[GR] Roaring Dragon

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

[GR] Roaring Dragon

Post by swagga4life » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Said admin perm muted and gagged me for saying umad to DemonX After continuously killing him on traps. Its something we all do, and I have always said this after I heard travis say it. I wasn't holding the mic down spamming, I said it a few times in a row, then roaring says im spamming and perm mutes me. I said to him noone is talking to him, and then thats when he perm muted / gagged me. Admin disrespect ? No, how would I know hes even an admin he doesnt have {A} in his name otherwise I wouldnt have said that to him. However he then goes on to give HIS definition of mic spam, saying Im not allowed to repeat myself at all saying you mad bro. We were all having fun, this guy comes in with a bug up his ass and takes it out on myself and caleb. Check the logs ull see it all ant. Its bs. If you want I also have the demo of him explaining his version of the rules. Last time I checked Ant/nick set the rules. I wasnt trolling anyone, I was geering Demon for killing him in the traps. Noone else complained about it.

Demon
Server Admin

Re: [GR] Roaring Dragon

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:31 pm

You was trolling me and admins, being disrespectful, constantly spamming with Caleb, an admin's word is the law, when an admin tells you to stop you do it, even though it's not in the rules. Roaring Dragon pmuted you because you never stop, you just continue and continue on the same subject which no ones really gives a crap.

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Demon wrote:You was trolling me and admins, being disrespectful, constantly spamming with Caleb, an admin's word is the law, when an admin tells you to stop you do it, even though it's not in the rules. Roaring Dragon pmuted you because you never stop, you just continue and continue on the same subject which no ones really gives a crap.
You got proof of the trolling? Do you even know what trolling is? Look in the logs, it's obviously not. Constantly spamming? We did the over 9000 chat sound every 5 or so seconds, ALONG WITH other players who thought it was funny as well. Don't like it? Then turn your sounds off. Easy peasy. The 5 second rule is on there so people can't spam. What's the reason for admins preventing spam? Becuase other players don't want to be spammed. But what happens when those "other players" take part in what is going on in the chat? It's not really spamming because the people that would be getting spammed are the ones participating. See what I mean?

Even if it's not in the rules? Bullshit. If I'm talking about a subject the admin doesn't want to hear about, TOUGH FUCKING LUCK. For the past few months, all the new admins have been using their powers to do what they want. If I were to participate in what the admins are doing now, I would nominate myself for admin, get voted in, and everytime I heard some "meow" noise in the chat, I'd tell the player to stop, and if they didn't stop then I'd mute them. I'm not upholding any rules, only using my powers to do what I want, which is exactly what has been going on. Roaring is not the only one. In NO WAY can an admin make me do something that is not directly associated with a written rule. It doesn't matter what the "admin says", if it's is not directly associated with the set rules, I'm not going to listen to what they tell me to do, they're considered a person with an opinion in my eyes.

It's this mindset being implored that is progressively sending the atmosphere of the server downhill.

An admin should use discretion and only use his/her powers when they have to, letting the players tell each other to be quiet if they want them to be quiet. There's so much assuming as to "what other players want" I bet if everyone got taken their admin powers away except for ant and nick, and let the players handle things themselves, things would be a lot funner.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 pm

caleb wrote:
Demon wrote:You was trolling me and admins, being disrespectful, constantly spamming with Caleb, an admin's word is the law, when an admin tells you to stop you do it, even though it's not in the rules. Roaring Dragon pmuted you because you never stop, you just continue and continue on the same subject which no ones really gives a crap.
You got proof of the trolling? Do you even know what trolling is? Look in the logs, it's obviously not. Constantly spamming? We did the over 9000 chat sound every 5 or so seconds, ALONG WITH other players who thought it was funny as well. Don't like it? Then turn your sounds off. Easy peasy. The 5 second rule is on there so people can't spam. What's the reason for admins preventing spam? Becuase other players don't want to be spammed. But what happens when those "other players" take part in what is going on in the chat? It's not really spamming because the people that would be getting spammed are the ones participating. See what I mean?

Even if it's not in the rules? Bullshit. If I'm talking about a subject the admin doesn't want to hear about, TOUGH FUCKING LUCK. For the past few months, all the new admins have been using their powers to do what they want. If I were to participate in what the admins are doing now, I would nominate myself for admin, get voted in, and everytime I heard some "meow" noise in the chat, I'd tell the player to stop, and if they didn't stop then I'd mute them. I'm not upholding any rules, only using my powers to do what I want, which is exactly what has been going on. Roaring is not the only one. In NO WAY can an admin make me do something that is not directly associated with a written rule. It doesn't matter what the "admin says", if it's is not directly associated with the set rules, I'm not going to listen to what they tell me to do, they're considered a person with an opinion in my eyes.

It's this mindset being implored that is progressively sending the atmosphere of the server downhill.

