Huge issue

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: Huge issue

Post by Aya » Tue May 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Even the "best time" you talk about had many trollers around.
That time was just everything was under the control most likely because we all had good relationships/teamwork.
We can work on building respect between admins so it will be better.
I will start talking on mic soon as I can (this week or next week) so you can talk with me.
I will give you my cats sounds and NoooOOOOoOoooO sound as much as you want,k?
Aya :3

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Aya wrote:Even the "best time" you talk about had many trollers around.
That time was just everything was under the control most likely because we all had good relationships/teamwork.
We can work on building respect between admins so it will be better.
I will start talking on mic soon as I can (this week or next week) so you can talk with me.
I will give you my cats sounds and NoooOOOOoOoooO sound as much as you want,k?
But the best times were when everything wasn't under control

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue May 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Snoap wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:I still got my mic, but the Area 51 nowadays, I go use mic, I get trolled by idiots, so that's why I don't use it.
I try being friendly, but I miss all the real mature admins and players that used to play on the server.
Now we got trolls admins (not Aya, nor Daddy...) and bitch players.
Sorry, but until we get a good atmosphere, I'll stack silence and stay strict.
Instantly punishing people makes a good atmosphere, yeah. You can be a strict admin, but the instant gag's..etc is actually abuse and destroys the atmosphere.
We all need to participate if we want a better atmosphere even myself.
That's kinda true. Whenever people do something wrong like combine avoid -> insta ban 999 min. I've seen alot of admins not even using any warns either in chat or sm_warn. They just insta ban, gag or mute. You should warn people instead.
Other than that Diehard shouldn't be an admin when he basically gives a crap about the rules and all that. He's just admin for the status. That's Ant's choice if he wants to remove him or not, but the longer he's an admin then there are bigger chances that the players decrease in the server and more players will start hating the admins for not doing anything.