Admin Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Prospect
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Admin Application

Post by Prospect » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Steam/In-game Name: prospect

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31635664

Have a microphone: Yes

Have you been admin on other servers: I have been an Admin for several different clans over the years. over the past 5 years i've been on steam i've been an admin for roughly six different clans.

Why you should be admin: I feel i have alot of experience i can offer as an admin. I've seen many different types of admin in the clans i've been a part of so I know the basic do and don't rules of being an admin. I may be a bit rusty but if given the chance I'm willing to give it another shot.

Additional Comments (optional): I first joined Gravity Riders back in 2010/2011 and played on the hl2dm DR server alot, made a few friends there. Had to spend time focusing on my school work so I left for awhile as to get things inorder. I now have a job and a fairly normal life and I am ready to get back into gaming, Well that is when I get off work and what not.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Admin Application

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:27 am

Wait until the next HL2DM Deathrun event to see if people still are interested in playing.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Admin Application

Post by Stuntman0007 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:40 pm

Spoiler alert that means it's pretty iffy if there's anything to administrate. When I glance at deathrun it's almost always empty. That said I don't participate much nor I remember your name so my comment is probably pointless other than if you really wanna admin then prepare to be kinda bored unless something magical happens.

Tho there is like what, 1 admin? and you seem good 'nuff so sure :p, if Ant cares to have more admins then I can vote yay.
Mew I'm a bunny!