An admin should use discretion and only use his/her powers when they have to, letting the players tell each other to be quiet if they want them to be quiet. There's so much assuming as to "what other players want" I bet if everyone got taken their admin powers away except for ant and nick, and let the players handle things themselves, things would be a lot funner.
You was spamming in Akai i said to you stop but you didn't so i gagged you because you said Many times over 9000 every 5 sec and that is spam but you are making drama About it and i ungagged you in 3 min so why are you making drama About it

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:
caleb wrote:

You was spamming in Akai i said to you stop but you didn't so i gagged you because you said Many times over 9000 every 5 sec and that is spam but you are making drama About it and i ungagged you in 3 min so why are you making drama About it
I am "making drama about it" because it was uncalled for in the first place. I only have 10 chat sounds and I can only use them every 5 seconds. I mean Jesus, how the heck is that spamming? And I did it again because I didn't think I was spamming. I'm not going to do what an admin tells me to do if it doesn't follow the rules they're supposed to be defending and not bending. You notice every time an issue like this comes up, the "defendants" in the situation always sa, "why are you making a big deal out of it?" or "why don't you just be quiet about it?" or "let it go". ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This whole crap gets started because you people made a big deal out of nothing in the first place. And so many people are sick of it. Just let the players play.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:29 pm

@caleb

I do my work and i never abuse so this is not a abuse i know what to do because i know the rules and i am a old player and a old admin so i know what to do

And it is spamming you said it Many times so yes it is spamming

I dont make a big deal About it but you are making it you know what you did wrong so ask other ppl if it was abuse or ask admins i know what to do and it was Good that i gagged you

And if you think that i abuse report me

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 pm

swagga1 wrote:Said admin perm muted and gagged me for saying umad to DemonX After continuously killing him on traps. Its something we all do, and I have always said this after I heard travis say it. I wasn't holding the mic down spamming, I said it a few times in a row, then roaring says im spamming and perm mutes me. I said to him noone is talking to him, and then thats when he perm muted / gagged me. Admin disrespect ? No, how would I know hes even an admin he doesnt have {A} in his name otherwise I wouldnt have said that to him. However he then goes on to give HIS definition of mic spam, saying Im not allowed to repeat myself at all saying you mad bro. We were all having fun, this guy comes in with a bug up his ass and takes it out on myself and caleb. Check the logs ull see it all ant. Its bs. If you want I also have the demo of him explaining his version of the rules. Last time I checked Ant/nick set the rules. I wasnt trolling anyone, I was geering Demon for killing him in the traps. Noone else complained about it.
1. You are comparing Travis with you?
Travis says "U mad bro?" 5 times in 20 mins.
You said it like 5 times in 2 mins, what i think Roaring pissed off.
2. Also you trolled allot and you did disrespect other players.
3. You didn't said it only to DemonX, you said it to me too.
4. Does he need to wear a {A} in his name?
One of the rules is "Respect admins and PLAYERS"
And you were trolling him and disrespecting, thats pretty much breaking a rule.
5. Having fun?
I know that i didn't...
You guys were the hole time arguing, that's why i left later...
Before Roaring joined, caleb did the same thing.
Thats why gamingz gagged caleb.
Later he and Demonx were talking about the rule "No spamming".
Caleb was all like "I wasn't spamming i can only type chat sounds every 5 seconds!"
Demonx said that it is still a spam. (Im still not sure is it...)
then gamingz got annoyed of the argue and muted caleb, (because he started everything)
But he ungagged him.
Then caleb said: "Uf, im going to report you..." and stuff.
Gamingz said :"Ok, im sorry." and unmuted him.
But caleb still kept talking of the reporting.
Then swaGGa ofc joined caleb.
Then later i said "EVERYONE JUST STFU!"
And ofc they didn't want to listen...
6. Later Roaring joined and saw what swaGGa and caleb were doing,
spamming, trolling, GAG AVOIDING.
Now you're asking how?
Well both of them are donators, so when you are gagged you can use the /color command (what makes your text coloriash)
And they were talking normally, like they were never gagged.

Im sure it's not 100% like that, but it's just the way i think it was.
Nothing to say anymore, peace off *BOOP*

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 pm

I'll keep this short and simple.
I don't wear {A} tags because I don't have to:
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=20&t=135
You can't see it because it's in the Admin only section, but Nico asks:
Is the {A} really that important? I never use it :roll:
and Ant responds with:
not as much as the [GR] :D
Great, one problem down and one more to go.

Now, I perm muted you. I know that may seem harsh but this is why:
I come on the server and you spam "u mad" over and over. It's not a continuous spam but you say it every 2 seconds and it gets extremely annoying. I ask you to please stop doing that and you respond harshly with "It's not your business" or something along those lines. I was about to unpermmute you but then you started spamming the chat and other admins had to gag you...and guess what? You used your /red and /blue color tags to avoid the gag and you continue to spam stuff like "u mad" and "u mad bro" and "you're a fag" and such.

Seems to me that you broke multiple rules in a short span of time. I call the perm mute justified, infact, I think we should even perm gag you.

Everything I did with my commands were to enforce the rules, not abuse my admin.
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:37 pm

@ana i didn't said sorry to him i unmute ppl in 5 or 10 min

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:@ana i didn't said sorry to him i unmute ppl in 5 or 10 min
I said its not 100% sure. lol :geek:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm

I never used the {A}. Looks gay.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:
[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:@ana i didn't said sorry to him i unmute ppl in 5 or 10 min
Ik XD but i just saying

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:
[GR]Left4Ana wrote:
Ik XD but i just saying
:3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:47 pm

I don't understand what's the problem caleb. If you didn't start all this spamming you wouldnt end up sitting in your couch and crying over it because you got gagged.
Youre lucky enough you didn't get banned for some time but that may change.
Spoiler
Show
WE DO NOT TOLLERATE TROLLERS IN THE SERVER.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Demon wrote:I don't understand what's the problem caleb. If you didn't start all this spamming you wouldnt end up sitting in your couch and crying over it because you got gagged.
Agreed.