About allstars

Forum rules
If you make or convert a map make a new topic for each one that you submit so comments or problems can be discussed.
Peter Brev

About allstars

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 am

Since I can't get an answer of Travis through Steam, I will create topic here.
I have fixed allstars for him.
The fixes made are:
- 357 can't be glitched anymore.
- You can't escape the map anymore.
- You can't glitch to get up on the invisible wall on the trap you knife rebels.
- The fan now has a trigger_hurt that prevent peoples from glitching it to tower, though it will be disabled as soon as you press the final buttons, rebels.
- Added a playerclip on the right of the lasers where you could pass it without getting injured.
- The jump ending is now a tiny bit harder since it was too easy for pro's.
- Now the teleporters are randomized and will lead you to either jump or extreme bhop.
- Extreme bhop hasn't been changed at all except of the trigger_hurt where the damage has been reduced to 15 hp hurt.
So it gives you a bit more tries to do the bhop.
- Into the extreme bhop, the surf part, you are no longer able to go on the top of the surf ramp.
- Extreme bhop has now a shotgun and ammo with it if you are able to accomplish it.
- As well as I said that there is a shotgun, if you make the bhop at the beggining of the round, every invisible walls are replaced with block bullet textures meaning you won't be able to kill the combines.
- Have fun.

Awaiting Travis' reply either on Steam or here.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Re: About allstars

Post by FalZen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:38 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote: - The fan now has a trigger_hurt that prevent peoples from glitching it to tower, though it will be disabled as soon as you press the final buttons, rebels.
Pssh remove that shit.. The fan was fun!

Just remove the fall damage and ppl will start flying aronud like birds :D

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:54 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote: - The fan now has a trigger_hurt that prevent peoples from glitching it to tower, though it will be disabled as soon as you press the final buttons, rebels.
Pssh remove that shit.. The fan was fun!

Just remove the fall damage and ppl will start flying aronud like birds :D
I already added the filter_damage.
The can fall without getting damaged.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 am

Ohhhhhh n1
BUt the fan is important!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 am

You can still do the fan thing, but when the rebels button at the end is pressed.

Also, here's the other fixes:
- Added a playerclip on the right of the lasers where you could pass it without getting injured.
- Now the teleporters are randomized and will lead you to either jump or extreme bhop.
- Extreme bhop hasn't been changed at all except of the trigger_hurt where the damage has been reduced to 15 hp hurt.
- Into the extreme bhop, the surf part, you are no longer able to go on the top of the surf ramp.
- Extreme bhop has now a shotgun and ammo with it if you are able to accomplish it.
- As well as I said that there is a shotgun, if you make the bhop at the beggining of the round, every invisible walls are replaced with block bullet textures meaning you won't be able to kill the combines.
- Have fun.

All I need before posting the link is Travis' agreement.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:You can still do the fan thing, but when the rebels button at the end is pressed.

- Have fun.

Actually that's not alright for a release. I thought about doing more work like adding all allstars maps just to 1 file. Basically adding allstars1,2 and 3 and making it random to enter 1 of them.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:You can still do the fan thing, but when the rebels button at the end is pressed.

- Have fun.

Actually that's not alright for a release. I thought about doing more work like adding all allstars maps just to 1 file. Basically adding allstars1,2 and 3 and making ot random to enter 1 of them.
Then I'm fine atm you get me in Steam for some work.
I might show you what I've done already and send you vmf.
Get me in Steam.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: Actually that's not alright for a release. I thought about doing more work like adding all allstars maps just to 1 file. Basically adding allstars1,2 and 3 and making it random to enter 1 of them.
THAT WHOULD BE EPIC :O

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: Actually that's not alright for a release. I thought about doing more work like adding all allstars maps just to 1 file. Basically adding allstars1,2 and 3 and making it random to enter 1 of them.
It means more work.
But results can be spectacular.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:35 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Don't mourn please.I just quoted dis cuz I was too lazy to write mah own, no spam

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 am

That means.. Goombas work with allstars3 is useless now?! .. lol.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat May 18, 2013 5:01 am

phil_4319 wrote:
That means.. Goombas work with allstars3 is useless now?! .. lol.
He never said that.
He said that he will regroup all 3 maps, and will see what I've done so far.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun May 19, 2013 10:13 am

I feel like this would actually be better of a map instead of putting all three together. Wait why don't we just use this as a map and use the one with all three as a map!?!?!?!?! It's a genius idea but I am not sure if you will be okay with that Travis.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun May 19, 2013 10:38 am

SuperNovaX wrote:I feel like this would actually be better of a map instead of putting all three together. Wait why don't we just use this as a map and use the one with all three as a map!?!?!?!?! It's a genius idea but I am not sure if you will be okay with that Travis.
Exactly what said Travis.
He wants to merge all 3 maps.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 am

Peter Brev wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:I feel like this would actually be better of a map instead of putting all three together. Wait why don't we just use this as a map and use the one with all three as a map!?!?!?!?! It's a genius idea but I am not sure if you will be okay with that Travis.
Exactly what said Travis.
He wants to merge all 3 maps.

Awesome