Just a suggestion

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Just a suggestion

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Okay lately I've been having to tell some of the admins how to do their job, can the admins please do their jobs without a regular player telling them how to do it? And please pay more attention to what's going on. I know that we all like to talk and goof around but we really need to get more serious and be mindful of what's going on and who's doing what. I've seen so many players avoid combine and nothing's been done about it so I'll speak up and say something and nothing gets done. Not trying to tell y'all how to do your jobs here but please do it correctly. Thanks.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Just a suggestion

Post by Demon » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Yesterday there was 2 admins on and there was a mic spammer, I had to tell the admins to mute him but they didn't react in any way.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:44 pm

I go back on the server sometime this week or next week when I feel like it. (Thanks for keeping my admin status for like these 3 months lol)
Why don't we have a pop up screen like when you're warned when regular players want admin's attention?
It's sad to make that but it is true that we've lost almost all "strict" admins.
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Aya wrote:I go back on the server sometime this week or next week when I feel like it. (Thanks for keeping my admin status for like these 3 months lol)
Why don't we have a pop up screen like when you're warned when regular players want admin's attention?
It's sad to make that but it is true that we've lost almost all "strict" admins.
It is sad but if that's what we need then it's what we need since we lost a lot of strict admins.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:57 pm

I've seen this a lot, pl0x be more aware.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:46 pm

You could remove every dr admins and keep only Aya, Travis and Manlord.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Peter Brev wrote:You could remove every dr admins and keep only Aya and Travis.
Fixed the sentence... I know it's a mistake don't worry I got your back. ;]