Third Person

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: Third Person

Post by [GR]Tryhurd Rabbit » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:52 pm

No from me, I wouldnt really find it very useful and you'll be able to see what your model was when you die. Plus, if you forget to toggle it off and go to another server, it bugs and that can sometimes be a VAC ban. Thirdperson mode is also very glitchy and buggy with the crosshairs and such, doesnt seem like we need it :/

dendrow123
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by dendrow123 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:53 pm

I hope that you do add thirdperson because it would make a big diffrence to the server, i think only server thats vac protected with thirdperson!

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:55 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:Sure,why not? It would be cool to have. I really needed something like this yesterday,was told I was a present and I didn't believe the person that told me.
If your able to read what you get if you unwrapped a present than you don't have to believe anything..

You can add this "Third Person" maybe... by pressing a special key or something but it's not realy comfortable for other players. Other words.. It's realy unnecessary.

But nice suggest by the way.
I wasn't paying attention at the time, had like four other things going on at the time.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:04 pm

http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =17&t=4712
I suggested it in December.
Would still enjoy seeing it become a thing
Mew I'm a bunny!

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:35 pm

http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =17&t=3023

I suggested it in November as an admin command.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Thirdperson whould be boss.
I like the idea

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Thirdperson whould be boss.
I like the idea
I bet you would hate it if I gave it, which I originally did.......

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Demon wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:Thirdperson whould be boss.
I like the idea
I bet you would hate it if I gave it, which I originally did.......
Lol.
I have only tried thirdperson once which was 1 month ago and it seemed pretty cool.
Demon wrote:/3p <Name> or sm_3p <Name>
It means Third person and it allows to see your self in 3rd person
Unknown_Daddy wrote:Yes this sounds like a good idea. Could be funny to play in 3'rd person
Link:
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... 17&p=18542

So i also said yes earlier ;)
Last edited by FalZen on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Nvm then. xD

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:28 pm

yea idr how but on some other servers it has thrird person enabbled but not impulse 101 suldent be that hard.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:34 am

I am still voting no.

1.You can see what your model looks like when you die, and you don't have to worry about your effects/models being toggled well, as the donator plugin works very well (=> you can trust it), and if you unwrap a "model" or "effect" present, or when you buy them in the shop, it also notify you what model/wich effects you are using.

2.It bugs the crosshair, it is marked as a cheat on many server and if you don't toggle it off when you quit Area 51, you can get VAC banned from other servers or from the hwole game (Idk about that tho).

3.It is very uncomfortable to play with and can give unfair advantage to the players who use it.There is plenty ways to glitch when using that thrid person mode.

It was also suggested a few times, it was denied, I don't see why it would be accepted this time.And it would be kinda unfair to "first" suggesters.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:42 am

Doesn't matter now what people say. Last night Ant said he was going to try and put it in later today, but that's a big maybe. So if it's not in tonight it could possibly be in tomorrow.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 am

Then I wonder why he wants to add it now and didn't when it was suggested a while ago.
That's definitely a bad idea.
I think that we, since we play, we can give at least our opinion on things...But well...Its his server.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 am

commander fury wrote:Then I wonder why he wants to add it now and didn't when it was suggested a while ago.
That's definitely a bad idea.
I think that we, since we play, we can give at least our opinion on things...But well...Its his server.
Ask him why then. And no I had nothing to do with it.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:25 am

commander fury wrote:I am still voting no.

1.You can see what your model looks like when you die, and you don't have to worry about your effects/models being toggled well, as the donator plugin works very well (=> you can trust it), and if you unwrap a "model" or "effect" present, or when you buy them in the shop, it also notify you what model/wich effects you are using.

2.It bugs the crosshair, it is marked as a cheat on many server and if you don't toggle it off when you quit Area 51, you can get VAC banned from other servers or from the hwole game (Idk about that tho).

3.It is very uncomfortable to play with and can give unfair advantage to the players who use it.There is plenty ways to glitch when using that thrid person mode.

It was also suggested a few times, it was denied, I don't see why it would be accepted this time.And it would be kinda unfair to "first" suggesters.
1) So what if you can see your model when you die, the whole fucking point of THIRD PERSON. to see your model/colour when you're ALIVE.
So what if it messages me in the game, I want to see it on my own eyes.
It's not about the effects but the colour of your model and model. You can see effects even when not using third person.

2) I tested it out, when typing "thirdperson" into the console on a cheat server then joining a VAC secured server it automatically switches you to first person.
Please test before stating false facts. It won't get you VAC Banned.

3) No, it can't give an unfair advantage since as you stated your self, "It is very uncomfortable to play with" and "It bugs the crosshair" that's a disadvantage.
Learn the difference between them two then post.