map improvement

Anonymous

map improvement

Post by Anonymous » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:53 pm

hi,

it will require remapping every single map but instead of killing players you could teleport those who have failed either into some kind of fun room or make them watch the rest of the players like this:
Spoiler
Show
or just think about making the new maps like this. this would make people stay in game instead of alt-tabbing to facebook while waiting to respawn.

#sweg#genius#patented

stefan

Demon
Server Admin

Re: map improvement

Post by Demon » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:31 am

If so... you would have to make another team that is not combine or rebels so the plugins don't recognize them as if they were still playing. If you know what I mean.
I'm pretty sure this could be quite impossible since I never ever saw another team other then rebels/combines/spectators...

Anonymous

Re: map improvement

Post by Anonymous » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 am

Demon wrote:If so... you would have to make another team that is not combine or rebels so the plugins don't recognize them as if they were still playing. If you know what I mean.
I'm pretty sure this could be quite impossible since I never ever saw another team other then rebels/combines/spectators...
trigger area over whole dr path, if players <= 0, trigger kill spectator path/fun room

u so skilled