Three unique suggestions

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Three unique suggestions

Post by EasSidezz » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:25 am

5k - 20k Reward for setting map record

Like as Rebel/Combine, setting the map timerecord could perhaps yield an extra 5-20k points? It's still a theory, feel free to collaborate and share your input, I'm wanting to see how others could improve.

Rebels win with no casualties

Could yield a reward of 500 points? This one is easier to make than the previous.

Permanent Non-Donor Effects

Perhaps after X hours you can unlock an effect to own? Or you can pay like a big sum of points (100,000)

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Three unique suggestions

Post by commander fury » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:57 am

No, no, and no.

1 & 2 - It would make bhoppers winning alot of points and this is definitely not a race server.

3 - Bhoppers, with the points made with these features ^ would get easy donator status and further more the donator system would be totally useless as we would only need to play alot and bhop good to get points introduced by the new features you just suggested.Or this server needs donations.

So no for the three.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:21 am

The fact is people still love bhopping and what matters is people actually having fun or not.
A lot people practice to be like all other "pro" players and that's also a part of their reason to continue playing.
This might sound harsh but why don't you practice a bit before you cry about it each time?

Therefore,I disagree with 1st one and 3rd one for the same reason as Fury.
I suggested the 2nd one before but got kinda rejected because points are set for combine so people would join.

How about increasing intel rate?
We rarely have so many players in a day.
What about you can find points in a present sometimes like 1/100~200 chance? (Jackpot)
It's harder to stay on the server when there's only few people and they should deserve getting big points as all others who can play on "popular" time.
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:26 am

Aya wrote:How about increasing intel rate?
What about you can find points in a present sometimes like 1/100~200 chance? (Jackpot)
It's harder to stay on the server when there's only few people and they should deserve getting big points as all others who can play on "popular" time.
I am not totally agreeing but well that might be good.

To answer your question...I try to practise but...lol.Just lol.I'm like a goat running in the desert.See what I mean.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:34 am

commander fury wrote:

To answer your question...I try to practise but...lol.Just lol.I'm like a goat running in the desert.See what I mean.
Do you need some 1 on 1 time with me?
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:36 am

Aya wrote:
commander fury wrote:

Do you need some 1 on 1 time with me?
I would love that ! But first I need my computer fixed but my friend is busy atm...so probably this summer.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:27 am

The third one is about the same as Demon's old perks suggestion which was sadly never implemented.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2