SMAC

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: SMAC

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:That's just completly bullshit, "you are gaining velocity from every jump". If you watch closely 60% of the jumps gain velocity, 30% maintains the velocity and 10% for velocity loss.

Eassidie you don't know a shit about any of the game mechanincs, especially bhop mechanics. Just because you always fail in every competetive play doesn't mean that the other part is cheating.
So if you really compared the both videos then you saw I had velocity loss, while you only gained velocity. Ergo you only did perfect jumps, but fail strafes and still only gained speed. While I did 60-70% perfects while the rest were almost perfect or abit out of timing. Mostly of those not perfects were in turns which are harder to time right in some maps.

Besides that you recorded this video while we had SMAC installed and Ant told me there were no logs saying that I was using any kind of cheats.

Besides that I'm maybe done playing in the server because the majority of the people consists of 10year old people. Like you Eassidie, you basically found a hack just because you think I am hacking and then you go around using it in the server like it's ok to cheat. Then you tried to outran me in allstars just like there was nothing perventing you to do so.

Only a couple of people like Ant, Nick and Aya are the only ones that I manage to find mature in the server.
I sure hope I know about game mechanics, seeing as how I torment myself with the engine while editing the AG2 Code.

I wish I failed in "every competitive play", hey maybe then I'd have a challenge.

I sure wish you knew the math to calculate that.

and I'd sure as hell hope that you knew you can disable your script HERPDERP?

Here let me fix your rqing reason:

"Besides that I'm maybe done playing in the server because you guys know I cheat and I have no reason to play now."

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 pm

EasSidezz wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:That's just completly bullshit, "you are gaining velocity from every jump". If you watch closely 60% of the jumps gain velocity, 30% maintains the velocity and 10% for velocity loss.

Eassidie you don't know a shit about any of the game mechanincs, especially bhop mechanics. Just because you always fail in every competetive play doesn't mean that the other part is cheating.
So if you really compared the both videos then you saw I had velocity loss, while you only gained velocity. Ergo you only did perfect jumps, but fail strafes and still only gained speed. While I did 60-70% perfects while the rest were almost perfect or abit out of timing. Mostly of those not perfects were in turns which are harder to time right in some maps.

Besides that you recorded this video while we had SMAC installed and Ant told me there were no logs saying that I was using any kind of cheats.

Besides that I'm maybe done playing in the server because the majority of the people consists of 10year old people. Like you Eassidie, you basically found a hack just because you think I am hacking and then you go around using it in the server like it's ok to cheat. Then you tried to outran me in allstars just like there was nothing perventing you to do so.

Only a couple of people like Ant, Nick and Aya are the only ones that I manage to find mature in the server.
I sure hope I know about game mechanics, seeing as how I torment myself with the engine while editing the AG2 Code.

I wish I failed in "every competitive play", hey maybe then I'd have a challenge.

If I disabled "my script" why the hell would I have had a script in the first place when I can run as fast as shown in the video, that just doesn't add up to anything.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
EasSidezz wrote:

If I disabled "my script" why the hell would I have had a script in the first place when I can run as fast as shown in the video, just doesn't make any sense.
respond to me plz, then we can talk, until then you shouldnt say shit...
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Ye I'm done until he does what exo says. Until then, he's a cheater.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:41 pm

In fact I know you are a little kid, if you belive I cheat then there are no one there to stop you or tell you other wise. I bet the only reason you could be convinced by anything would if you were in the same room as me and then watch me bhop. Since Smac doesn't even convince you anymore, then I doubt a video would convince you otherwise either.

So belive w/e you want, I don't care about your opinion since you are in fact the real cheater here and you would get any cheat just to win in competetive play.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:In fact I know you are a little kid, if you belive I cheat then there are no one there to stop you or tell you other wise. I bet the only reason you could be convinced by anything would if you were in the same room as me and then watch me bhop.

So belive w/e you want, I don't care about your opinion since you are in fact the real cheater here.
lol he scared...
why wont you do it, cause you know you cheat, dont you want people to stop believing your a cheater, man up travis take the challenge

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:In fact I know you are a little kid, if you belive I cheat then there are no one there to stop you or tell you other wise. I bet the only reason you could be convinced by anything would if you were in the same room as me and then watch me bhop.

So belive w/e you want, I don't care about your opinion since you are in fact the real cheater here and you would get any cheat just to win in competetive play.
I don't cheat though. You're just honestly pissed that I told everyone the truth.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Statix, there's no reason talking with you since you're permbanned.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Peter Brev wrote:Statix, there's no reason talking with you since you're permbanned.
lol, why doesnt he do it though, goomba, peter pier brev, idc what you go by, you failed with your troll, so why do you still try?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:55 pm

As I'm far from trolling, you're in fact less mature than I figured out.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:56 pm

I asked him for 1v1 race_grandprix in the server and he hasn't said anything..
I can 1v1 dm_lostarena if that works too...

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Peter Brev wrote:As I'm far from trolling, you're in fact less mature than I figured out.
quiting mybacks project because he forgot something, doesnt that make you lower than me?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:00 pm

StaTix wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:As I'm far from trolling, you're in fact less mature than I figured out.
quiting mybacks project because he forgot something, doesnt that make you lower than me?
Actually not, since he's the one who forgot to do what I asked him.

If you believe that I'm less mature, then I would be permbanned for cheating too.

Travis got other things to do than recording his hands and such, and because I said this, doesn't mean he's cheating.

Now, I understand people care about the game, what about you all stop bitching around and play the game?

Statix, continue like that and I would bet it will be an IP-Range ban for you soon, imo.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
StaTix wrote:
Actually not, since he's the one who forgot to do what I asked him.

If you believe that I'm less mature, then I would be permbanned for cheating too.

Travis got other things to do than recording his hands and such, and because I said this, doesn't mean he's cheating.

Now, I understand people care about the game, what about you all stop bitching around and play the game?

Statix, continue like that and I would bet it will be an IP-Range ban for you soon, imo.
easy to bypass that anyway, besides let him speak for himself, and holding a grudge is what im talking about, so go ahead ip-range me idgaf i can still bypass it, delete my account, new account there are litterally continous ways to bypass bans and shit...

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 pm

If you want to come back with proxies, go ahead, I'm sure Ant will get some pleasure to fire you.

I don't care being the best or not, but I'm not making myself bitch just to take attention for whores like you.

You're talking about trolling, but you're the troll from what you have done to me in metal_works.

Because you think ignoring people is trolling?

If you do think that, then you shouldn't play.

I'm ignoring people flaming me, but when someone gives you a secret, you go ahead and tell it the whole server.

That's a proof that you lack of maturity.

Because I deleted most of my ex-friends doesn't mean I'm no-friends.

I prefer having few friends that are mature and enough responsible rather than having 255 friends that are trollers and assholes.

I would not state any names as I'm not going to bitch around, but you're a part of my blocked guys on Steam and I won't regret it.

I thought we could be friends, I thought wrong.

You can argue forever with Travis, Ant is ignoring this thread and Travis won't get banned by your childish behaviour.

The real cheater is also you Statix, using bhop exploits is cheating, so why even bother accusing Travis of cheating while you're cheating yourself?

Saying that "I cheat because he's cheating." is full invalid argument.

All your statements are meaningless and this thread is no longer interesting anyone but you.

The only one you can blame is yourself.

I suggest this can be locked as this is getting to a non-sense shitstorm between Travis, Eas and Statix.