Point system

Aya
Former Server Admin

Point system

Post by Aya » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 pm

I've been seeing more new players these days.
How about giving the little amount of points for rest of the rebel team when someone wins?
Like 100?
It's good to have pro players on because so we don't need to wait so much every rounds.
But at the same time,I think only same people are getting points and new players don't.
I've been giving away my points to new players when I see them but it won't last forever lol

Also afk system you were talking about before is going to be added?
I think we might need the better afk system if this idea will be considered.
Aya :3

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Re: Point system

Post by phil_4319 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:40 pm

That's it!

Like every combine round wins. (500 -1000p.)

So if the rebel team wins they should get some points too. (100-500 ~ since raspawn kit costs 10k it should be oke)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Yea,just a little amount is ok.
We have intels but those won't come around so often and again faster players tend to get them.

Or my another idea is new players can receive some points when they join the server(like 3000?).
In that way,they don't need to win,rush or beg for people.
Also they should continue playing since they have more access to all stuffs on the server.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 am

I'm agreeing with you but I don't see why we need to lure them with points...This is a deathrun server, and people that comes playing are interested in deathrun, lawl.
Points are just a bonus, no need for them to be the principal thing on the server.
But whatever, I still agree with you.

PS : I may have misundertsood you, but when you say it's good to have pro players on so we don't wait...erm...Deathrun is deathrun, goal is avoiding traps, not to rush.This isn't a race server.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:56 am

Spoiler
Show
commander fury wrote:I'm agreeing with you but I don't see why we need to lure them with points...This is a deathrun server, and people that comes playing are interested in deathrun, lawl.
Points are just a bonus, no need for them to be the principal thing on the server.
But whatever, I still agree with you.

PS : I may have misundertsood you, but when you say it's good to have pro players on so we don't wait...erm...Deathrun is deathrun, goal is avoiding traps, not to rush.This isn't a race server.
A lot people come in and say 'WTF IS THIS SERVER??!', 'HOW CAN I WEAR THAT SKIN??!' and stuff.
So yea,just to be nice to them!

I see you are a bhop hater but you have experienced playing with when ALL new players on the server right?
Every round you take like 5+minutes..
Well,that wasn't my point.
My point was when rushers are on they get all points instead or new/slower players.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Its supposed to be an incentive to be on combine for a bit. Easy points as long as u can time ur presses. Most maps are tough and give "easy" wins for combine.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Yea,I think your idea definitely worked out.
But I think we have enough people who are willing to go combine right now.
Especially,hard maps like deluxe and texture extreme or good dm players on deserted.
I think giving out 100pts for winning of rebels won't stop people switching to combines :p