a good reason to use them in this case.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:
That's right, you are allowed to use your votes if you think you have a reason for it and you had a good reason to use them in this case.
1 harmless turns into people copying what other people do, this is why I try to avoid votebanning people, 1 person vote bans someone the other second 4 people joined in as you saw on your screen Bear votebanned after you did, or votemuted idk.
I didnt go pussy mode, votebanning for no reason should be bannable because it's annoying as shit.

Edit.
Don't you think you will get away with votebanning people for no reason.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Demon wrote: 1 harmless turns into people copying what other people do, this is why I try to avoid votebanning people, 1 person vote bans someone the other second 4 people joined in as you saw on your screen Bear votebanned after you did, or votemuted idk.
I didnt go pussy mode, votebanning for no reason should be bannable because it's annoying as shit.

Edit.
Don't you think you will get away with votebanning people for no reason.
Okay... 2/10
From the 4 players you were talking about.. Still after 4 more votes nothing would have happen.

How can votebanning be anooying when everybody ignores the chat? (what u said)

Anyways i had a reason as i told you before.