[ADMIN APPLICATION]

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
xCheYenNe_aPpLexX ^
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

[ADMIN APPLICATION]

Post by xCheYenNe_aPpLexX ^ » Thu May 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name: [GR] xCheYenNe_aPpLexX ^^
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60188140
Have a microphone: No ;s
Have you been admin on other servers: yes before i stopt with playing if been an admin on a RP game
Why you should be admin: because all admins i ever saw on the Deathrun server helping me and the other people and i wanne be one of them, i love helping people and i am happy if they are happy

Peter Brev

Re: [ADMIN APPLICATION]

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 02, 2014 6:58 am

It's fifty-fifty.

There's time where I don't find you mature enough.

You asked me to be an admin on my test server, but I told you no because there's no reason to be an admin on my test server, but you still begged for it.

Later on, I joined to play and I didn't want to write anything in the chat so you kept typing "PETER" every now and then, but I kept ignoring.

I disconnected myself from Steam friends and you thought I deleted you, which I didn't do.

I wanted to be left alone because there are times where I don't want to talk.

We don't have alot of admins, I acknowledge it; but we can't accept just this person or this one because we lack of admins.

I will vote no for now because I don't think you fit the admin position right now.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Fri May 02, 2014 11:24 pm

She seems alright to me.

I'd say go for it
Mew I'm a bunny!

Semi God
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Semi God » Fri May 02, 2014 11:40 pm

I would say a definate Yes! You've always been helpful to me and other players from I'VE seen, ye sometimes you can be just a little bit immature, thats something you can work on, from what I'VE seen you are a great person and i think you'll do pretty good as an Admin, Go for it and i wish you the best :D

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Nope. You're a shady cunt. And you're really immature. You think that I think that I am better than everyone else and I sure as hell don't. You ask admins on other server to get rid of me because you don't like that I get so much attention. If you want attention so damn bad ask for it, don't just sit there and be silent. And never ask people if they'd rather play with you or me because that's the most immature thing ever. Grow up and get over yourself and maybe once that's done, I'll change my mind unless you're still gonna be a shady cunt. With all this said, I hope you take my advice and if you dont, oh well it's your choice to make not mine.
Last edited by SuperNovaX on Sun May 04, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat May 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:She seems alright to me.

I'd say go for it
Of course she is alright.

She isn't hit by any kind of disease yet.
Semi God wrote:I would say a definate Yes! You've always been helpful to me and other players from I'VE seen, ye sometimes you can be just a little bit immature, thats something you can work on, from what I'VE seen you are a great person and i think you'll do pretty good as an Admin, Go for it and i wish you the best :D
Write a little bit better please.

Yes she is helpful and I have nothing against that.

But for how long will that last after getting the admin position?

You said it yourself, she can be a little bit immature and that's main problem, but it can be worked on, of course.

If you want to be an admin, then you'll have to wait a little bit more.

I don't find you enough mature for a 16 years old person.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu May 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Denied - Not consistently active
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD