Click here

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Peter Brev

Click here

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Before you start reading, only vote if you know me enough. Do not bother voting if you didn't play with me or if you simply don't like me. Real votes are made through gameplay, behaviour in general and activity. Thank you to thoroughly read my application before voting (sorry for the length of this application).

Admin Application

Steam/In-game Name: Peter B.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40540781

Have a microphone: Do I have to say it? Yes

Have you been admin on other servers: Of course, on
1. Area 51 Deathrun server,
2. Comax (not anymore because of badass people),
3. Expert Duel (not anymore because Ade has problems with Travis and I tried solving the issue but ended up her removing me because she knows I'm right and Travis too),
4. my own dm server (thanks to Jonizal here),
5. Aya's group (it musn't be forgotten or burn to hell forever),
6. CSS de_dust2 24/7 (my own server too some years ago),
7. MyBack's RP server (no longer playing on it because of some fags (no giving out name)).

Why you should be admin: For those who don't know me, I'm Peter "Cpt.Goomba" Brev. Mapper for Area 51 as well as many other servers.

I've been playing on Ant's server for quite a while now (that's what she said), and I believe we are missing real admins here and I will have to take my place back to help the current admins.

I've been an admin before, I resigned, came back, resign, came back, and so on... Ant got mad :P (don't kill me buddy).

I apply again after a long inactivity due to school, friends, relationship with my gf, family and all this stuff. I've got a busy life, but I can find time where I can take care of the server for Ant/Nick.

Many of you know me and therefore, know my capacity as an admin today.

Even though I have abused several time, way in the past, you have seen me grow up a lot during the time being on the server. So, I'm here to help the (new) players and (new) admins. If anyone needs help, you can ask an experienced admin or the owners.

Please be aware I can't be as active as I used to be, but I can play as long as I have free time, but do not forget I have my homework beside gaming.

I want to bring your attention that I am a serious admin when I need to be serious, serious, serious person. Even if I am a serious admin, I know how to talk to players, make jokes, having fun (most important). I will always be free when you'll see me Online. Please note if I don't respond to you, it's either because I'm away, or very busy (usually, I'll set my profile to Away or Busy).

Additional Comments (optional): Being an admin doesn't mean focus on the rules 24/7 and the player's behaviour.

As an admin, you must play as a player would do.

Your job as an admin is to mainly have fun and get along with other players/admins/owners.

If a player has a problem with you, just ignore it, and he will get annoyed after some time (just gag him if it continues because it would lead into a spam chat). Do not reply to him, it would become worse.

If the problem persists, deal the problem with admin CMD's (slay, warn, kick, ban). Do not directly ban someone, it considered abuse (only ban someone directly when it is affecting the sever in some way (hacking the server, threats to crash the server multiple times, DDoS the server). These leads to instant permanent bans.

If this happens, open your console, type "status" (without quotes), copy the user's Steam ID and let Ant or Nick know what's happening. Please attach a screenshot or demo file for a proof..

Another note is to rarely use your commands.

Don't randomly use your commands for no purpose at all. It is ok if you use sm_play once or twice to entertain players, but do not do it continuously (I had the own experience myself), it would lead into a spam log and you would most likely be removed. So just use your commands when necessary, that's all.

I want to thank you for reading my application, even though it was long.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: Click here

Post by Aya » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Yes.

You always care for the server and help the server.
You did abused in the past but that was years ago and I see you as a very mature person.
I can't find any other good applicants other than you(&Demon) because I know you(two) are not looking forward to get the admin position like some Christmas presents.
Please don't stress yourself dealing with those badass kids.
Gooooo Shroomba!
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Fucking hell yes. We need more serious admins and you'd be perfect for that.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Just gonna say yes.
No need to put a reason behind it, it's Goomba so yes. ;D

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm

I'd hit it

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Fabtabulously outragously amazingly awesome and supercalifragilisticexpialidociously amazing, and deserves admin.

Literally though, Yes.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 am

Yes ! A MEGA YES , BIG YES , ULTRA YES , RAMPAGE YES , GODLIKE YES

No other reasons .

ßøø
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by ßøø » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:29 pm

I vote YES

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

[!!]...::: Welcome Back Cpt. Goomba (Peter Brev) :::... [!!]

Post by phil_4319 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Awesome application Peter!

Resign You resign'd because of all those "immature" new admins and the sadly game-play atmosphere. And now you try the best as an admin again.
I really respect you as a player, like all other long players on the server and you're obviously able to handle all kind of trolls or just the RuleBreaker's. I also see you as an experienced admin. You done something stupid in the past but it's part of growing up. (Learning by doing)

But I personally want that you shouldn't leave the server instantly after dying but this problem may be solved if you're admin again. It just looks like a RageQuit and you really shouldn't be so serious quiet so people get scared and don't even try to ask you something. As you said, it's important to be serious but sometimes you forget to turn it off ;)

So in this case I vote Yes.

Good luck! (Doesn't matter if you get accepted instantly )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

ZeusXanX
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeusXanX » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 am

My App is bigger and better :D Joke.
Nice application you are good player so why not to vote yes? i vote yes.

[GR]๖ۣۜ¢Danubiヅ
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR]๖ۣۜ¢Danubiヅ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 am

I vote BIG YES.

By Santa :D

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:48 pm

One of the best applications ever on here.
I have to vote Yes because he is calm, cool, and knows how to do his job at any standpoint or situation.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 pm

We had trouble in the past but I see things have changed so my vote is yes.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Re-Added as Server Admin
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM