[GR] Roaring Dragon

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR] Roaring Dragon

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 pm

And why do you report dragon and not me i die gagged you so you need to report me not dragon
Last edited by [GR]$xgamingzx$ on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Demon wrote:
Spoiler
Show
WE DO NOT TOLLERATE TROLLERS IN THE SERVER.
So why there's a troll-command?

Here a little tutorial for you Demon:

Think ---> Think about it again ---> Write ---> Check & Think again ---> Post

But you're like

dafuq? ---> Post ---> Poop
Spoiler
Show
I know, Nick said something like "no trolls", but ... you know ... as I said, "Nick said" ... 'nuff said.
Spoiler
Show
mad?
Last edited by Stefan on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Demon wrote: WE DO NOT TOLLERATE TROLLERS IN THE SERVER.
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... 419#p20419
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Stefan wrote:
Demon wrote:
Spoiler
Show
WE DO NOT TOLLERATE TROLLERS IN THE SERVER.
So why there's a troll-command?

Here a little tutorial for you Demon:

Think ---> Think about it again ---> Write ---> Check & Think again ---> Post

But you're like

dafuq? ---> Post ---> Poop
xD ik

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Demon wrote:I don't understand what's the problem caleb. If you didn't start all this spamming you wouldnt end up sitting in your couch and crying over it because you got gagged.
Youre lucky enough you didn't get banned for some time but that may change.
^^This is why I said this just minutes earier:
caleb wrote:You notice every time an issue like this comes up, the "defendants" in the situation always sa, "why are you making a big deal out of it?" or "why don't you just be quiet about it?" or "let it go". ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This whole crap gets started because you people made a big deal out of nothing in the first place. And so many people are sick of it. Just let the players play.
"Didn't start all the spamming" I just said in my first post I was not spamming. How about you look at what I post and then type I reply instead skimming over because it's too much for you to read. Lucky I didn't get banned? Give me a fucking break. If I'm going to get banned by the server owners for some shit like this then I'd be glad to never come back, and I know swagga feels the same way. Shit is so ridiculous. Admins need to calm down, and just let people play the game.

I swear to God everything would be fixed if Ant and Nick were the only ones with admin powers.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 pm

caleb wrote:I swear to God everything would be fixed if Ant and Nick were the only ones with admin powers.
I agree
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
caleb wrote:I swear to God everything would be fixed if Ant and Nick were the only ones with admin powers.
I agree
>.> that would kinda suck because we would have to report things back to Ant and Nick and only after few hours action would take place.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm

I wish they were the only admins. Ofc I say that after getting people in traps, its exciting and saying umad bro. I cant have fun anymore I guess. If you wanted me to stop saying umad bro, just mute me. You dont have to perm mute me over this. Demon is constantly on the mic making stupid noises , constantly talking, yet its such a big deal I say umad bro. Ppl need to relax and.have fun. im not gnna respond to ana , your just mad I say that to you. I never called anyone a fag , again look at the logs. I have on demo, the only person calling faggots is demon saying that to me ans Caleb. Demon you never deserve to have ur admin back period. Say what you want im not posting again.

Wolf
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Wolf » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Caleb ur wrong. demon is getting his admin back
Don't lie Caleb

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:40 pm

[GR]pickles2012{D} wrote:Caleb ur wrong. demon is getting his admin back
Don't lie Caleb
>.< you don't know that for sure, it's up to Ant and Nick, I am just waiting patiently for their answer, I would love to be admin once more.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Demon wrote:
Don't lie Caleb
>.< you don't know that for sure, it's up to Ant and Nick, I am just waiting patiently for their answer, I would love to be admin once more.
demon and admin again? uh, bad idea. abusing level over 9000!
Spoiler
Show
mad, demon?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Stefan wrote:
Demon wrote:
Don't lie Caleb
demon and admin again? uh, bad idea. abusing level over 9000!
Spoiler
Show
mad, demon?
eh, let's see, if I get admin I will bet you I will not over use my commands.

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Demon wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:
I agree
>.> that would kinda suck because we would have to report things back to Ant and Nick and only after few hours action would take place.
Report what? Someone said umad bro to you a handful of times and you didn't like it? Someone used all their chat sounds within the five second wait period? Someone called someone else a faggot? You should wait several hours for a response for that, and you should have you mouth sewn shut while you wait. That shit is stupid and not even worth the time it takes to type a complaint out for it. Grow a fucking pair and play the damn game. The biggest advantage to Ant and Nick being the only admins is not so much that admin powers would no longer be abused (even though it's a great effect) but that so many people would relize how ridiculous their quarrels with other players are when they actually have to come to the owners about said quarrels. They'll subconsciously think, "this isn't even worth me typing a report to ant and nick about. forget it." WHICH IS THE ATTITUDE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. But no, what's going on now and admins are hearing things they don't want to hear (even though they go against no rule) and see things they don't want to see (even though it goes against no rule) and using their admin powers for their own desires, not to uphold the rules. That's my point. Screw all the admins. Ant and Nick run the shit and no one else, server would be amazing. Especially if we took the 5 second time limit on chat sounds off. The chat sound spam IMO is funny. But that's arbitrary to what's being discussed right now.

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:23 pm

swagga1 wrote:I wish they were the only admins. Ofc I say that after getting people in traps, its exciting and saying umad bro. I cant have fun anymore I guess. If you wanted me to stop saying umad bro, just mute me. You dont have to perm mute me over this. Demon is constantly on the mic making stupid noises , constantly talking, yet its such a big deal I say umad bro. Ppl need to relax and.have fun. im not gnna respond to ana , your just mad I say that to you. I never called anyone a fag , again look at the logs. I have on demo, the only person calling faggots is demon saying that to me ans Caleb. Demon you never deserve to have ur admin back period. Say what you want im not posting again.
I'm fine with you saying "u mad bro" and I'm fine with you saying it more than once if someone else replies with something like "nah bro." However, you kept on saying "u mad bro" over and over again. Of course then I could mute you, but I didn't. Instead, I asked nicely "Can you stop that?" and you replied back (aggressively too) with something along the lines of "It's not your business." In about 10 seconds, you broke 2 rules...I think the perm mute is justified.
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:38 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
I agree
and me ><
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!