[GR]DemonX{A}

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: [GR]DemonX{A}

Post by warmage45 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 pm

B.U.G wrote:
awesomedude wrote: Congratulations on getting admin back. At least the "report an admin" section is going to get some activity now Goomba and demon returned :D
Its funny cuz its tru lealeaellael

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:23 pm

I can hold a year without getting reported.
You still think I am still abusing, well it's your opinion.
I don't give a fuck.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:I can hold a year without getting reported.
You still think I am still abusing, well it's your opinion.
I don't give a fuck.
Same.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Wow, please lock this thread before more shit just piles on.

Seriously, grow the fuck up. If you get reported, you get reported. If you think an admin is just gonna screw up, don't say anything about it. It just would show how stupid you can be... Simple as dropping the ass bomb in a room all by yourself

Honestly, alot of reports on Demon and Goomba were just out of people having periods or entering rage mode, thinking if they report admin, "Ant will remove admun status :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: " just because the "victim" was breaking rules he/she shouldn't be.

Again, grow some balls, treat admins with respect when you are part of the team, or die pls.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Wow, please lock this thread before more shit just piles on.

Seriously, grow the fuck up. If you get reported, you get reported. If you think an admin is just gonna screw up, don't say anything about it. It just would show how stupid you can be... Simple as dropping the ass bomb in a room all by yourself

Honestly, alot of reports on Demon and Goomba were just out of people having periods or entering rage mode, thinking if they report admin, "Ant will remove admun status :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: " just because the "victim" was breaking rules he/she shouldn't be.

Again, grow some balls, treat admins with respect when you are part of the team, or die pls.
I know how people are talking behind my back when I'm admin.
They still think that I am still abusing admins like in the past.
The reputation of hl2dm is getting close to 0 since ob update.
I have grown up since the first time I asked admins the first and demon as well.
If you are having doubts about us and our admin, we can ask former server admins which is impossible right cause we don't want to resign.
Some of you, especially 1 guy which I'm not saying, needs to grow up.
I agree with botherhood because some of you are staying retarded and still doesn't realize we are better admins.
We are definitely not the best admin and I agree on Aya's post (on my admin app), but we ain't no more abusers.
Agree or not I don't care.
I won't be able to play for the next 5 days because my computer has been sent for technical repairs because computer has failed.
I am currently using laptop and I am mapping on it until I get my alienware fixed.