Peter's once again

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Peter Brev

Peter's once again

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name: Peter Brev
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40540781
Have a microphone: Yes, a Blue Yeti if you ever want to know
Have you been admin on other servers: Here and many other said many times
Why you should be admin: Because I want to and I am experienced enough and I really want to get the player base back up as much as possible and with Manlord's reunion and my new map up, I should be able to do something about it. Yes, HL2DM is probably coming to an end, but until I am here, I will try to play and bring players if possible. No more Former Admin, I will stay admin for as long as I can. Apologies for all the amounts of resign I have gone through, but sometimes you do things that you regret and I should stay admin forever basically :P It might sound stupid to apply but I still believe in the game for some reason.
Additional Comments (optional): Gravity Riders united!

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Peter's once again

Post by Demon » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:20 pm

+1

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:54 am

I'll reply simply because I don't need to since both Ant and Nick know Peter
Mew I'm a bunny!

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:51 am

HL2DM was my most played game, next to csgo (currently clocked 7k hours) i would love to see this server and game flourish, but the luster of a once shiny pearl is gone... Valve abandoned this. Its time to move on,and i cant expect this game to have its same glow to the 9 year old who grew up on Roleplaying, Scripting, and Deathrun, this game gave me a life i never thought possible in a world made of failure. infact if it wasnt for Deathrun, i probably never would have pursued competitive gaming. the admins i have see, have by far impressed me, in more ways than one.

it was here, that a kid, would be inspired to pursue more than he can chew, and despite the failure and results, he kept getting up. that kid, "HL2DM" would shine on forever in the hearts of thousands.

thats my parting words for hl2dm, i cant wait for the upcoming releases of valve, hopefully the world of gravity guns, and revolvers will keep going on. hl3, hl2:ep3, or what ever the case may be, there will always be that game that inspires people. Thanks for the memories HL2 and HL2DM.

its a +9000 from me, goomba, good intentions from a good player, enjoy your stay on hl2dm :)
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:34 am

Re-added to admin list.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB