server only haveng very few players.

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

server only haveng very few players.

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:08 pm

whenever i want to play, or anytime thughout the day for taht matter i notice there only 1-3 players on lately :(. normaly during school there ATLEAST 6 players but not even that, whenever i try to play ppl just end up leaveing or only player online are AFK. any ideas how to get the server lited again?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: server only haveng very few players.

Post by Aya » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Same for me.
I just try to play on weekends..
Aya :3

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:23 pm

I used to play by myself, but when another player came i left because it felt awkward :?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Give out some free stuff?
Points for free if you register on forums ect.
Trials for begginers, idk.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Perks...would really help
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:50 pm

myback wrote:Perks...would really help

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:19 pm

was working on a new map from css last weekend... almost done
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:11 am

Don't mean to resurrect an old topic, but I didn't want to start a new one to reiterate something.

By the way, I like what you guys have done with the site.

It's been a while since I've actually played the server after it started going downhill with some of the BS that was going on, but I still logged in every now and then at peak times to see how it was doing. Man am I disappointed. I don't know what the deal is, or what can be done to fix it. I hate the server has died down. So many good memories in there. Has the amount of players overall in HL2:DM gone down or is it just the deathrun server? Anything anyone can do to help?

And to an extent, I can't help but say "I told you so" referencing when all that crap was going on.

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 am

caleb wrote:Don't mean to resurrect an old topic, but I didn't want to start a new one to reiterate something.

By the way, I like what you guys have done with the site.

It's been a while since I've actually played the server after it started going downhill with some of the BS that was going on, but I still logged in every now and then at peak times to see how it was doing. Man am I disappointed. I don't know what the deal is, or what can be done to fix it. I hate the server has died down. So many good memories in there. Has the amount of players overall in HL2:DM gone down or is it just the deathrun server? Anything anyone can do to help?

And to an extent, I can't help but say "I told you so" referencing when all that crap was going on.
get vaLvE to make hl2 dm full free instead tf2, thats wahts caseuign hl2dm to die a "bettergame" for "free" vs a game u have to pay 5$ for is "is not as good" (ik abbout ati and nividia offers but that is OVER).

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:20 am

HL2DM Free = More cheaters = Stupid fags = Even less players.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:46 pm

its not whether its free or not, its the fact that the community is trash. people dont like communities who just bully people, and by bully i mean just harass the crap out of them, and its a euro dominate game now, so less us people to help support it. very few us communities, not saying that matters but this use to be us dominate, and when it was it was alive.
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:33 pm

StaTix wrote:its not whether its free or not, its the fact that the community is trash. people dont like communities who just bully people, and by bully i mean just harass the crap out of them, and its a euro dominate game now, so less us people to help support it. very few us communities, not saying that matters but this use to be us dominate, and when it was it was alive.
The game is rated M anyways, it's not for Cupcakes who can't Cowboy up and deal with it.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:57 am

myback wrote:
StaTix wrote:its not whether its free or not, its the fact that the community is trash. people dont like communities who just bully people, and by bully i mean just harass the crap out of them, and its a euro dominate game now, so less us people to help support it. very few us communities, not saying that matters but this use to be us dominate, and when it was it was alive.
The game is rated M anyways, it's not for Cupcakes who can't Cowboy up and deal with it.
Myback has a point.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:08 pm

I just feel like some of the americans was faggots, they couldn't handle being harassed, so they just DDoS'ed servers or w/e cause they were more popular, or someone had insulted them.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать