Models

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Models

Post by [GR]Tryhurd Rabbit » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:21 pm

So, I was playing allstars a few days ago and jose and another combine were using the goomba model to appear shorter than the combine short wall thingy so they couldn't be seen by the rebels. This also happens on minecraft_pyramid in awp, lower than the wall and invisible to the opponent. I suggest these models be removed and some older models be resurrected. (Sonic, skeleton etc.) or maybe even entirely new models. Point is, these two models make gameplay unfair and "cheap" to the rebel players.

Peter Brev

Re: Models

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 am

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit wrote:So, I was playing allstars a few days ago and jose and another combine were using the goomba model to appear shorter than the combine short wall thingy so they couldn't be seen by the rebels. This also happens on minecraft_pyramid in awp, lower than the wall and invisible to the opponent. I suggest these models be removed and some older models be resurrected. (Sonic, skeleton etc.) or maybe even entirely new models. Point is, these two models make gameplay unfair and "cheap" to the rebel players.
Get off, these models will never be removed, Goomba is my favorite model, if you're not happy if someone uses it, then donate.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:26 am

I agree with you.Bring the old ones back.

@Goomba : You aren't the master here, Ant and Nick are the only one to decide about this, and if these models cause problems that's a valid reason to remove them.

PS : I've also seen invisible players in awp but never cared much.Didn't knew it was model-related.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:06 am

We have been discussed this before and Ant's answer was that's the special rights for being donators :p
I miss sonic&skeleton but they are removed for the good reasons..
Sonic-Crashed the server
Skeleteon-It becomes close to invisible.
Spoiler
Show
This was bothering me for quite some time but you might wanna learn how to speak a bit more nicely on forum,Goomba lol
Learn this.
Get off.
Do this.
Add this.
Put like 'How about..' 'Can you..'
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 am

Aya wrote:This was bothering me for quite some time but you might wanna learn how to speak a bit more nicely on forum,Goomba lol
Learn this.
Get off.
Do this.
Add this.
Put like 'How about..' 'Can you..'
Exactly my point, thanks Aya.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:53 am

You really act like you own everything, and that you're the boss. Get down from your pedestal, please.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 am

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit wrote:So, I was playing allstars a few days ago and jose and another combine were using the goomba model to appear shorter than the combine short wall thingy so they couldn't be seen by the rebels. This also happens on minecraft_pyramid in awp, lower than the wall and invisible to the opponent. I suggest these models be removed and some older models be resurrected. (Sonic, skeleton etc.) or maybe even entirely new models. Point is, these two models make gameplay unfair and "cheap" to the rebel players.
Personally opinion, I like the Goomba model and if people want to use it then so be it. No need to complain about it. Ant added it for a reason and if he wants to keep it then so be it if he doesnt then oh well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:40 am

SuperNovaX wrote:
Personally opinion, I like the Goomba model and if people want to use it then so be it. No need to complain about it. Ant added it for a reason and if he wants to keep it then so be it if he doesnt then oh well.
If the Goomba model is used in a way that can be harmful to the server or to other players just like the old skeleton and sonic model, then it should be removed like they were.
You like it or not, that's not the point.When Ant added it he maybe didn't knew it could be used as a glitch.

I don't care much about models, so as a non-donator and normal player, I am for the removal of models that are used in a bad way.Or someone to fix it/them.
Snoap wrote:You really act like you own everything, and that you're the boss. Get down from your pedestal, please.
+1.
That's exeactly what I was thinking.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:43 am

Can you add some new models though? :p

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 am

Aya wrote:Can you add some new models though? :p
Hell yeah cool models.

PS : Is your version of the game french ? Pratically all screen infos are in french xD.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:25 am

commander fury wrote:
Hell yeah cool models.

PS : Is your version of the game french ? Pratically all screen infos are in french xD.
Nope,French server :p

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 am

Aya wrote:
commander fury wrote:
Hell yeah cool models.

Nope,French server :p
eww cool.
You understood some of what they were saying ? Or the HUD ?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:31 pm

There's no way that Goomba model will be removed, donate or deal with it.
It's small, but not invisible like skeleton.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Peter Brev wrote:There's no way that Goomba model will be removed, donate or deal with it.
It's small, but not invisible like skeleton.
How can you decide ? Snoap's right, you act like you're the boss here.You deserve the prize of the most arrogant person in here.
I mean, get off your piedestal, boy, and act like everyone.

If this model is harmful to gameplay and if the majority of admins/formers wants it to be removed, then I hope it will be !

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 pm

No, it will not be removed.
It's been here for ages, if you're no happy, then donate.
It's still clearly visible.
You donate for advantages, so I doubt Ant will remove it.
Yes, I will make my boss if it's needed.