death with god kit

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

death with god kit

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 pm

this has happend around 5 times. i use a god kit to eat a tasty intell to pass traps faster and then i still some how die. this dosent happen everytime like 10% of the time i think it needs to be checked out.

also another bug after a round ENDED i DID NOT get a gift and it says only can unwrap 1 gift per round. this happend like 4 times and seemed to be more prevailent after adding anti E spam. lucly never happedn on intelly but if it did id be PISSED. both these things need to be checked out as both these are annoying and cost peaple points.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Re: death with god kit

Post by phil_4319 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:58 am

Nightmare-Rex wrote:this has happend around 5 times. i use a god kit to eat a tasty intell to pass traps faster and then i still some how die. this dosent happen everytime like 10% of the time i think it needs to be checked out.

also another bug after a round ENDED i DID NOT get a gift and it says only can unwrap 1 gift per round. this happend like 4 times and seemed to be more prevailent after adding anti E spam. lucly never happedn on intelly but if it did id be PISSED. both these things need to be checked out as both these are annoying and cost peaple points.
On whitch trap did you die..?

Maybe u miss clicked the 'buy now' Button like me and just run into the trap.

It's impossible ..if you unwraped a present you cannot get another gift or intel. (So you forget that you already got a gift or intel)

You have enough points on the Server .. (the best with i think over 60.000.000+?) so that won't be that Problem :3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:59 am

Nightmare-Rex wrote:this has happend around 5 times. i use a god kit to eat a tasty intell to pass traps faster and then i still some how die. this dosent happen everytime like 10% of the time i think it needs to be checked out.

You need to activate the god kit atleast 2-3 sec before entering something that will actually kill you.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 am

Cpt.Travis wrote: You need to activate the god kit atleast 2-3 sec before entering something that will actually kill you.
Yep, god kit is a bit late but then it activates... after like 2-3 sec like travis said.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Actually, I agree with Rex on that one.
I had godkit already activated, and I was on coldmetal, it had 12 sec remaining and I still got killed by 2nd trap on first floor.

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:Actually, I agree with Rex on that one.
I had godkit already activated, and I was on coldmetal, it had 12 sec remaining and I still got killed by 2nd trap on first floor.
yea i realize it slow on activation cant go till its 19 secs but yea thats what im talking about when it just dose that. and im saying i DID NOT unwrap a present TAHT round, it THUGHT i did.
and who sied i eat presents/intellys for points?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:Actually, I agree with Rex on that one.
I think it depends on the block damage or just damage of the trap.

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

I think it depends on the block damage or just damage of the trap.[/quote]
maby, but then its not true god mode perhaps he has to insrease the stregnth of it.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Okay, at first I thought you were just crazy or forgetful maybe, but I was playing and I went to open a present and it said I already got one. When I know for a fact I didnt get one because we were playing a small map and only 2 presents popped up, and someone else got the first one because I was in the back then the next one at the end was the only other present and i went to unwrap it and it said I already unwrapped one.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:10 am

It did the same for an intel.
I remember that time I was first on coldmetal, there were an intel and I haven't picked up anything yet and when I'm on it, it won't let me take it.
Then someone respawns on me and he got it and it was 100k.
I was extremely mad that day.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:It did the same for an intel.
I remember that time I was first on coldmetal, there were an intel and I haven't picked up anything yet and when I'm on it, it won't let me take it.
Very unlucky
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
Very unlucky
Not luck.
Damn plugin.

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 pm

yea and I most likely i was the culprit who stole it?

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:
yea and I most likely i was the culprit who stole it?
Rex is always or mostly the Person who got the 100k Intels.
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 pm

...Rather than some other persons that only play deathrun for the fun of it, Rex is only concentrating on the gifts and the points, wich I find useless as fuck just like the shop.
Many players only play for that nowadays.Too much competition kills the competition -_-'
Whatever, back in my days, we were only playing for fun, and deathrun.
But I understand that Nick and Ant wants a new generation to play and populate the server, and as they suceeded, I have to say them...GG.
And thanks for this server.

PS : No offense to anyone.